sophieeemaaahDistinctionsSergioSergeantPenguinImTheRealShadyShyGirl29DominoChibibunMonkeyBubbleWrapABitDisconsolateJennaGeeSkittles_12AngelIllusionsmlpanda13stoneonthewaterCath_HP_lovehattrick36loveyouGaussianBrianaaaXDdanicaxgracecsgreen09sunshineyjayxJess_DohertyILoveYou049MaiAlyyoumakemebreakoutswankornAliceLaurenieatfood4lunchrachelllleeeeebhegFlipdPersaud94JennlovesmcrLibbyPaigeAjrhoxoJESSSbruhrazorsoftmeismandimeowInsanePPGcraptacularx4everxlove101yourzonlyRebeccaHayesKristenemzwoChocolateFondue

nexusthreebetofourtwentyalliesydowAdoree

scene_Kidd12

my birthday is in the summer too. and i never had to bring anything in. now i go to a school were i go all year round and i was in school on my birthday......birthday punches hurt.

Anonymous

Unfortunately, my birthday ran into the school holidays today, so I had to hear the awful sound of:
♫ BEATS! BEATS! BIRTHDAY BEATS! ♫
Then being beaten up so hard both my arms go dead.

SergeantPenguin SergeantPenguin

Why is the only directed at guys..? Or am I reading it wrong?

LolYo

My birthday is in the summer and I was always sad because I was never given a birthday pencil from my teacher.

Regina

... why is this only for guys?

awkwardllama

In response to “... why is this only for guys?

do girls practice the tortuous system of birthday punches? they surely don't where I'm from.

downgrade923 OP

In response to “do girls practice the tortuous system of...

it says "Guys;" i was just wondering if it was only meant for boys.

awkwardllama

I'm confused by multiple parts of this post

TheSpaceCowboy TheSpaceCowboy