WhatWhatintheButtchiddybaangAsiatheduckbhegTheOddOnetotallyawesomegingerEllyPhantvballfreak67I_Fly_Sometimesgracieanne_LHKrawwritsemiliieAnnLittleMonsterZanyZee123stephayyyKaitlynSnap_Crackle_PopDelightful_Dolphinilessthan3youSkittles_12AmeliaHermioneCantDrawIPromiseYoubrowninggalSilvermoonjojoflipperSuomynonasuuunshineMarylov3ComplicatedMuggleRAWRdinosaurcandyash13EtherialJellyBlockOshadhaJiggleyPuffTheWeaselDaAce96ApplescruffChibibunsoupmuffinsBreakfastFanwillisjawsarfeenGrayce23swankornohhaiitsjillInsanePPGx2216avh5548KaitlinJames

epic_fail11inoimritebmx808thiskittyklawzDraco_MalfoySquirt1247AdieumynamesrellabeeyfoolShunBonslyGuyThisBlackChick

RachelisCoolishSpideyOwlIEatRiceJennaGeeFideliusLovelyShmovelyslytherinangelLAMWhatWhatintheButtjojoflipperTheGrapist
If the nerds ruled the world, the phrase would be, "He was all up in my inhaler!", amirite?

what the hell u guys?? she was just making a JOKE. people need to stop getting all up in her inhaler about this...

TheGrapist TheGrapist

none of the nerds at my school have an inhaler, but my sister does and shes one of the popular people.

Anonymous

In response to “none of the nerds at my school have an...

uh, so you know if every nerdy kid in your school has an inhaler or not? thats creepy.

hotrod hotrod

In response to “uh, so you know if every nerdy kid in your...

most of them are in my gym class, and if you have an inhaler you have to have if with you.

Anonymous

Well It's not really that nerdy to have an inhaler.. It's either that or not breath... I think I'd go with the Inhaler..

AWizard

So all nerds have asthma? Or everyone with asthma is a nerd? I think you meant to say soemthing a little different...

budnickb

Sorry to offend anybody! I was just going off a stereotype, and I agree, people with inhalers aren't nerds, and vice versa. Sorry again!

WhatWhatintheButt WhatWhatintheButt OP

In response to “Sorry to offend anybody! I was just going off...

dude, your right. dont back down so easily. lots of nerds have inhalers. the ones who arent nerdy, are the ones who can deal with it. thats why their NERDS.

hotrod hotrod

No, it's alright, it was funny. :)

TheWeasel TheWeasel

Okay, i was about to write something about that, but thanks for apologizing in advance :) but not okay, i do have asthma lol

Anonymous

Uh honestly thanks. I have asthma and I'm sorry if you think its nerdy that I want to breathe.. I mean..yeah its awkward taking it in public...but I don't walk around in suspenders having pride in my inhaler...

ChristinaIsMe ChristinaIsMe

Nerds and geeks are awesome :-)

Anonymous

I use to have asthma but i dont anymore.cause i would take some of my inhaler and then i start choking (pretend) thinking its battery accide like they said on It that movie.=)

TEEHEE

TEEHEE

I use to have asthma but i dont anymore.cause i would take some of my inhaler and then i start choking (pretend) thinking its battery accide like they said on It that movie.=) Good times

TEEHEE

LOL, I actually have asthma, and I'm considered the "school nerd" - not because of that, though. XD But I really know many popular people who have asthma, too...

Luna Avril

i'm an uber nerd and i don't have asthma :)

Anonymous

I guess living is nerdy now? I guess I won't be having to put up with the popular kids once school starts up again...

Anonymous

TheGrapist TheGrapist

im just going to say that i don't think that was what the poster meant. even thought i voted down on this. Just because you're a nerd doesn't mean you have asthma. That's like saying that.... all cheerleaders are **** or something. Just because some act like them or some have asthma doesn't mean that everyone alike does.

mynamesrellabeeyfool