• Featured on the home page on Aug 3rd 2010
  • Post Of The Day on Jan 8th 2011

Tweedledeehearts1020MonintoGuardian_Angelbananapirate123icexprincessCatASWCCohsoradicalllRysiasincerely_meAnna_NoelavePorcelainBlackMy_Dinosaur_LifeiEatedYourCookiexDPracticeSafeLunch33jas__Luma__jcad16ceilingerinliannaclareTigerLilyvickiiiTwoSpoonsTawnyRaeDevlan27AlexCarlileThePillowkmc1219JellyBlockgabbykaneTheWeaselMeghanElaineBloodyTeenpurpleghost123dinosaur54321GeorginaliceLauraLieschinchillinUNFAZ3DyeahhbuddyChereofroyocharlieCath_HP_loveincognitoempiresemmyrose24601whatsup200SailPlanekdizzle8488

TrollTruuninjaLuffyhortatorshorty870flyingoctopodsupbwalshfreddoLkunNajiaVegan_GryffnDorkTheGrammaratorafternoonermsfootball20Mister_Jim_Halpertjiggles117KalopsiaLegionaairreAmish_AllosaurusAetherityXander_BereWhySoRegulusQuillClay_Dezz

LauraLiesLaLaLaLucyempiresPot_headniemann2006Pedo_CatAmahia11whatsup200NavyGirlfriendEmyKashuAlexCarlileThePillowTazwilmanamefitsneepsnopAnnaTruongkawaithaithisisnotaudreymatt1337cdontpanicBlacklightsAndQueensAngelemuffinmonkeyPulcherflamingparadiseMeAndMyDoggieJustBeingMaryanellesestrada16JokerMotherRuckerTangerineYlvaPearlchelseaidolR21cheer4miabibliophibian6PurplePenguinhattrick36Anna_NoeltrevorxolilasianxoSoccerchick627razorsoftvickytoriasamanthabananaduckshirtFlexishmadxhopefulx
According to parents, we're too young for love, too old for "fun," too mature to play dumb, and too immature for "grown up" conversations. No wonder teens are so rebellious; there's nothing else to do, amirite?

This reminds me of two things my F.P.S. (English) teacher told my class. One day: "You act like my four year old granddaughter!" A few days later: "Now this book has some mature content, but I know you guys ca handle it."

tododapurplecow tododapurplecow

In response to “YES

Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Dwight Dwight

In response to “Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

huh? i was just saying that i completely agree with this post.

cheer4mia cheer4mia

In response to “huh? i was just saying that i completely...

its an office quote, hes trying to be funny

Anonymous

tododapurplecow tododapurplecow

Anonymous

We're also too old to tease our siblings [who tease us first], but too young to go do something else- like hang out with just 2 friends at the mall.

Katffro Katffro

In response to “We're also too old to tease our siblings [who...

it really annoys me how my brothers can like punch me and just because they're younger they get away with it .-.

Tweedledee Tweedledee OP

In response to “it really annoys me how my brothers can like...

I feel your pain. my brother hits me, no big deal. but if i hit him im dead.

cheer4mia cheer4mia

In response to “I feel your pain. my brother hits me, no big...

I know! Same here. "They can't hurt you; they're little." UH NO. They should try being punches by my 6 year old brother. It actually hurts quite a lot. Even though he's really young hes stronger than you'd think

Tweedledee Tweedledee OP

In response to “I know! Same here. "They can't hurt you;...

Yeah! Little kids are surprisingly strong. My brother is 9 and it hurts a lot. Parents just don't see that i guess.

cheer4mia cheer4mia

same here O.e and he doesn't hit me with punches,he'll throw whatever he has in his hands at me,If I even as much as poke him(literally),my mom would kill me,he can throw a toy truck at my face and apparently he would be too small for it to even hurt.

Deathbubble Deathbubble

In response to “same here O.e and he doesn't hit me with...

My bro used to do the same thing. Now he just hits, kicks or even bites me O.o My mom thinks nothing of this should hurt because "I'm older, I hit harder." and "I've felt it when he hits, it doesn't hurt at all." Sigh.

cheer4mia cheer4mia

In response to “My bro used to do the same thing. Now he just...

Little kids hurt. I say something to my brother, and he punches me [hard], so I hit him [not hard at all] but he starts crying and hitting me, and /I/ get yelled at. He is eleven. I DON'T HIT HARD.
Parents are just so biased.

Katffro Katffro

In response to “Little kids hurt. I say something to my...

parents are completely biased, I tend to talk a lot so whenever I go to "tell my side of the story" when my little sister and I get in a fight no matter what happened, what I say, or even whether she saw what went on she says "I don't want to hear 30 minutes of explanation, now I'm warning you stop being mean or you're grounded"

528491 528491

My sister can beat me up! And she's 8! That's sad... i know.

Regina

In response to “My sister can beat me up! And she's 8! That's...

Not really. Young kids get HUGE adrenaline rushes. My brother, 8 at the time, almost beat up my older, 14 yr old sister.

Katffro Katffro

Well atleast Pedo Bear will accept us as long as we're teenagers(under 18 anyway)! That's our only option as this age I guess!!!

Anonymous

Your parents are just trying to make sure you don't end up a **** on the streets. Maybe you should be grateful.

Anonymous

Joe Mama

In response to “Your parents are just trying to make sure you...

Did you actually read the post or did you just assume it said "mah parentz r so flipehn gaaayyy"

Philosopher Philosopher

Today I realized that I was in love, and subsequently had an enjoyable time. I pretended I didn't have certain knowledge I actually did have, to make my situation more convenient. Then I discussed the effects of Europe's mercantilism on the socioeconomic status of America and Canada.

Suddenly I lost all my clothes, gave ** in exchange for cocaine, and I couldn't keep ** out of me! You're completely right, I should've listened to my parents.

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “Today I realized that I was in love, and...

U just jelly

Anonymous

In response to “U just jelly

Is it just me you keep doing this to?

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “Is it just me you keep doing this to?

Is it only POTDs that you're jelly of?

Anonymous

In response to “Is it only POTDs that you're jelly of?

u jelly?

If you're going to be a **** and spam a meme, at least get it right

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “u jelly? If you're going to be a **** and...

Why does everyone call me a ****?!

I should just go throw myself off my balcony...

Anonymous

In response to “Why does everyone call me a ****?! I should...

I see it's you again, my worthy foe...

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “I see it's you again, my worthy foe...

I still don't understand why your avatar is a dolphin. And now the dolphin is giving a lapdance to a horse. Consider me confused.

Anonymous

that is a troll comment right? because if it isn't...you're a douche

reid

(Philosopher) nice.

(anonymous) what the **** are you talking about?

Anonymous

EXACTLY!

Kellie Kellie

But apparently everyone is the right age to complain.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “But apparently everyone is the right age to...

939777 (BreakfastFan): Well, yeah, everybody complains once in a while...

Anonymous

I like this post. It doesn't apply much to me since my mom is pretty fair, but it's good.

Anonymous

Does anyone sometimes feel like the whole teen rebellion culture is just some manufactured exaggeration which plays on our feelings of mild uncertainty that all teens go through in order to sell us trendy stuff?

/postmodern condition

Meh

well... You could be the ipposite of rebellious...

Batman Batman

In response to “well... You could be the ipposite of rebellious...

*opposite
An ipposite sounds like some sort of baby hippo...

jessepinkman jessepinkman

I'm eating chips.

Roy

I'm glad our parents care and all, but sometimes they do need to fill our shoes for a day.
My little sister calls me ugly, I get told to ignore it.
I say she's annoying, I get grounded.
I'm told that I need to do things on my own and take responsibility, but I can't have a thing out of place in my room. If you think I'm old enough to handle things on my own how can you not trust me to know when my room needs cleaning? I can be the judge of that if I can do my own laundry and cook my own food.
As soon as I move out, my room will not be perfectly clean and I STILL WON'T CARE!

inb4 cool story bro

Anonymous

In response to “I'm glad our parents care and all, but...

I thought that was a pretty cool story, thanks bro. Now I know what it's like to have annoying siblings

SuddenEpiphany SuddenEpiphany

I'm sure your little sister feels like she gets treated unfairly too.

Anonymous

In response to “I'm sure your little sister feels like she...

Oh no, she knows she can get away with pretty much anything.

Anonymous

In response to “Oh no, she knows she can get away with pretty...

That's what I mean. in every sibling rivalship each one thinks the other one gets away with everything, sometimes it's true, but usually both people think they are the one that always gets treated unfairly. In your case, it might be true, but it usually doesn't go down that way.

Anonymous

In response to “That's what I mean. in every sibling...

Ah, I see what you mean.

Anonymous

ye ur rit man its tru. i rlly tink so.im eatin cndycanes lmFao xxx luv ya all bitches

a bitch from canada