CrazyKKMaxRaxbytaylorrSo_SwaqqerificFrostehhPaoloGhescurryLoveMusic13mybentoboxASDFGHJKLLLTawnyRaehannnnahdramafreeworldlittletankglencocoLunaAvrilChrystamadeyebeautysilveralpaca123Mechemo7brigitteee3coolikecoolwhipKarysssrocknrollclownkimpossibalxhopefulxdweezledesiraesoccerhopefulDraco_Malfoyafternoonerstrawberryjamiishgir2107KatnissMellarkflamingosruleTHEkikixrawrPersonaNonGratalaynemarieririjasDaleksInWonderlandChasserLeMatinvivaciouspancakesanitabonita_PSThatcoolkidOneMoreSadSongclosertothelostlilsushigirlgoldilockzmissdramqueen011

wagnermangoirish_wristwatchth3b055ksbcrocksbirdistheewordRAWRdinosaurcandyA_PhilosopherlienBlearslyrarerKarmaPoliceArnoldVanDerWaltZOEEEEEEExO_MuchLove_xObaconFESTlavianobelucuIcelCloverKaySeasNoSoapRadiokinkywallabySusanfailsthe_fresh_princeiWeasleyRocknRollNerdShades_Of_SimplicitymeysenburgerJT874AnnDeevaMalmocuzimasherpaLillieJulesybellsstrawberrybananamileycyruswobbuffetUpYourJuiceBoxiluvhockeyJohnLennonLovePercyJennaGeemypeace389MoonshoesshaanaroraRossnatashaLynneGeorginaliceREBEKKAHaabbccddeeconversekicksStepharoo

thedoctormerlinReptar_Rawr
As good as Drake and Josh was, iCarly is still better. One word: Sam. amirite?

Imma let you finish, but Drake and Josh had the best TV show of ALL TIME! All time.

Anonymous

One word: Gibby

Anonymous

In response to “One word: Gibby

Exactly! Gibby is the best hands down!

Ninjaintraining Ninjaintraining

In response to “Exactly! Gibby is the best hands down!

"Gibby, what are you doing?" "My thaaang."

brigitteee3 brigitteee3

In response to “One word: Gibby

GIBBY AND HIS BROTHER ARE SO ADORABLE.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

Ok, the entire cast is better on iCarly. haha

Anonymous

It's weird that you're saying this because the chick who plays carly (I forgot her name) was meagan on Drake and Josh. But... We all know that.

Ninjaintraining Ninjaintraining

In response to “It's weird that you're saying this because...

She was better on Drake and Josh...

Frostehh Frostehh

Anonymous

How in God's name did this make the homepage?

Anonymous

i hate sam, spencer is tha shit!

Icel Icel

I only like Spencer, Freddy, and Gibby! They're the funniest!

Anonymous

as hilarious as Spencer and Sam are, Drake & Josh is and always will be exponentially more glorious than iCarly could ever strive to be.

Julesybells

HELL NO!
"C'MON DORA, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH A MAP! DON'T ASK ME! YOU CALL YOURSELF AN EXPLORA?"

"YOU ATE MY ENCHILADA!"

"WELL THANKS FOR NOTHING."

JennaGee JennaGee

In response to “HELL NO! "C'MON DORA, YOU'RE THE ONE WITH...

CRAZY STEVE!! <3

Drake and Josh is way better than iCarly but I admit, Gibby and Spencer have some funny bits :p

Anonymous

I loved that episode!!! The one where they're trapped for the storm!

me

I am sam. we are too alike. it's scary. i do like icarly but it can't match drake and josh's glory days. the girl who plays carly is Crap. she just smiles and laughs. atleast drake and josh can act. i do like sam though. and GIBBY!

grammarnazi

Crazy Steve will always be better then Spencer :)
And Miranda Cosgrove was MUCH better in Drake&Josh.

Anonymous

I love iCarly, but I love Drake & Josh more. Spencer is awesome, though.

InsanePPG

NO WAYYY! I prefered Jerry (Spencer) as Crazy Steve, and Miranda (Carly) as Megan. She plays the kind of evil characters better (like Summer in School Of Rock) she does crap as Carly.

I think the chick that plays Sam has more talent, and she can sing.

Anonymous

I watched Drake and Josh from the start,and I say it's better than iCarly =S Not to say it's bad, I watch it all the time. And Sam has some serious singing skills.

Anonymous

In response to “Sam sings????

@483673 (strawberryjam): Pretty well actually. She has sort of a country sounding voice though, while Miranda crosgrove has the pop sound so you hear more of her. Heaven forbid you have several people from one show sing!

me

In response to “@490068 (me): @483673 (strawberryjam): Pretty...

I just YouTubed her and she sounds really good. I never thought she'd have a good voice though!

strawberryjam

I like iCarly, but truthfully I hate Carly. She annoys me, Sam should be the main character. Drake and Josh so pwn!.

UnicornsMakeMeSmile

The infestation of 12 year old girls is worse then I thought...

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

Gibby and Spencer are my fav.

supercrazedhpfan supercrazedhpfan

Crazy steve was the SHIT hahah "the cow says moo!!" "you ate my enchilada!!!" "she'll be comin round the mountain when she coooomes.."

Reptar_Rawr Reptar_Rawr

Miranda was better at playing evil Megan than stupid Carly ;/ And Crazy Steve was hilarious :D I don't find Spencer funny

Anonymous

josh cant act....he overacts and he just sucks...i love i carly but miranda cosgrove cant keep a straight face....she was better on drake and josh but i like icarly way more

Anonymous

Miranda totally sucks at acting. Its like she's always about to laugh while she's talking. Drake and Josh was actually funny. iCarly took that random humor and made it just plain stupid.

Anonymous

its weird because I agree with this post but it seems like im against it because everyone else is. get it?

Anonymous

Spencer isn't funny. He's kinda stupid. Gibby is OK. Freddie is weird. Carly is just annoying. Sam is the best; she deserves something better than Nickelodeon.

Anonymous

TWO words: Crazy Steve.

departuring departuring