tillyxLoganpepe_45mismandyjonesilostmyshoePeeWee1Pecan-DuckPiilmanndreamerGossipGirl1990Geniesamrenae96ispeakparseltonguewickedawesomechickInvictadeethinks_Mike_fillysunrayswarley47kamilovescookiesPirateQueeniloveu23Mikesilvershadow6tequierosangeetrawrBlearslyrarerKatieercurliegurl159AndPasswordjaygirl1DietaryWindbagskat_pisJuliafaceMeaganAphroditeQuestionAuthorityShannonIsAUnicornLahDiDahChuckTomBub

NonyMouseTheDoctorhtcChromanasmithey253RyanJames2paperairplaneElectricViolinistRebelsmileyfacesAbeisaninjarzanadooSquiggepuffmexicanpeanutAuroraAuraravensruletheRacheysaurusARandomPersonDestructiveMuffinInsanePPGDannyCath_HP_loveSylverMoonstoofie23Janae17WatermelonheyitskennyyyyJaedtheEchodrthirteenUkuleleGirlpika_kesAlissaJooThattorichick_RUMBLEROAR_meghanbeewobbuffetiliketacossjellyrcw11StefInWonderlandalbinostickmanDryTurtleMadison_peace_love_happinesshattrick36pb55020KirstenAnnscreaming_midgetashbashcrashedHullabaloo

samrenae96Mrs_Winchester96
Supernatural is the best TV show and Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins are all gorgeous!, amirite?

I LOVE YOU!
I thought no one liked supernatural!
Its the best show ever, and people honestly shouldn't judge it before they watch it, it sounds so retarded when you just explain it, people HAVE to watch it, they'll fall in love by the end of the first episode, like me!

tasiiaa

Claire? XD

Anonymous

This isn't Claire.... Which Claire you looking for... As I have a very good friend called Claire who thinks the same as me

SupernaturalFan

I have a friend called Claire who is into all that sort of stuff... who is this?

Anonymous

...now **** off

Anthony

i have aids

claire

Yeah the post by "Ant" wasn't me

Ant

Who the **** do you think you're kidding telling us you have friends

Anonymous

I Like Supernatural

Maddi

In response to “I Like Supernatural

agreed

wickedawesomechick wickedawesomechick

I LOVE YOU!
I thought no one liked supernatural!

tasiiaa

In response to “I LOVE YOU! I thought no one liked...

DUDE! Im right there with you! That show is AMAZING!

Team_Winchester!

how the **** can it be -156?? It should be positive 1065!!!! This show is absolutely original, and amazing, and on top of all of them being gorgeous, they are amazingly talented!

Anonymous

I'm married to Jared Padalecki :) <3 Haha Peter actually seriously told me I would marry Jared P. :) I was incredibly happy :)

BlacklightsAndQueens BlacklightsAndQueens

Omg I hate explaining what supernatural is like to my friends cause it sounds so gay BUT IT'S THE BESR SHOW EVEN AND THE GUYS ARE SO HOT

Dean and Sam <3

One does not simply talk about Supernatural outside of tumblr and expect to get upvoted

Aphrodite Aphrodite