mlpanda13VeryAnonymousLovelyritaMashedBananajrhoxoJennaGeeInvictaGuardian_AngelloveneverfailsOhaaaiCoffeebreakchoir_addictsoftballlover300WeDoTooHaveHeartsbunnygal268steamy_pancakesagent_eclaireLAWLZAttackDevlan27Tom_is_TomCoffeeStarKidlitapd311GlitterSourcherrytreerazorsoftjenn4ykaiteybien116ChasserLeMatinHannah_JessicaMessicaamiersLibbyPaigeAShioryKyokoAznShadowfanfictionaddictLOLniggerBoudicaGoodday_MateyShekilledStJimmyGeorginaliceloveallKateismeLovelyLexie007ConnorNoonanProsopagnosiaKristenDameequarubienicole

BlackieloveyoualattexxdanceanidancefEMMAnistJulieHelen

loveneverfailssickntiredGuardian_AngelDaiDaiDavid
In addition to http://www.amirite.net/223174 , even if people won't admit it, two people losing their virginity to each other is something beautiful (regardless of if they're married). It's a bit gross to know that another man's **** has been inside your girlfriend/wife, amirite?

I think this is very true. There's just something beautiful about two people in love learning about the ultimate expression of love together. It doesn't matter whether or not they're married.

pikabeau pikabeau

no, it's actually pretty hott

Anonymous

It's pretty awesome knowing that your girlfriend/wife has tried a few ** in her time, some good, some great, but has chosen your ** to satisfy her exclusively from now on. What a confidence booster.

LewisL LewisL

In response to “It's pretty awesome knowing that your...

yeah i completely agree. everyone is entitled to their history with other people and their memories that they are allowed to cherish. when they decide to be with you, it does not make your relationship any less meaningful. the same way the guy's ** can have been in many **, that doesn't stop him from loving the way it goes into yours!

MSlyr

In response to “yeah i completely agree. everyone is entitled...

I say they make detachable **. So a guy changes them everytime he has ** with someone new :D sorta like those plastic ear things they change at the doctors to take your temperature lol.

lemon1234567890

In response to “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDss8V2OME4

LMAO. Omg I had to speak :o they made a song about that?! I feel defeated...

lemon1234567890

Unless you're married, she could change **** preference again D:

Gaussian

In response to “Unless you're married, she could change ****...

Unfortunately even marriage might not stop her.

LewisL LewisL

pikabeau pikabeau

In response to “I think this is very true. There's just...

Damn, I wish I could favourite your post :)

Guardian_Angel

I agree:]

kmxx1996

In response to “I agree:]

WOO MY FIRST COMMENTTTT!

kmxx1996

You don't have to love to have **, but you don't have to have ** to love

Anonymous

In response to “You don't have to love to have ****, but you...

you are sick. **** is wrong unless you are married

Maria

In response to “you are sick. **** is wrong unless you are...

Why is it wrong? If the two people consented to have **** with each other, love each other and/or plan to get married anyway, why does it matter?

Guardian_Angel

why would that be gross? its just nature at its best, and its not like she never cleaned her **** or something like that... hahaha

Blackie Blackie

You love who you love, and if at the time of loving them you want to have **, do it. Its not my future husband's choice if i have ** or not, and if he has a problem that I have, then i wouldn't like him anyways.

Anonymous