LightningdeparturingCaniblowwJennlovesmcritslindsayyyPreviously_Saneorange_fishlittle_dezzythecatwhocopiesbojadadaStealthAppleNymphadoraTonksoffensiveand_vulgarShunMLIAusedtobegoodxxirishwristwatchxxx2502manGlungoPedo_CatDonPedroDavidSedanoSuzywaoSulkCuban_Bcrazyvt22HPGleeLovergriffin14pantherfanaticLuigiTimeBigTRexCoffeebreakkellywellyaClay_LanzBenBiggskaren_xoxoInu_chancoletteJokerOptimusPrime69BetterThanEzra1119ShugahCourage_WolfStepharoomaccaldavisBellaDolorePurple_RoseMegaBombthesuziSarahiswonderful

OhEmGee_Muffinellephaba101buddyred23imabananaMoonshoesMagestic_mermanThat_Tall_ChikMIDNIGHTANGELDwightkerouacwobbuffetDoctorWhatBlake11roysDrewtrunnerduderubienicolesmilejustbcuzpb55020fieldhockeychick77foolwithdreams_Matt_the_JewMollDoll1212KateJoseph28makeup_nerdVahariCedzRainbowskirrilleeLillielivelovemusic12AlejandroRightMeowHidingSecretsGod__Lord_Voldemort_Kristengoodtimekristinoct14MissAlwaysRiteVanesslerKirstenAnnRYAN_121LoveIsTheMovementKristaasydnaynayfearlesspancakeCaitlinC_LovelyFailAtLifexsydneykinsx

Nobody :(
The Droid series is way better than the iPhone series, amirite?

My iPhone 4 got stolen about a month and a half ago and I was pissed as shit really, I loved that thing. But instead I got an Android Galaxy 2 and damn, this thing is so much nicer.

StealthApple StealthApple

StealthApple StealthApple

In response to “My iPhone 4 got stolen about a month and a...

That's not a Droid...

MLIAusedtobegood

In response to “That's not a Droid...

Right, thought it was related to Androids in general other than the ERIS and Htc stuff

StealthApple StealthApple

Droids are better, but I have some issues with the gingerbread software. The Atrix better be getting an ICS update.

Pedo_Cat Pedo_Cat

In response to “Droids are better, but I have some issues...

My sister has some problems with gingerbread aswell atm, I wanted to get the 3D HTC one, forgot the name of it, guess I'm gonna wait a while for these issues to be solved.

StealthApple StealthApple

I don't really like the feel of droids. Like the way the screen and the apps are set up.

pb55020 pb55020

I like my Droid Incredible 2 a lot better than the iPhone...

Clay_ Clay_

The referencing to Android phones as Droid phones kills the part of me that's a tech nerd. But really, the actual Droid lineup isn't that great. The Nexus phones are the Android phones you want to get.

Anonymous

In response to “The referencing to Android phones as Droid...

Ya that really annoyed me too

MLIAusedtobegood

My mom has a Droid, my brother has an Iphone 4....
I'VE GOT THE LG ENVY 3, BITCHES.

ccc ccc

I've had both and my droid had glitches and broke while the iPhone hasn't had any problems

ghanygirl0120

Nokia for life!

Duggins Duggins