ChrisiTsMeDuH16survivinglifecbradford8828GolfWangAllThatGlitterssincerely_melsnnedInsanePPGCurtMarthVaderrrbijan311phillipsgurrlTiffanyYeonnardclapper06xxdrummer15rachelllleeeeeSOFTBALL8finallygreeneyeswaterpaynetingdan94jasmineee123RoyRealityAllyKatStayBeautifulJelly_JarK_SteezyNelsonbrunetterox915CABSAREHERETooSweet4YouMatt_the_JewbookandmusicgirlCaitlinXen0nParad0xMsChanandlerBongRidgeLaxbabe7Big_BossglowtmickeynataliebatDrewtPeanutButterBrowniesbojadadamiddleseisDwightClementinesSarcasm_on_icealidoodle23

ChosenToLeadAndyBlacksmithThreeScoopMavenFlotatiousTurdAdonisBatheusHarlemUniqueJennitaliaDragonTickleeDeathelfSahara9189495514ChuckTom

iluvhockeyLalaBotrockstarrukiaMrCurtis01
You don't remember how you found out what your parents names are, amirite?

Mom & Dad..

Anonymous

Actually... I do.

ChosenToLead ChosenToLead

You're parents never called each other by their names? And you were never around any friends of your parents that didn't call them mom and dad? I don't understand how so many people agree with this..

AndyBlacksmith

In response to “You're parents never called each other by...

Because you probably found out what their names were when you was about 2 or 3. You are unlikely to remember the EXACT time you found out, just as you aren't likely to remember the first time you ate an ice cream.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “Because you probably found out what their...

The post says HOW not WHEN.

AndyBlacksmith

In response to “The post says HOW not WHEN.

If you don't know the when you aren't likely to remember the how.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “If you don't know the when you aren't likely...

You can use logic and reasoning to know how. It's not really as difficult as you seem to think.

AndyBlacksmith

In response to “You can use logic and reasoning to know how...

How? If you was two at the time, how can you logically work out if you found out by your dad calling your mum by her first name, or one of her friends saying it?

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “How? If you was two at the time, how can you...

If you think logically, you know do your parents use their real names or do they use nicknames like dear, sweetie, or things like that more often, are they pretty social? You can easily narrow it down as to how.

AndyBlacksmith

In response to “If you think logically, you know do your...

But even if they do call each other by their names, you still wouldn't know if it was by overhearing one of them or someone else saying it.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “But even if they do call each other by their...

If they call each other by their own names all the time, you can probably conclude you heard that before you heard their friends call them that. It's either that or you heard a family member say it. It's really not as complicated as you're trying to make it. If you are illogical that's not my fault.

AndyBlacksmith

In response to “If they call each other by their own names...

How am i being illogical? You are the one assuming that it must have been herd from a general conversation between your parents. I just askied mine how my sister and I found out: my sister found out because our childminder taught her it, and i found out because she taught me. My cousins found out because they asked...however none of us actually remembered any of these events.

8jtt9 8jtt9

In response to “How am i being illogical? You are the one...

Because there aren't very many ways you can find out. You either hear them say it to eachother, you hear someone else say it, or you ask. I already said that. If you think about what kind of person you are and what kind of person your parents are, you can narrow it down to which one. Logically.

AndyBlacksmith

Mom & Dad..

Anonymous

Hearing it in casual conversation with relatives.

shorkian shorkian

When I was younger, I wasnt even aware they had names.

OkNow OkNow

I found out their names from one of my older siblings, how they got it, I don't know.

Pergenstein Pergenstein