browninggalteampotterlivluvlaxpokerface111DinorawrThefirstkdizzle8488jrhoxoJennaGeelemon9992PajamiesLeoEckmanOhaaaiChadYugrlwitdalonglastnameBeatlesboyThe_Enlightenedbunnygal268softballlover300maragirl22starjen801Devlan27jada03ShelbyLeAnnlolinconpurpleninjapowerDominoCoffeeStarKidbhegNacklefoodleLikeabossAsteriskiOhHaiiMaggieEmyambersueJessahAnncanyoupleasestopChasserLeMatinmiarules1313KayleeisawesomeKaitlynSlipKnoticamiersLibbyPaigeAShioryKyokoChocolateFondueSmuffleFedorasBoxjaydakinsssInu_chan

ariellelelele

canyoupleasestopBoyBoy5BoyBoybaconflavoredpantieslolinconSelinaVargasTonsi
You died a little when you discovered that Rainbows are circles, and therefore, don't have an end, amirite?

I definitly died a little inside after reading your post, thanks...

Anonymous

Hm. I didn't even know that until now. Thanks for enlightening me.

Anonymous

there circles?? hahaha cool!

BrunetteBarbie10

lol wow i had no idea

Anonymous

Wow I never knew. And don't think I really wanted to know, lol.

Aminata

Well a rainbow is just based on perspective so it's not necessarily a circle (in fact, that's quite rare).
But yeah, in ideal circumstances it's a circle.
Speaking of rainbows
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BRZkupyURw

Chromana

In response to “Well a rainbow is just based on perspective...

haha. "It's a double complete rainbow. OH MAH GODDD!" thank you for the random youtube clip :D

Anonymous

In response to “haha. "It's a double complete rainbow. OH...

i couldnt stop laughing after i watched that... =D

Anonymous

Anonymous

I read that from a certain altitude you can see them in their true spherical beauty. :D

Gaussian

Whaaaaa..?

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

My whole life has been a lie! :O

The Horwi

well i didnt kno until just now...!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anonymous

hold on ^^^im the same person....rainbows r optical illusions so nevermind i dont agree with this..

Anonymous

whaaaatt they're circles *dies a lot inside*

Bethanytheravenclaw Bethanytheravenclaw

well rainbows are just white light being refracted through the raindrops/water/whatever. they can't be circles because that means they have to go undergroung and there's no light underground so....? Does what im saying make sense? :)

bobpantsspongesquare

I found out rainbows were circles when I was playing with the hose, and it made a rainbow. the rainbow started from the hose and went in a circle back to the hose. So I have been at the end of a rainbow and was disappointed when there was no pot of gold.

Anonymous

My life just got a little bit more suckier :(

ChadYu

i just learned this now... and yes, i did die a little inside =(

Anonymous

All the people who just learned this now... Wow...
I learned it when I was like 8 years old...
But I did die a little way back then :(

bunnygal268 bunnygal268

Lol raywilliamjhonson I'm guessing is the like up there... Oooooooh double rainbow oh man what does it mean???!?!?!!

O_0

You're right. I just died a little.

i WILL correct you

No, the rainbow does not physically exist. It is an optical illusion that is caused when the light passes through water particles. The light is refracted and splits up in to the 7 colours of the rainbow which, when all together, form white light. Therefore, you will see the rainbow in a different place depending on where you are and which way you are looking.

Khana_Hatake Khana_Hatake

i was recently in a plane, where i saw a rainbow in a circle. but i died inside like 4 years ago in science

litapd311

Could've gone the rest of my life not knowing that :(

Anonymous

You just ruined my day :(

IdkWat2Put

I just found out about it now.. :[

Diedontheinside

Another interesting rainbow fact: No two people see the same rainbow. The height of the rainbow's arch is a result of your own height and position. So the rainbow your friend next to you sees is not the same rainbow you see. You have your own rainbow.

dragons_scorn

WHHATTT, NOOOO! I couldn've gone my WHOLE life without knowing that. Good job 3point1415pie, you killed over 500 people a little bit.

Janae17 Janae17

In response to “WHHATTT, NOOOO! I couldn've gone my WHOLE...

yes. i soooo didnt know that or need to know it. i died inside a little bit when it read it.

softballlover300

No!!!!!!!!!! There's no more skittles!

Anonymous