emzwoQuaintPancakesdramafreeworldalltellSuperFastJellyFishTheSpaceCowboyitstiffanyyoflyingsunnycatLittleRedtequieroChefleftieboomboomroommissinvisibleJane_Doescene_Kidd12JoslinCake7KirstenAnnAnnajoy97CaitlinTribuneBub

ChuckTom

FasturbateCath_HP_love____________________IHateMySister
It sucks if your birthday is RIGHT around Christmas, because then family members you don't know well try to group your birthday and Christmas presents together and you end up getting less, amirite?

Dec 29. lol. i love things that freakishly apply to me.

pieandtacos

December 15th!

deathcabforkaydee deathcabforkaydee

January 1st baby!

Me

pieandtacos

In response to “Dec 29. lol. i love things that freakishly...

Me too, apparently one present covers it all, huh? :p

Anonymous

my best friends birthday is the 23rd but i always make sure to get her two gifts!

Bethanytheravenclaw Bethanytheravenclaw

My birthday is December 21 and I always end up getting less

Anonymous

In response to “My birthday is December 21 and I always end...

December 21 right here, too.

Mad_World Mad_World

last day of the year:) and i still get alot of presents :)

*Nicki*xoxo

Dec 9. It's not even that close but people still group it together!

Anonymous

december 23 here and i feel ya! my dads is ON christmas which sucks harder he barely even gets any happy birthdays

stacym25 stacym25

My birthday is on Christmas and I don't have that problem.

huskies2011 huskies2011

December 26. It sucks.

abbelyn

My best friend has the birthday of december 25th, but since he is Jewish it doesn't muck things up for him.

Anonymous

December 24th!! but my mom makes sure that doesnt happen cuz it happened to her when she was young and she HATED it haha (her birthday is december 20th)

EpitomeOfAwesome EpitomeOfAwesome

January 29, the time of year when Toys R Us (when I was little) didn't have anything good on their shelves because they were taking inventory. My parties almost always consisted of gift cards from friends/family that didn't shop while shopping for Christmas presents.

StacytheHarlot StacytheHarlot

December 25th ! it doesn't happen very often . :D

Katie

December 21 a pain i know to well

Anonymous

December 23rd. Doesn't happen to me. i'll get ajoined gifts, like an iPod for my b-day and the case/ chargers/ iHome for christmas. or i'll open b-day presents on christmas cuz that's when we see family.

BassClarinetist BassClarinetist

jan 7th

Anonymous

December 29th.... but my parents at least decided to have parties in August so i can get more presents :)

Anonymous

I suffer from a December 24th birthday.

emmma_jo emmma_jo

My birthday is on Christmas and I don't have this problem.

noel

Wow, so many materialistic people.

Anonymous

December 20. I don't mind it, but I usually end up forgetting it's my birthday because of all the holiday stuff, and it really sucked in elementary school because my birthday would usually be the last day before winter break, so my class would have a "holiday party", there would already be cupcakes and shit so I couldn't bring my own, and nobody would even acknowledge my birthday.

humanrightsforall

December 22nd. I don't mind in the sense that I always get school off, but my presents always get wrapped together. This hasn't really been a bad thing, though, because most people get me something that is kinda big, and I almost always like it.

Emy Emy

Well, with me (December 12) it's not the presents, per se, as a party I'm cheated out of. It's like, I really could care less if I get a crapload of presents, as long as I can have a decent sized party with my friends and have fun, ya know? Since I started middle school, I have to beg and plead and cry for any kind of get together commemorating the day I was born. My parents are always like, "With Christmas around the corner, why do you think you should get anything for your birthday? We're spending all our money on relatives. It's not all about you." And I know it's not all about me. But if I can have anything on my birthday, why do you and my sister, and my cousins, etc?

Ashcat.

Mine is on Christmas Day...When I was younger, I was always pissed that I could never have a party at school on my birthday.

Anonymous