IAMSTORMtwisted_memoriesHey_TherepurpledinosraliveN8theGreatpullthetrigger__3162Previously_SaneDistinctionsEpiskeyPMiceeselenawizbhegariiannaaaJessicaMessicaHollomanbeautyandthebeastVoilacestmoiIpostaboutappsGrilled_CheesusashbashcrashedHipsterPurpleKneeSoxACDCfanIcelRAWRdinosaurcandyasrasulHelterSkelterlittletankRainbowUnicornpeblemasterAliceStwentytwoSilvermoonHareniontakemehigherFlamesToDustBeffcStaceysDadblah_blah_blahihavesomethingtosayBlack_ShibaA_CookiesunshineyjayxyeahyouareRosemaryargetlamreaper_grimm36desiraeCompletelyAwkward7iammanda

ksbcrocksGallifreyLady

WatermelonlucichJane_Doe

I bite my thumb at you!

Previously_Sane Previously_Sane

You're Canadian and your grammar is pathetic. You have just lowered my expectations in Canadians.

Anonymous

I bite my thumb at you!

Previously_Sane Previously_Sane

In response to “I bite my thumb at you!

Romeo!

Anonymous

In response to “I bite my thumb at you!

My friend and I say that ALL the time!

thatdaydreamer thatdaydreamer

It doesn't ruin the moment for me, as long as someone else who *does* get it hears it; then it's just funnier, because the person is burned AND looks like an idiot.

Btw... yes, grammar is very important.

420Grrl