unicornjumperSicerianantsingonyamalittle_dezzyCarmelFuzzykaren_xoxoBlue_Cheesektbainpeace_love_happinessKatffroQuaintPancakesgarrettruskampOHdarlingOMFGItsMEKristentotallyawesomegingerasrasulheysavannahwagnermangoshipwrecked66Evan17coolestguyeverTawnyRaeWhatsHerFaceaneesta92BrettJustBeingMaryResokuTalkingRiceTHEkikixrawrWolfieamandapndbabrunetterox915Iznisha99riceftwAdriaTruuninjaAmbularjensoupmuffinsAFizzle94SunsetLifestarlightparachikk56itsEminemloveCadywompusCerealPalindromeIsMeAyyyPnexusthree

saywhenCoeurPorcelaineNukesTheRadiatorDraco_MalfoyBananasSmellBadLollifoxTartcornrowanneskippinxstonesLAWL_akirewCyborgsciencegeekplotbunnyhunterdesiraeKickAss

Ram27lilliz585HydroZoid
Black girls tend to be very loud, amirite?

"OH HEEELLL NAW! YOU DONT KNOW ME, YOU BEST BE NOT BEING RACIST ALL UP IN HEEAH"

HopeImrite HopeImrite

In my gym class last year, my friends were all black [with the exception of 2 people], and they were the loudest ones there. I love them to death, but they were veryyy loud.

Katffro Katffro

Shouldn't stereotype. White girls can be too. I think it just depends on personality.

SerendipitalAmity SerendipitalAmity

I'm black and I'm quiet. But all those damn loud people at my school...

Anonymous

YES. its pretty funny. so are spanish girls though (me)

kmxx1996

finally a post that talks about a steryotype without sounding too offensive

uhhhhhhidk

Not ALL Black girls. I'm not really loud, most people call me shy and quiet. But if you put the word "most" at the beginning you would be right.

Lollifox Lollifox

In response to “Not ALL Black girls. I'm not really loud...

Thats why he said "tends" which would mean not all of them, but some, or most.

Seanya

Definitely could've been worded better. Just avoid stuff like this all together...

Anonymous

HopeImrite HopeImrite

In response to “-_-

that's called a sterotype, not racist.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

I'm black and quiet, but I just had to deal with some rude black girls in my driveway. Grrr

Anonymous

My locker at school is next to 3 black girls. My ears hurt every morning.

Ram27 Ram27

More like, you probably know less black girls than you do white girls and thus, the ratio of loud to quiet girls is skewed.

Anonymous

WATCHU TALKIN' ABOUT, HO?!

The_Enlightened The_Enlightened

RACIST!!!

>:D

Anonymous

In response to “RACIST!!! >:D

its not racist. If it was racist the post would say something like: "I hate black girls because they are loud." They r just loud is not racist. That's like saying: italians talk with their hands a lot. That's not racist. But if I say I hate italians because they talk witth their hands. Then it is

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In response to “its not racist. If it was racist the post...

It is a generalization based on race.

k

In response to “It is a generalization based on race.

it's a generalization based on observation. there is a difference.

Anonymous

In response to “RACIST!!! >:D

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

One of my friends from camp, she's just hysterical but you can hear her laughing from down the hallway.

SOFTBALL8 SOFTBALL8

In middle school the bus driver always got mad at the black girl because she laughed so loud.

Roy

I am a black girl an this is true.

All though, you could say most white girls are snooty and throw make up on their face =p

sugarbaby sugarbaby

White girls tend to be dumb and oblivious, amirite?

afternooner afternooner

In response to “White girls tend to be dumb and oblivious...

according to your profile, you do weed and ecstasy..who's the dumb one now..

Anonymous

In response to “according to your profile, you do weed and...

Yes, because obviously I care about what an a pussy anonymous says about me on a website. I'm off to rehab now!!11! You've changed my life!!!!11
Grow up.

afternooner afternooner

Also, I'm guessing you're a white girl, amirite?

afternooner afternooner