AphroditeMein_GeistPersonaNonGratarhi_rhiQuaintPancakesCheezcakeRamrasrEstoniaObsessedTheThinktresspoodle_juicechancey__Luma__tongues13balletshark0101KatrinaBelle7893AFizzle94soccergurrl9RainbowswaterpaynetingmashTheycallmeStansugarbabyLittleRedLyriIgor3smilee16__________im_good_nope_im_godBlerbbbCyanideBearthroughtherainZOEEEEEEEFlyingGuineaPigMrRitebiondelloctiscoolerHectic_GlowFitzkriegHey_ThereJoe_Larsonfruit_loopsballandbiscuit333QuannaxiceeselenawizMeredithgeneBardagiGabbyGirlie815CakeAndSodomyJelly_Jar

Live4MusicSaddlesore92Frosmc2147ChuckTom

Blooregard_Q_KazooJolietJakeIndeedLyri

Most large radio stations have people to check callers before they put them on air. IE, if the announcers on air just asked a question, there'd be people behind the scenes to quickly ask the callers what they intended to answer before sending them to the announcers.

Simon

Simon

In response to “Most large radio stations have people to...

Haha my teacher actually told me this, he used to have a show on the radio... but imagine if they put you on air on purpose as a joke, you'd sound like such an idiot. It's like, "Yeah hey is Ronny there? This is Jim Jeremiah Johnson, my social security number is 988-34-4566, I live on so and so drive and my credit card number is...." "Umm sorry son, this isn't Ronny this is actually a radio show and you're on air."

KickAss KickAss

In response to “Haha my teacher actually told me this, he...

Yeah, I dunno if the smaller stations do it, but the larger one need it, or else they'd get twenty callers going "Hey, is Sherrie there?" or "** ** HITLER".

Simon

In response to “Yeah, I dunno if the smaller stations do it...

Yus and Gabby has a point too, some people will pretend to be talking about something relevant and once they're on "air" they try to curse out someone and they have to catch that too. Haha people are crazy!

KickAss KickAss

In response to “Yus and Gabby has a point too, some people...

Yeah, I do know the some people do that, they pretend they're going to answer the question properly, but once they actually get sent to the announcers, they're like "ABORTION **** SHITCOCK".

Simon

And they're not always live, either. Sometimes they'll record you talking with the dj or host because they have to block out if the caller swears or something.

GabbyGirlie815 GabbyGirlie815

Also, I think you meant embarrassing, not awkward. :)

Fros