chris9KateMoonshoes8DsosokatI_Am_CactuswillisjawAndromedaSimbaMissouriGalsexynerd239alohomoramyheartStickWoahMantremorsinmybodyjellylegsjinxLovelyLexie007ChefleftieBig_Bossi_like_wafflesBob_the_PenguinTonsijaygirl1Kristenrubienicolebbloveshugsphotoice89fieldhockeychick77CaitlinTribuneChuckTomBubLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

Nobody :)

jellylegsjinx
There nothing wrong with a girl being 20 pounds heavier than her bf, amirite?

I think it would be a problem if I had a girlfriend that was 20 pounds heavier than me, but only because I'm 225 pounds and 6'3".

Rebel Rebel

ofc theres nuthin wrong with it! i dated a guy for over two years and i was at least 20lbs heavier...nd im a skinny gurl..dnt worry about it(:

Peach2012 Peach2012

In response to “ofc theres nuthin wrong with it! i dated a...

Haha are you black? You type like an uneducated ghetto person.

Anonymous

In response to “Haha are you black? You type like an...

sweetheart if you have the urge to post that than your the uneducated one. my race and location does not pertain to you just because i type like i text. if it would please you so much to know my race and where i am from i am an upper class white girl from green bay and i am very educated, and advanced in language arts. sooo id have to say suck ittt.

Peach2012 Peach2012

Yeah especially if your boyfriend is skinny. I know guys that are skinny and I'm pretty sure I weigh more than them.... don't worry bout it :)

livelaugh:)love<3

In response to “Yeah especially if your boyfriend is skinny...

(livelaugh:)love<3): ohh I just realized I ended with then same thing the comment above did... sorry I didn't mean to copy

livelaugh:)love<3

its okay it doesent bother me, im just curious what other poepl think about it/.

kurenchicken kurenchicken OP

Hey no worries, the shallow girls and boys are the ones voting no way. Don't listen to them.

JAYwalker JAYwalker

Rebel Rebel

In response to “I think it would be a problem if I had a...

You're still prettiful, don't worry.

Chromana

In response to “You're still prettiful, don't worry.

You made me lol.

o__________o o__________o

LOL. I weigh almost the same as you and I'm a girl. :/ Though, I'm a fatty, so no worries.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

In response to “im 145

That's pretty average.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

no nothing wrong. my husband is a full fifteen pounds lighter than me but he's actually underweight, and I'm pregnant (but I was still heavier than him before I got pregnant) but the point is, as long as he loves you and is fine with it, it's totally alright. who cares what other's think they can go screw themselves.

true_believer09

In response to “no nothing wrong. my husband is a full...

Well pregnant weight isn't normal so you are probably OK. Hope you can get that baby weight off quickly.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

i agree with you. i am 20 lbs. heavier. if he loves you, he'll accept it.

sarahownsthis

Well, if the guy's anorexic, or if you're pregnant. But otherwise... Aren't boys meant to weight more than girls? If you're the same age and same height, and you're 20 pounds heavier than him, that's a *bad* sign...

A Person :)

In response to “Well, if the guy's anorexic, or if you're...

(A Person :)): *weigh, not weight...

A Person :)

(A Person :)): No, it's not a bad sign because girls are supposed to carry more weight than guys. We have to have ** and hips and an ** and we're supposed to be fertile and soft for when we get pregnant. With guys it's a lot more difficult to collect fat. A girl can be heavier than her boyfriend and they can both be at a healthy weight.

agent_eclaire agent_eclaire

:) you are my hero :)

kurenchicken kurenchicken OP

no, **** + hips

KCI

I think the real problem is if a guy weighs less than his girl...not the other way around xD

Izu Izu

Anonymous

It depends on how much your guy weighs. If I was 20 pounds heavier than *my* guy, there'd be a problem (he's 6'4" and 220). I'm 5'4", so if I weighed 240...Wow.
But if your guy weighs 150 and you weigh 170, it's fine.

Anonymous

Depends how heavy your guy is. If he's 400 lbs then under no circumstance is it okay for either of you to be that heavy. It's just not healthy.

Anonymous

In response to “Depends how heavy your guy is. If he's 400...

Lol of the day. Thank you.

sosokat sosokat

In response to “Lol of the day. Thank you.

Glad i could make you lol :]

Anonymous

Nope it is foolish women should be small.