RazzyTazzyJennitaliaGhostMoonfang66sombrerothatsnotmynameItsElectricthe_fresh_princeJAYwalkerJillDingGrilled_CheesusMonkeySlpy4DameequaLoVe97BleijaiguessiamannonymoussugarbabyRealityiluvhockeyLiveLaughLoveDreamyesitsjessbecsWaitForItescape_thispeace_love_happinessAshleyDiedrichtrackerjagkerdoctorwhotardisFreeFalling112sansaLovelyMetalheadmputmanvampire_academyheirofslytherinDestroyMySweatergoodtimeKirstenAnnBethanytheravenclawscene_Kidd12SoyChelseaFlyingGuineaPigcheer4miaThisChickPhotocoasterkidmadibSnobbyDrugAddictSome_KidkimmiedollJoyStar

moejoe1096

_Mike_
There is a pretty big difference between being 12 and 16, yet there's not really one between being 51 and 55, amirite?

Because when you're a child you are still growing and maturing, thus in four years there is a big difference from how you used to be. But, by the time you are 51 you are obviously fully grown so four years would make hardly any difference.

Clementines Clementines

I read a cracked article about immortality a while ago. But they brought up an interesting point about how the older you are the shorter your perception of time is.

lien lien

In response to “I read a cracked article about immortality a...

I'm only 22 and even I feel like time goes by faster. :(

StickCaveman StickCaveman

Life is like a role of toilet paper. The closer you are to the end, the faster it goes.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

I feel like I've read this post about 5,000 times on here :l all just worded slightly different.

Magestic_merman Magestic_merman

16/12 > 55/51? Are you some kind of mathematical genius

wobbuffet wobbuffet

If you think about this, it's really not that interesting or ground-breaking.

BowBowBow BowBowBow

When you're old, you're old.

kimmiedoll

Clementines Clementines

Are there any 55 year olds on this website to can testify to this?

StickCaveman StickCaveman

Its not that I agree with this post or don't agree I just wanna b the one awkward person to say 'no way'

moejoe1096

When you're young, you change drastically in four years. Once you're done with puberty, things are a lot more gradual.

Stepharoo Stepharoo