MeaganK_SteezygoodtimeMcMeglyDinosaursTheGirlWhoWasOnFireBig_BossSkr3wBallNowhere_WOmanMehiLibbyPaigeACanadian_NinjabeOneforeverx2502manjaydakinsssLegalAlienAllSmiiilessINomOnBabiesErineldoritoAvatar_RokusugarbabyZOEEEEEEEkristinoct14BassClarinetistTruttaceousTemulenceStepharooBrandonisonfireLuserooxSara_96kkatt541cherryblasterjustsuperLoveIsTheMovementShunohaiLemonlimeriteamiKirstenAnnStarkiller731Brambleclaw8MaryKashucayjayJardenKatieKatieGreenDayRocksMyWorldJohnsmith3987JennitaliaDaemoine

coletteClementinesDrewtCaptainPirateDaniellypuffTooSweet4YounamePeppergirl14CherryBlossomCassandraiMasticateGiggityGoo22sportslovr82mmadalynnRunyDiscordSkylarOctaviousi_dont_eat_humansmashthatguysChosenToLeadsilvershadow6scene_Kidd12Souplivelovemusic12SnobbyDrugAddictemilysoccer2HeyJud3hungryhungryhippocriteDeathkittenMadie

WonderfulSayA

Um, I like to watch the washing machine, actually....

Alyssa

The same could be said about microwaves (:

rice_is_my_hero rice_is_my_hero

In response to “The same could be said about microwaves (:

But don't you need to see if it's exploding?

ZanyZee123 OP

In response to “But don't you need to see if it's exploding?

I've got a cute skirt.
Tell me, do you want my cute skirt to explode?
DO YOU?

Runy Runy

So you can tell if your clothes are done. Or if you are in a laundromat you can see which clothes are yours. My washing machine doesn't have a window, but it's in my house so there aren't other people there who need to check.

Mtrenchie Mtrenchie

Alyssa

In response to “Um, I like to watch the washing machine...

Me too.. Only my washing machine doesn't have a window- just the dryer. But the washer is cooler!

Cassandra Cassandra

Animals, small children, easily amused people, washing machine commercial actors. Lots of famous people. Like Leonette Vulgara, most commonly known as the chick in the washing machine commercial that plays Soul Sister. And Hector Bulicia, the toddler in the birth control ad.

KirstenAnn KirstenAnn

Am I the only one who watched full length movies and tv shows on the washing machine as a child?

Anonymous

As a little girl I watched my laundry then when it was done put it into the next machine well my brother openned the doors and turned them on and off for me. Good times.

Runy Runy

I masturbate to the erotic swirls of my washing machine. No one can take that away from me.

YeahIAm