RyanChromanailostmyshoeBear_ShebaHannahSarahtotalxlovex3technoloveStonesplopoDestructiveMuffinStarreKukuxumushuDominoEmperorerrorWeDoTooHaveHeartssteamy_pancakes2cool_4usernameKhana_HatakefroyocharlieyeahbabyKatzeapandasaurusrexBoredomStopsByOftenCyanideBearjellyrcw11ikindalikeurfaceConnorNoonanTheGirlOnFireKirstenAnnK_Steezyfieldhockeychick77ChuckTomBub

fuzala

Nobody :(
The Mac vs. PC argument really should die. They're both great environments. It's all about personal preference and what works for you, amirite?

Microsoft makes processors for Macs. The Debate is redundant. Google it bitches

Bill Mother Fucki...

Microsoft only makes software lol. I googled what you said and found nothing of the sort.

The reasons Macs work better is because Apple makes the hardware AND the software.

The Mac environment and the Windows environment are both good. Both have good interfaces and visual elements, but Macs just run better, I've noticed.

Rocky Rocky

I don't want a PC but I can't afford a Mac so I had to get over this whole thing real quick

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

In response to “I don't want a PC but I can't afford a Mac so...

Lol true. I couldn't afford a Mac until recently.

Rocky Rocky

In response to “Lol true. I couldn't afford a Mac until recently.

If you don't mind me asking, is it worth the extra bucks?

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

I was really concerned at first lol. Well it's quite expensive, but I got a deal, a student discount through my college. So I got one of the new Macbook Pro's for like only $1000. I was never like "really into" Macs, I mainly just got one cause all my friends have one and I decided, hey everyone says it's great. It really is great lol. Takes a bit of use to get used to, but man, it works so logically and easily.

Rocky Rocky

In response to “I was really concerned at first lol. Well...

Hmmm. I'm thinking about saving up for one but I think I'll wait until my PC craps out.

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

In response to “Hmmm. I'm thinking about saving up for one...

Hm. My PC's power supply and harddrive died on my birthday (in March). It was very saddening. I was without my own computer until I bought this.

Rocky Rocky

In response to “Hm. My PC's power supply and harddrive died...

That must have sucked. I hate having to go to the University Library just to type a paper.

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

In response to “That must have sucked. I hate having to go to...

Yeah, I used to do that, it took forever to get my financial aid straightened out so I could finally get this thing.

Rocky Rocky

In response to “Yeah, I used to do that, it took forever to...

Don't even get me started on financial aid. What a pain in the ****.

ilostmyshoe ilostmyshoe

In response to “Don't even get me started on financial aid...

Yeah, I completely agree. Most annoying process ever.

Rocky Rocky

With Macs you pay for the name. Microsoft Brought them from extinction by outfitting their systemsewith intel software. Without microsoft, apple wouldnt be compatible with shit

Oprah

The first commenter is an IDIOT. Intel make processors for Apple.

I would say that it is worth paying the premium, but obviously lots of people either dont have the budget, or arent that crazy about computers to spend that much.

Bear_Sheba Bear_Sheba

When you get macs, you are NOT paying for just the name. They're easier to use, get less bugs, and are so much more simple. I suggest a mac to anyone buying a new computer. it takes some getting used to, but it's so worth it!

kahnartist

Apparently nobody listened to the original post...

Ryan OP

I agree, I just want to argue about how much I agree.

Bear_Sheba Bear_Sheba

9 people are ignorant.

theRedhead