ali_dSkittles_12StepharooBobTheLogcurliegurl159PracticeSafeLunch33weasleyloverLAWLZAttackconzradwobbuffetfroyocharlieshadowcaster22x4everxlove101irismae516ad95tea_superkeeli8jtt9PossimpipleLilliedragonrider713LizzyTheLizarddsb123Janae17brookeasaurmiddleseisgoodtime__________Craig_dontyouknowsydnaynayKatieerrubienicoleSamiraMomoTrishlaughingwillodinoroarErinsomeoneyoudontknowchocolatecakeisbadRacelloKristenBassClarinetistQuestionAuthority_IheartRHPSbananamoHMDuckyGlungoHannahGoesRawrctiscooler

LaprasThatbitchxMusicislifexdeath_or_gloryStickCavemanFitzkriegBabytardaclw123pellicanpelvusSmileyTaraBrambleclaw8angels_001Woobtopbanana22lillyk435eyesthesizeofthemoonerinliannaclareGolfWangNowhere_WOmankeowen2012Laxbabe7SergCellogirlClementinesIdling_Rocket_ShipHeyJud3DinosaursSpearmintMilkwolfflame93Cuban_BMeganLanelleiliketacossAnnDeevalivluvlaxMaryIttzelnomnomjaydakinsssa_fetusXornFluffyTheTrumpetPlayer22Tweetbaby14that_girl_jsSkye2347de_liciousmiss_smilieFragments_sissyLucasbluewolf96armtheangelsjaygirl1Blake11roys

Possimpiple
Guys' shorts should hit between their mid-thigh and their knee, not 6 inches below their knee. amirite?

No. More like just enough to cover their knees, even when they sit down.

Anonymous

Anonymous

In response to “No. More like just enough to cover their...

If they're mid-thigh, then when they sit they ride up awkwardly... Nobody needs to see hairy man thigh.

Covering the knee=GOOD

PracticeSafeLunch33 PracticeSafeLunch33

In response to “If they're mid-thigh, then when they sit they...

No, I agree they should go to mid-thigh. Only cargo shorts and board shorts cover the knee and both of those are kind of "kiddy" styles.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “No, I agree they should go to mid-thigh. Only...

Scratch that...they should go to about 3 inches above the knee. "Mid-thigh" would be like 8 inches above.

Here's a good length:

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “Scratch that...they should go to about 3...

That's still way too high for me. I like it right around my knee.

Anonymous

Wow...regardless of the length of the shorts int hat picture..WHAT was the guy thinking when he put that outfit together?

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “Wow...regardless of the length of the shorts...

...okay, I'll bite. I really like the guy's outfit in that picture, why don't you like it?

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “okay, I'll bite. I really like the guy's...

Those shoes with any shorts..wrong. That belt with those shorts..wrong. that shirt with those shorts..wrong. Tucked in shirt with ANY shorts..wrong.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “Those shoes with any shorts..wrong. That...

Well, I could just as easily say that all of those combinations are perfectly okay. The only thing I dislike about the outfit is maybe the mismatch between the belt and shoes. Otherwise it looks like a pretty classic outfit to me.

The fact that you said that a shirt should never be tucked into shorts makes me question your fashion knowledge.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “Well, I could just as easily say that all of...

Question it all you like but it is never going to look good.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “Question it all you like but it is never...

...in your unqualified opinion.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “...in your unqualified opinion.

...everything on this site is opinion. I never said i was qualified in anything, and even if someone is qualified in "fashion", someone who isn't could still say they don't like something that the "expert" does.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “everything on this site is opinion. I...

Okay great. You admit your opinion is unqualified. I think this discussion is settled.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “Okay great. You admit your opinion is...

And explain to me how yours is "qualified"...no one persons opinion is more important than anothers on a matter like this where it can't be proven as fact.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “And explain to me how yours is...

I can qualify my opinions by citing trusted style sources. Can you?

For example, you said the guy in the pic had a bad match between his shoes and shorts. A style magazine I read says different: http://www.primermagazine.com/2...to-mens-shorts

which is the reason I disagree with you. I trust the writer of the article more than I trust you (which I'm sure you don't mind). What's your qualification?

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “I can qualify my opinions by citing trusted...

So what you're saying is everything in print is fact? Great way to look at things.

Anonymous

In response to “So what you're saying is everything in print...

No, I never said that.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

Btw, I can vote down all of your comments too, but I don't because it's not like it magically makes my arguments any better.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

In response to “Btw, I can vote down all of your comments...

You could also get a life and stop arguing with people you don't know on the internet over something that will never have a final outcome as it is only OPINION and no FACT involved!

Plus it clearly bothers you, so just for that I think it was worth doing...I weren't the only person to do so either so SOMEONE agrees with me.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “You could also get a life and stop arguing...

You've been arguing this as long as me, so the "you don't have a life" thing doesn't really resonate. We've been arguing over whether our opinions are qualified, not whether our opinions are facts, so you got that completely wrong. And that last thing you said isn't even worth responding to. Was the goal to bother me this whole time? If so, you failed at that too. You just amused me with your pointless downvotes.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

Ok so maybe not exactly mid thigh. I mean more like a couple inches above the knee like wobbuffet said.

ali_d OP

In response to “Ok so maybe not exactly mid thigh. I mean...

I totally understand. As long as they don't accidently flash me their junk sitting cross-legged (This has happened to me before...) it's all good.

PracticeSafeLunch33 PracticeSafeLunch33

In response to “I totally understand. As long as they don't...

Oh wow that sounds awful... but I've actually seen some guys that can pull off shorts as short as mid-thigh. They're a minority though, most should probably stick to ones a little longer.

ali_d OP

In response to “Oh wow that sounds awful... but I've actually...

It wasn't too bad... He's a good friend of mine, so I just told him to check his balls and he got the idea. Hahaha

But some guys can definitely pull it off, especially soccer players... :P

PracticeSafeLunch33 PracticeSafeLunch33

In response to “It wasn't too bad... He's a good friend of...

or cross country

J_A_C_K J_A_C_K

Nor 6 inches above.

haleyhsf

Just below the knee or I don't wear them.

Keaton Keaton

Guys shorts should fit howevhellhe hell the Guy wearing them wants them to.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

In response to “Guys shorts should fit howevhellhe hell the...

Lesson: save comment for when you're not in a hurry or on your phone.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

I like guys shorts that hardly cover the butt cheek. Oh baby.

drhannah

Unless you're a runner. Then they need to be as short as possible.

MartellusBoss MartellusBoss

Oh my, at first I didn't see the word "shorts"...

Anonymous

In my 16 year old opinion, shorts can hit anywhere from covering the knee to just an inch or two above the knee. Thats for the general populous though. I like my cargoes to hit just at the knee. and i recently bought a pain of flats that hit below the knee. i love them. and on the other side of this, there are some guys that can pull off the shorter shorts look. I don't think any guys should wear any shorts above mid thigh. but hitting about 3-4 inches above the knee is alright. just make sure the the pants and shirt youre wearing go together in fit. you cant wear a baggy shirt with some shorter slim shorts. and not some long baggy shorts with a slim top.

Anonymous

My opinion is that guys must wear their shorts mid thigh and higher when they have well shaped legs and thighs and not too hairy

yvan125

Continue