CagnNotAMousemonkeytoesImaybewrongpullthetrigger__froyocharlieNarcaleptic_NarwhalKarysssLudvinVanZouskiJennlovesmcrGrilled_CheesusNajiaDaAce96chiddybaangelloSyd9TheWeaselAdieuAFizzle94BassClarinetistJuliankarFriday_Night_Lightsadrenaline_rushirismae516birdistheewordCompletelyAwkward7gameboy5soupmuffinsRachhegarcia22FlashDeliriumpika_kesOhPleasekaylinkhuskies2011AutumnAmberKayceeJulesquintanaamlpanda13JghRocksRedotBananapeeliChoklitKateLifeSuxThenYouDiebecsCharlieTheUnicorntroy2112chemicalplaydoh

SpanishRoseNacklefoodlekashaayJennTheAdventurer

John_Smithpericles4321Friday_Night_LightsxXyumcupcakesXxAyyyPAsphyxiatedMelodiesKhayllayThisChickAdriaCharlieTheUnicornadrenaline_rushLacyMmhmmminvasion23TheWeaselDaAce96PajamiesHaquicahsryicantbperfectwoofjyonamesoupmuffinsmlpanda13luminous_liloMusicislife2lvrnotafightrsexynerd239Redotjust_lindseysunshineyjayxDaleksInWonderlandkaiteybien116pullthetrigger__imsolost_hugmeInsertUsernameHererawritslaurenamyXDmaaahaleccasaysrawrAmbularyaddayaddaKatePurple_RosechiddybaangLizzy4211nanniechicagoclare93PersonUDKpamplemousseCrystal_RainieUltraviolet_
Bugs. I hate bugs. They drive me crazy. Crazy. I was crazy once. They put me in a circular room and told me to find the corner. That bugs me. Bugs. I hate bugs. They drive me crazy... amirite?

Nuts? I like nuts! Walnuts, Peanuts, I'm crazy about them. Crazy? They told me I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room! With rats, lots of rats! They drove me nuts! Nuts? I like nuts...

Regina

This is pure genius.

Anonymous

In response to “This is pure genius.

Crazy? I was crazy once. I went to a house, I died there. Then came the worms, They drove me nuts! Walnuts, peanuts, cashews, any kind of nuts! And you know what nuts do to me? They make me thirsty. And you know what I like to drink when I'm thirsty? Water and orange juice. It's full of vitamin C, C? C is for Crazy....

Anonymous

Regina

my version...
nuts, nuts, i like nuts! Peanuts, walnuts, even cashews! But not almonds. Almonds make me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a round room and told me to sit in a corner. But i didn't. I sat in the middle, and drove them nuts, nuts, i like nuts..

Anonymous

Where do I remember hearing this? It sounds so familiar....

Mr_Keeb Mr_Keeb

In response to “Where do I remember hearing this? It sounds...

That's what I was thinking!

shorty870 shorty870

In response to “That's what I was thinking!

I take it no one knows where we heard it...anyone?

Mr_Keeb Mr_Keeb

It's on Facebook, a lot!Maybe that's where you heard it. :)

Anonymous

Crazy? I was crazy once, they put me in a BIG white room, I died there. The cocraches started nibbleing at me feet. It drove my CRAZY! Crazy? I was crazy once...

Harry Potter + Gi...

Harry Potter + Gi...

In response to “Crazy? I was crazy once, they put me in a BIG...

(Harry Potter + Gi...): oops sorry for the double.

Harry Potter + Gi...

In response to “(Harry Potter + Gi...): oops sorry for the...

(Harry Potter + Gi...): It makes it even MORE crazy. Crazy? They told me I was crazy. I killed them, and now I'm starting a new World Order, all because of being crazy. Crazy?

TheWeasel TheWeasel

i like
rats? i hate rats they make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats. rats?

Anonymous

In response to “i like rats? i hate rats they make me crazy...

That's the one my dad always says

BDub BDub

Am I the only one who doesn't get this?

Anonymous

In response to “Am I the only one who doesn't get this?

The things being said are all endless loops. They could go on forever.

mlpanda13 mlpanda13

In response to “The things being said are all endless loops...

I got that, but just not why. I feel stupid...

Anonymous

In response to “I got that, but just not why. I feel stupid...

Don't feel stupid! You're not in the least! If you doubt me, look at this post:
http://www.amirite.net/194654

mlpanda13 mlpanda13

In response to “Don't feel stupid! You're not in the least!...

Thank you so much for making my day.

Anonymous

In response to “Thank you so much for making my day.

My pleasure!
If you want it made again, look at Anthony's picture comment. It's great!

mlpanda13 mlpanda13

that was a **** funny comment

Anonymous

In response to “that was a **** funny comment

The funniest!
It's no longer the best comment, though. His other comment where he types "Yeah, who's Anthony?" beat it out.

mlpanda13 mlpanda13

In response to “The funniest! It's no longer the best...

Wait... where would I find this comment?? I'm confused. D:

imsolost_hugme imsolost_hugme

In response to “Wait... where would I find this comment?? I'm...

The link would work. Look at my previous comments.
If you're referring to the new "Best Comment", go to users. It'll be one of the "awards" given.

mlpanda13 mlpanda13

In response to “.......K......

Did you find it alright?

mlpanda13 mlpanda13

In response to “Did you find it alright?

I found the 'Yeah, who's Anthony' and then my internet got all screwed up so I had to restart.

imsolost_hugme imsolost_hugme

In response to “I found the 'Yeah, who's Anthony' and then my...

Not fun.
Hope it's fixed, though!

mlpanda13 mlpanda13

Oh my gosh, people say this ALL THE TIME. It is so annoying.

Christine Christine

I understand this but I've never heard this said before...

Anonymous

Crazy? Did somebody say crazy? I was crazy once, they put me in a rubber room. I hated that rubber room! I died in that rubber room! They buried me deep, deep with the worms. I hated those worms! Those worms drove me crazy! Crazy? Did somebody say Crazy....

Treeleaf Treeleaf

Crazy? I was crazy once. They put me in a white room. I died in that white room. They cut off my nose and buried me where the flowers grew. It drove me crazy. Crazy? I was crazy once...

That's the version me and my friends have always said (:

Anonymous

Snakes? I hate snakes. Snakes make me crazy. I was crazy once. They locked me in a room. A rubber room. With snakes. Rubber snakes. Snakes? I hate snakes......

woofjyoname woofjyoname

In response to “Snakes? I hate snakes. Snakes make me crazy...

rubber snakes are better than real ones.

Cagn

Crazy? I was crazy once. They locked me in a rubber room. I died. They buried me. There were worms. Worms tickle. Tickles drive me crazy. Crazy?...

Abby

Nuts? Nuts! Peanuts are my favorite but walnutes drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once! They loced me in a box, a plastic box. The box grew flowers. Some grew up. Some grew down. It drove me nuts! Nuts?...

Happy_penguin Happy_penguin

crazy? i was crazy once...they locked me in a big white room until i dies they even planted flowers on my grave that drove me nuts...i like nuts peanuts walnuts but not almonds they drive me crazy...crazy i was crazy once!!!

Anonymous

bugs, I hate bugs! they're crazy. crazy, I was once crazy. they locked me in a padded room. I died there and they burried me with bugs, bugs, I hate bugs. they're crasy.. crazy I was once crazy....

greg e

Hanna? I hate Hanna. She drives me Lauren. Lauren? I was once Lauren, until I changed my name to Hanna. Hanna? I hate Hanna...

Anonymous

aizen? i hate aizen. he drove a sword through me. swords? i hate swords. they are sharp. Sharp? i love sharp things. they go through aizen. aizen? i hate....

~for those of you who are Bleach lovers =]

Anonymous

lol bleach is awesome

Anonymous

bugs? i hate bugs bugs are stupid! stupid i was once stupid they had to lock me in a rom cause i was so stupid. die i thought i was gonna die i dont wanna die cause then the bugs will get me! bugs? i hate bugs...

brooke

nuts? i like nuts, i like peanuts, walnuts, and almonds, but i dont like cashews. cashews make me crazy they make me nuts. nuts?!?! i like nuts.. ect.. my friends say this all the time it annoys me....

Anonymous

Nuts i like nuts peanuts, pistachio nuts, but not walnuts walnuts make me crazy. I went crazy once they locked me in a little white room I liked that little white room I died in the little white room then they buried me in the ground and placed two flowers on my grave one grew up one grew down the one that grew down really tickled my nose it drove me nuts......Nuts I like nuts

Chicken!!!

nuts i like nuts. peanuts cashews but not almonds. they drive me crazy. crazy. i was crazy once they took me to the crazy house. i lived there i loved there i died there. they buried me where the flowers grew. some grew up some grew down. one tickled my nose it drove me nuts.....

emily

Nuts? I like nuts! I like peanuts, pistachios, not walnuts. Walnuts make me crazy. Crazy? I went crazy once! I had to go in a little white room. I died there. On my grave, there were two flowers.One stood up and the other fell down. The one that fell down drove me nuts! Nuts? I like nuts....

Anonymous

GOSH, I hate bugs , THye annoy me so much and are ugly ;( Follow me on Twitter guys my Name is @nnayoube Please and thanks, Lots of love, From... Narges. :)

Narges

Isn't this longer? I thought it was.

Anonymous

crazy? i was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. and i went up and down and up and down but then i died. they put me in the ground. the ground has worms and they tickled! it drove me nuts! nuts? i like nuts. peanuts, walnuts, macadanian nuts...im nut crazy! crazy? i was crazy once...

Anonymous

Crazy? did sombody say crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a little rubber room... i died there, little green worms came and ate my brains, it was crazy... crazy? did somebody say crazy? This is how my gurlfriend says it<<<

Brandon and Mary

Nuts? I like nuts! I like peanuts and walnuts and cashews! They make me thirsty :( . So i drink Orange Juice! :D Oranges have vitamin C! Crazy starts with "C"! I was once crazy! They trapped me in a closet :( It drove me Nuts...
And Repeat! :D

Twyla

Crazy? I was crazy once... They locked me in a padded room until I died, buried me six feet under and planted two flowers on my grave, one grew up, one grew down... The one that grew down tickled my nose, drove me nuts... Nuts? I like nuts... I like walnuts and peanuts, but not cashews... Cashews drive me crazy! Crazy? I was crazy once...

SouthernIsis

Continue