fangirl12mlpanda13i_am_boreeeedRocknRollNerdultispybroadwaygleekTawnyRaedaviesischampGrilled_CheesusOMFGItsMEp_nelshippocornamusamielolirismae516DaAce96NajiathatguysCoeurPorcelainealltellBossmandiff3r3ntfighterLoveLove77x22aminotwrongB_DiddypiefifthfogelDontJudgeaffenhausenSome_KidTateriliketacossDraco_MalfoyceilingBrettktbainHarenionirish_wristwatchjewwhoskisBlearslyrarerhaley96SkonedizzleEllyPhantRayBabyrachelleJustBeingMaryYEAHMANmackie_MegaBombverymuchalive

Bardagixl5150agent_eclairePedo_BearChocolateFonduedive_kt96anything_chocolateColeslawTakkoRedVinesEmperorerrorthisisnotaudreysparesecondsParrocchetto

ltroxamandapndbaamikayjooyounggatoradejunkie17MadilicousdeffjackyymylifeisflyisomorphictroglobiteKendallSusanfailsForgettingMyselfHisPrettyLadyWatermelonlucichsomewhere_I_belongNicholasMarie
Instead of testing products on animals why don't we test them on rapists and pedophiles, amirite?

We can do both and test them on Pedo_Bear.

Bossman Bossman

Bossman Bossman

In response to “We can do both and test them on Pedo_Bear.

I was just about to say "where would that leave Pedo_Bear?" but saw your comment first.

RocknRollNerd RocknRollNerd

HAHAHAHAHA **** YOU AND THIS POST!

Pedo_Bear Pedo_Bear

In response to “HAHAHAHAHA **** YOU AND THIS POST!

LOL as always

Big_Boss Big_Boss

I think that falls under the category of 'unusual' punishment, and sometimes cruel, and may be banned in the Constitution.

Anonymous

In response to “I think that falls under the category of...

Go touch yourself.

Anonymous

Two things made me NW this.
1) It's a repeat.
http://www.amirite.net/162701
http://www.amirite.net/87676
2) That would be unconstitutional.

agent_eclaire agent_eclaire

In response to “http://www.amirite.net/343394

Sorry, I didn't know it was a repost :'(. Next time I'll search it.

brigitteee3 brigitteee3 OP

It'd be a lot better if we used each and every one of you to test new execution methods. New "inhumane" methods.

LordoftheStraight

In response to “It'd be a lot better if we used each and...

What do you mean by 'each and every one of you' ?

brigitteee3 brigitteee3 OP

or murderers. they would deserve it. and the hell with being "unconstituational", i personally do not have any pity for murderers.

Big_Boss Big_Boss

What makes you think they don't test things on prisoners? They *so* do... after the animal trials. It would be very bad press to kill a bunch of people with experimental drugs or w/e, even prisoners. They trade time off their sentences and privileges for their agreement to participate, and they sign waivers releasing the testing agents from liability for the results.

420Grrl

Lol. Im all for that idea x]

K. M. I.

Then the pedophiles would just say "Hey kid...wanna smell my hair? It's strawberry!"

soxfan108

In response to “Then the pedophiles would just say "Hey...

If you put it that way, performing tests on me doesn't sound like a bad thing after all... But I am still technically an animal so you can't test on me :(

Pedo_Bear Pedo_Bear

In response to “If you put it that way, performing tests on...

Yes, you are a sick, sick animal.
But hey, I feel special to have had Pedo_Bear respond to my comment, so thanks for that. Don't come find me, I'm no longer a minor.

soxfan108

But I thought all pedophiles had thinning hair or was bald....

Izu Izu

In response to “But I thought all pedophiles had thinning...

Well you thought wrong

Pedo_Bear Pedo_Bear

While pedophilia is sick, being a pedophile isn't something you can really control. I'ts only evil if you act on your attraction to kids. Not supporting **** offenders, but they're not the same thing as pedophiles.

2Infinity 2Infinity