ContinuityMistakeXoHadarDoodleXojosi99cursedfridaythe_13little_dezzypeblemasterInmate_24601SirCheekyBastardMusicIsMySaviorthatsjustmiiWhiteshadowNarcaleptic_NarwhalKurtCobainirismae516RainbowUnicornanneso53AliceHagridandBuckbeakSpainlittletankTheMaineDestineeyutong410takemehigherHarenionSilvermoonihavesomethingtosayA_CookiesunshineyjayxRosemaryreaper_grimm36desiraeAlwayzRiteSnobbyDrugAddictThePhantomPiggehiammandabringmethestraitnersKhana_HatakedonpatcharmtheangelsashnicoleluvsblgfuustoleitlittlegingerSylverMoonyay_jacket_doonaAsteriskiBriannespeechless527escape_thissydnaynayKatffro

TheJoker_haFavvkes

DagGirlYouChuglySpanishRoseWatermelonIwearSHOESpsherman
It would suck to be pooping when there's a firedrill. amirite?

Even worse, if there was a real fire.

Christine Christine

Try being in a shower

Whiteshadow Whiteshadow

Elementary school... haha.

Richard Richard

Yeah, a few summers ago we were on vacation. I was taking a bath (bubbles and all), and suddenly there's an alarm ringing and everyone's panicing. After a lot of confusion, my family and I were able to get out. Half of us were wearing pyjamas, and I still had bubbles on my hair.
Turns out some **** decided to smoke in the room. >.< They kicked him out.
I still try to get out as fast as I can from the bathroom when I'm staying in a hotel.

Reader Reader

Even worse, if there was a real fire.

Christine Christine

There was a real fire at my school once and I was in the middle of ALMOST getting out the King of all Turds but it was halfway out EWW I was like crying.

Anonymous

this is great

Anonymous

As I've heard, then you're shit outta luck.

I_Hate_Underscores I_Hate_Underscores

Well then I would think the alarm would scare you so bad you'd crap at the speed of light. Just think, that loud-**** sound making you jump, and thus crapping faster.

JessicaMessica JessicaMessica