swankornVitaeStarlight_dragonsaturnlite88peace_love_happinessBunnyPinkSpongelecornergirlAlecslarmtheangelsTooSweet4YoumissawesomeDictatorCourtneysmotJavviesb123FavvkesProsopagnosiaPurple_RoseCherrieBeesamiunicornjumperRacelloGrills_BearsSuperhippoBooSpelingChampienbobbibetUkuleleGirlleecoralRam27lauren4004vampire_academyellephaba1013162technonaabbccddeeskinnylove162KirstenAnnIceColdFunPeruvianPrincess8jtt9sydnaynayirishbronco0913thepartyscenelovemrhatandclogsiluvhockeypika_kesRhahriiDeViino111ASWCC

oinkButtshorsechickalbinostickmanDeadpoolcoletteDanielJamesi_dont_eat_humansShugahapeprillmariebudgerigar42Puroboricua13CoffeebreakfreddoKaitlynDameequaHjohnson444shoopdawhoopStarKidSkyIaminIBsadlyGlen_Coco4FadedFeathersChuckTom

llpof200514Vitae
Its weird how Australians think 35 degrees is HOT. Yet our american friends would think that was COLD. Amirite?

Some people think capitalizing the last words in their sentence adds EMPHASIS. I just find it ANNOYING.

Courage_Wolf Courage_Wolf

woah. is that in fahrenheit, or celsius??
because that's freezing in fahrenheit
but pretty hot in celsius.

Anonymous

In response to “woah. is that in fahrenheit, or...

I think the point was that America uses Fahrenheit and most of the rest of the world (Australia in this case) uses Celsius.

Nick Nick

I think thats the point.

Anonymous

Yeah. Fahrenheit is what americans use, but celsius is what Australians use.
If that was the case, Australia usually has about 95-105 degrees fahrenheit on their temperature in the summer.
Thats alot hotter than the average temperatures in America.

Kaitlyn

Courage_Wolf Courage_Wolf

If you are talking ferinhiet, I don't see 35 as cold.

Meganlovesherboobies Meganlovesherboobies

In response to “If you are talking ferinhiet, I don't see 35...

Fahrenheit* And it's just above freezing temperature. Of course it's cold.

BowBowBow BowBowBow

In response to “Fahrenheit* And it's just above freezing...

A thirty five degree winter day is warm around here. It's a helluva lot better than being in the single digits or below zero.

guineasaurusrex guineasaurusrex

35 is hot most winter days here....

At first I thought, "Whoa. Must be pretty cold in Australia." Then I realized that I'm an idiot...haha

J_A_C_K J_A_C_K

In response to “At first I thought, "Whoa. Must be pretty...

I totally did the same thing.

AshleyDiedrich AshleyDiedrich

I cannot believe this is in the positives! This is one of the most stupid posts I've ever seen. Degrees is measured in celsius in Australia, but farenheit in America. And you wonder why the world thinks the majority of Americans are dumb.

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn

In response to “I cannot believe this is in the positives!...

I cannot believe that you think it's bad that this is in the positives, what's wrong with most people agreeing with the truth?

Anonymous

In response to “I cannot believe that you think it's bad that...

Do you think that 92 degrees farenheit is cold? Because that's what 35 degrees would be in Australia.

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn

Anonymous

Anonymous

Try coming to Dubai where 40 celcius is considered normal and we only get a day off if its 50+

autumnleavess autumnleavess

Everything's backwards in Australia :)

SuperFastJellyFish SuperFastJellyFish