TheCombatWombatmaxherolee615lalallamaJennlovesmcrPotterlovermadi358MusicIsMySaviorfreeweezyErinbuddyred23OhaaaiHollomanirismae516PersonaNonGrataFlyingGuineaPigPianomanantswasabi999TwoSpoonsErialcYecatsRedVinesNARNIAJaxriceftwUneeck42im_always_riteOxoCubeDanielleHertzovitzpokerface111PercymorganiooTheMaineDestineeKingQuigleyBexblah_blah_blahfittsyDaemoinethekingofgingersjjulieJenniferPuffy_CupcakewolfelinaSierra43Ash18murt_squirtTheDoorsFansansaBlack_No_1xhopefulxAsa_HimeDevlan27

kittycassleecoralMomokaNoImNotHittingOnYouNotAnonymousREBEKKAHNiggletsosillyDeadpoolSky198canadianigloosdaisyfreakArahRahstacilovesyouSuperAppariatheretardinsertwittynameherelauryn_hillSqwanchoSarahvdm

Nobody :(
What's so great about California girls? Most of them are high-maintenance bottle-blonds with annoying preppy attitudes. amirite?

Not all girls from California are like that. I've met bleach-blonde bitchy spoiled brats in every state I've lived in.

biondello biondello

Are you sure of this, or are you only going by what you've seen on TV?

Anonymous

Well at least were not wal mart shopping, fat, frumpy, bitches, with envious attitudes(: just admit it… were unforgettable<3

NoImNotHittingOnYou NoImNotHittingOnYou

In response to “Well at least were not wal mart shopping...

Instead you are preppy stuck up expensive shopping bitches who think they are better than every body else, point being proven in the above comment. The reason you are unforgettable is because if we forget you we might accidentally talk to you again.

AndyBlacksmith

In response to “Instead you are preppy stuck up expensive...

Youd be lucky if one of them even talked to YOU! So quit pretending like you even have the choice, cuz if you did you'd realize that about .1% of girls in California fit this description and the rest of us are chill, kind, smart, naturally beautiful, girls of all hair colors! Now stfu nd go buy your wife a new moomoo for the holidays. BUT NOT GREEN!! Or you might mistake the **** as your tree!

NoImNotHittingOnYou NoImNotHittingOnYou

In response to “Youd be lucky if one of them even talked to...

See. You just did it again. "You would be lucky if one of them talked to you." You think all of you are better than I am.
Also you couldn't be more off. I am not married, and am just 19. Also, it's spelled muumuu. Get an education then come back.

AndyBlacksmith

In response to “See. You just did it again. "You would be...

And you think your better than us. That's why you keep referring to us as 'bleach blonde, dumb, preppy'. You calling me ignorant for assuming your all fat, broke, hicks but your doing the same EXACT thing to us! You shoulld realize generalizations are always wrong and offensive to someone! You wana sit here and talk about your 'education' but you can't even realize California isn't one big sterotype!! Nd srry I don't know how muumuu is spelled but I really don't give a and I won't ever need to know! Now I'm done wasting my time arguing with someone who I don't even know. Think whatever the **** you want about California girls it won't change a dam thing!

NoImNotHittingOnYou NoImNotHittingOnYou

In response to “And you think your better than us. That's why...

I never once said I was better. I never once said anything about MY education. I never once said you are all bleach blonde. I never once said all California Girls were dumb. I never once called you ignorant. I am simply stating that people like that are annoying as hell, regardless of where they are from. I am using California Girls as an example because this type of person is described in the song, "California Girls," which by the way is a generalization of California Girls. The difference is that they are talking positive so you don't seem to care.

AndyBlacksmith

and that attitude is exactly why i hate girls like you.

anonymous

In response to “and that attitude is exactly why i hate girls...

like we care! Hate us all you want at least Your thinking bout us(:

NoImNotHittingOnYou NoImNotHittingOnYou

In response to “like we care! Hate us all you want at least...

Hahahahahhahhahahahah !!! Omfg ! That made me laugh so hard ! THANK YOU though ! It's so annoying how people hate us over a stereotype ! Especially the ones who've never stepped foot in la or know anyone from there . It's obvious there jealous though so who cares

Haha

In response to “Hahahahahhahhahahahah !!! Omfg ! That made me...

Not all California Girls are from LA. You don't have to have been to LA to have been to California.

AndyBlacksmith

AndyBlacksmith- WINNER!!
Sick burn, yo xD

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

That is such a stereotype...

Sky198

biondello biondello

i live in ca and most girls i meet are educated and smart and unique. that stuck up bitchy idea is just a stereotype.

Anonymous

that would be LA/hollywood. the rest of california is actually believable.

yddraigarian yddraigarian

In response to “that would be LA/hollywood. the rest of...

That's because most people in Hollywood are from everybody else's leftovers that want to be famous. Not real Californians

Sqwancho Sqwancho

Not everyone in LA/Hollywood is like that either. Movies =/= real life. We should all know this by now.

thegirlyouknew

I never knew making fun of a Katy Perry song would cause so much commotion...

TheCombatWombat TheCombatWombat OP

In response to “I never knew making fun of a Katy Perry song...

I think it's because although it might've been a joke it sounds like a jealous **** talking

Sqwancho Sqwancho

California girls aren't all the same. The bottle-blond, preppy, better then you ** is just a ** TV thing. I'm not saying they don't exist but they live in EVERY state, not just Cali. I'm a Cali girl through and through and I've only met a handful of girls who are like that. Don't believe every thing you see or hear, 98% of the time, it isn't true. This common belief that all Cali girls are trash is destroying the great Cali name. Seriously, it got old when it started.

CaliforniaGirl

Continue