FruitMusicIsMySaviorPotterloverautumn_nightsfuster_cluckAppAwesomeLizzy4211deethinksCoffeeDannigirlAwesomsaurus3000NacklefoodleTheRealCVerdeGuardian_AngelMotherRuckerlelander15lucky12297SunniiMuffinGeoffstephayyyElectricPresidentcoach1029SDAK_DrizzyAgent_RomanovaBrettjoeyeatworldnicolellsometimesrightnoshittsherlockMonkeyeye1232momo5025AbblesSavoureuxms_amber_626totallyawesomegingerThomasali_damgwolfCinqcordeicecreamer95pigfarts_pigfartsO_oLordTrolldemortThatbitchmoed0515KateYoslytherinangelTwinkleToesDevlan27TeenagerFromMars

bubbles1999ririNarcaleptic_Narwhaldjmickeytilikefurrywolves4815TheshitAwumpaRysiamaaaharmtheangelsPug528491DrummerShekilledrawrowlbearVictoryAACBBALLCHITOWNmhch720HollomanNinjaintrainingSilver_RosesthroughtherainBaconnoisseurStarKidRetooserHermione_GrangerBrookeyyylilcheeky2241Najiach1pmunkokeydokey27TawnyRaeTheLoraxpsuluver555eauhhhxolilasianxoPalindromeIsMeaabbccddeeBreeHelminiakItsJulieJonesRunawaysMalmoTacomunchermarissa1991Musick_chickShortstopmwdChild_Of_GallifreyBatmanzsmith4246DWeezy75

TicTacAddictSamanthaMehnertArchAngelCarlyLovelyGuardian_AngellanatroglobiteTWlGGYlucichTeeBee
The bible is one big book of fairytales, amirite?

i disagree.. but if nothing else

The Bible does lay down a good moral qualities that benefit people. Honestly, even if the Bible isnt true and Christians everywhere are idiots, we should still live like it is.
Read Proverbs and you'll see the good advice the Bible has to offer.

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy

Don't dis a book you've obviously never read, much less studied or applied.

Etherial

In response to “Don't dis a book you've obviously never read...

I totally agree......
Don't talk until you have read the whole Bible
plus, there are millions of people are Christians and that many people can't be wrong about the love of Jesus :)

okeydokey27

In response to “I totally agree...... Don't talk until you...

Millions more believe in Islam too, but Christians still say they're wrong

HopeImrite HopeImrite

i disagree.. but if nothing else

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy

In response to “i disagree.. but if nothing else The Bible...

Proverbs is in the Old Testament, the Jewish bit?

TeeBee

In response to “Proverbs is in the Old Testament, the Jewish bit?

so..? whether the book is new testament or not doesnt matter. Its still the Bible
Plus, most of the books of the Bible were written by Jews anyways. So... maybe i misinterpretted what you were trying to say?

TheShamWowGuy TheShamWowGuy

They are fairytales, or something of the sort. A story that does have a theme or meaning, and uses fictional characters.

Anonymous

In response to “They are fairytales, or something of the...

you know they have proven the existance of Jesus right... the bible is a book of history, it's legit, but it's still up to you to accept and believe

Child_Of_Gallifrey Child_Of_Gallifrey

In response to “you know they have proven the existance of...

so do you actually believe that the human race began with just 2 people? or that some dude named noah put 2 of every single animal on a little boat? or that some guy named moses talked to a burning bush and took orders from it? do you believe in a virgin birth? do you believe in zombies? i mean i could keep going on. the bible is good when it comes to morals and stuff like, beyond that, it's useless though.

Thomas

In response to “so do you actually believe that the human...

I do, except i would hardly call Jesus a zombie

im not asking you to believe in the God parts, im just saying the is history in it...

Child_Of_Gallifrey Child_Of_Gallifrey

In response to “I do, except i would hardly call Jesus a...

you believe in human virgin birth? whens the last time you took a science class?

Thomas

Calling Jesus a zombie is like saying someone who had their heart temporarily stopped for open-heart surgery a zombie.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “Calling Jesus a zombie is like saying someone...

no, its really not. because those people dont come back from the dead. their blood is still circulating. its also a controlled medical environment, not a very dirty golgotha.

Thomas

In response to “no, its really not. because those people dont...

Well, then, my god is a zombie. That's how awesome my religion is.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

I like how you move on to other topics when one of your theories is proved wrong. Also, I like how the so called "little boat" was discovered. Oh, and if you look at the news every like say...half a month, you should know that there was a woman who impregnated herself.

Anonymous

Very legit, including the part about the old dude rounding up animals in a boat.

Anonymous

In response to “Very legit, including the part about the old...

you know they found evidence of the ark right? and that boat was 40 football fields long

Child_Of_Gallifrey Child_Of_Gallifrey

In response to “you know they found evidence of the ark...

aheem.. they found a 40 football fields long boat. that's pretty much it.

TWlGGY

In response to “aheem.. they found a 40 football fields long...

So... even though there exists records you will not believe that Jesus was able to heal Lepers? Without medicine? in the wait what...1st Century? You know that was impossible back then right?

Anonymous

I read it AND studied it. I'm still Agnostic. I don't see a point in believing in someone that only loves you if you "worship" him.

Lizzy4211

In response to “I read it AND studied it. I'm still Agnostic...

God doesn't only love you if you worship Him, He always loves you, even if you don't love Him.

VictoryAAC VictoryAAC

In response to “God doesn't only love you if you worship Him...

Which explains why people who don't worship him go to Hell. It all makes sense!

IdeasOfADreamer IdeasOfADreamer

In response to “Which explains why people who don't worship...

God is Holy and has a standard. We have all disobeyed Him, and, as a result, we reap the natural consequences, going to Hell. If you break the law, and it can be proven that you did, do you expect the judge to not send you to prison? No matter how much the judge loves you, a just judge will send you to prison.

VictoryAAC VictoryAAC

In response to “God is Holy and has a standard. We have all...

But with apology, God will forgive those who caused harm. Going with that theory, a murderer can repent before his/her death and go to heaven, whereas an atheist who spends his/her life caring for the sick and poor will burn for eternity in hell. Not just in my opinion.

IdeasOfADreamer IdeasOfADreamer

In response to “But with apology, God will forgive those who...

Forgiveness doesn't always mean repealing consequence. If someone you committed a crime against forgives you, you will still go to jail.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “Forgiveness doesn't always mean repealing...

but you wouldn't go to hell if you told god you're sorry or whatever. its ridiculous that a serial killer could go to heaven if he apologized but an atheist could do no evil his entire life, donate to charities, adopt baby Africans, whatever and still go to hell. i would never worship someone that retarded.

Thomas

In response to “but you wouldn't go to hell if you told god...

Hah I'd never worship someone in the first place...

Anonymous

Where the hell did this idea come from? I don't worship someone that retarded, either. I worship God.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “Where the hell did this idea come from? I...

if you ask for forgiveness you're good to go. all you have to do is repent. but someone who doesnt believe in god but goes about his life helping others and good stuff like that has to go to hell just because of what he believes in.

Thomas

In response to “That's BS, man

you're damn right it is. why do you think i dont believe in god

Thomas

In response to “you're damn right it is. why do you think i...

You don't understand what I'm saying, do you? I believe in a God who doesn't do what you were saying.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “You don't understand what I'm saying, do you?...

then you're not a christian

Thomas

In response to “then you're not a christian

Dude, if every Christian thought that God was exactly the same, there wouldn't be 18 major denominations of Christianity, and there wouldn't be thousands more below those.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

You be trollin'?

Anonymous

how about everybody SHUTS THE **** UP.

First, i know you never read it. even most Christians have not so you don't know what it's about.

Second, the bible has a ton of stuff on just good morals. not just religion [treat your neighbor as you would yourself, be kind]. if you don't like that then you are **** up and you probably want to kill your self from no friends.

kay? kay.

Pug

In response to “how about everybody SHUTS THE ****...

Do any of those morals include controlling one's anger?

alucard

In response to “Do any of those morals include controlling...

yes but it also says do not judge people

Child_Of_Gallifrey Child_Of_Gallifrey

In response to “yes but it also says do not judge people

It was a question. Besides, who said I followed what the bible said?

alucard

"SHUT THE **** UP"
what ever happened to being kind?
just saying..

CarlyLovely CarlyLovely

In response to “ "SHUT THE **** UP" what ever...

read what i said to alucard above you

Child_Of_Gallifrey Child_Of_Gallifrey

oh so Christians cant get mad now. okay sorry, yep thats right i'm a robot.
dude, even we get mad.

Pug

He was saying to shut the **** up in the most kind and loving way possible. xD

PS: Christians get angry, just read about Jesus when he entered the temple in which the pharisees were. He ransacked the place and chased them all out.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

Are you talking to me?
Damn, it's my opinion. Calm down. Kay Kay!?

Lizzy4211

In response to “Are you talking to me? Damn, it's my...

who said i even read your post? who are you, and stfu.

Pug

In response to “who said i even read your post? who are you...

It looked like as if up I did. & wow. You're so freaking nice. where'd your morals go?

Lizzy4211

Love thy neighbour is Old Testament. Jesus thinks you should even hate your parents.

TeeBee

OP never said he didn't like the morals, he just said they're fairytales. Just because someone knows the Brothers Grimm stories are fairytales doesn't mean they don't like the meanings of them, only that they're fiction

DefyingIndecision

It's a average book, printed by average people. How can you say if it's true or not? Everybody Lies. Even books lie.

Agent_Romanova Agent_Romanova

In response to “It's a average book, printed by average...

Every book is printed by average people that doesn't discredit it as long the printers do not edit it. For example if a company prints a play of Shakespeare that does not mean they made it and dis not decrease the authenticity of his words. So if the bible is the same words or an unbiased translation of the same words originally written many years ago then it is insignificant who prints it.

mouse4216

In response to “Every book is printed by average people that...

Look up how many times the Bible has been translated and rewritten. Then get back to us.

DontJudge

Anonymous

even if you dont believe in god there are real historical facts in there, science has proven that there really was a jesus of nazaroth was a real man, wether he was god or not is up to you

Child_Of_Gallifrey Child_Of_Gallifrey

In response to “even if you dont believe in god there are...

does historical fiction mean anything to you? just saying.

DontJudge

The Bible is one big book of truth... And of history... The things in it aren't fairytales... They're miraculous and if you can't believe in the miracles done through/by the living God then I'm sad for that... But there's always a hope for change.

Batman Batman

In response to “The Bible is one big book of truth... And of...

It's not a big book of truth. You cannot prove that everything happened. If he really came back to life he was an effing vampire or zombie..

slytherinangel slytherinangel

In response to “It's not a big book of truth. You cannot...

wow way to steal what i said.

Thomas

In response to “wow way to steal what i said.

Excuse me for not looking at all the posts?

slytherinangel slytherinangel

You can't prove it didn't happen.

ashnicoleluvsblg ashnicoleluvsblg

In response to “You can't prove it didn't happen.

Yes and you cannot prove that it did. But there is more evidence against it being fake than real. Being real lacks any actual evidence other than the fact that we have the bible..which could be fake so that really goes out the window too.

slytherinangel slytherinangel

In response to “Yes and you cannot prove that it did. But...

There's actually more evidence disproving the theory of evolution than Christianity. Of course I'm talking about macro-evolution rather than micro-evolution, since pretty much everyone believes in micro-evolution. If you don't know the difference, then I suggest you stop this argument.

Anonymous

People such as Copernicus, Kepler, Galileo, Pascal, Boyle, Newton, Planck and other great mind also believed in Christianity. Were they idiots? No, they contributed lots to science. So why did they believe in Christianity?

Anonymous

using the bible as evidence is circular logic. if you can find real evidence of anything that happened in the bible, other than jesus being crucified, let me know. the only problem is that there is no legitimate scientific evidence.

Thomas

In response to “using the bible as evidence is circular...

The is no evidence the world was one atom and went BOOM(galactic fart). No, wait... was it not 5 years ago that i learned from my science teacher that the world was a void? And then miraculously everything just happened. How many times has that happened in the past how many billions of years the universe has existed? None. Know why I know? Because we exist. So..there is no "scientific" evidence that the world was created by a huge galactic fart. By the way, if you have even studied first year chemistry, you know that would never happen in the first place, because an atom is only unstable because there are other atoms to bond to.

Anonymous

In response to “The is no evidence the world was one atom and...

okay so well if the universe couldnt create itself, then who made god? and the big bang theory is just that, a theory. you know what else is a theory? the thats in the bible.

Thomas

In response to “okay so well if the universe couldnt create...

It's not a theory since Jesus existed, and was recorded in more documents than just the bible. As it is said, he was just there...just as how there was a void at the beginning of time, why couldn't there be something else?

Anonymous

And so...the that is science is based on a belief too, that things follow a order. Well, that has been disproved already, by the chaos theory, better known as the butterfly effect.

Anonymous

wow. even if you're an atheist, no need to bash other peoples' faith.

rowanne rowanne

In response to “wow. even if you're an atheist, no need to...

I have do many problems with that statement. Why'd you go with "atheist"? Highly unnecassary of you. How is that different from saying "Even if you're Muslim, you don't have to be a terrorist"?

Annonymous

In response to “I have do many problems with that statement...

what the hell are you talking about? i assume he's atheist because he's referring to holy books as 'fairy tales'- something a religious person normally wouldn't do.. totally don't see the relevance of that analogy by the way.

rowanne rowanne

In response to “what the hell are you talking about? i assume...

They aren't refering to "holy books". They are refering to the BIBLE, a CHRISTAIN holy book. Just the fact they aren't Christain does not make them atheist. And the point of the analogy was that steroetypes like that are rediculously overused, and no one gives a ! I agree with the basic concept of your first comment, but it could've been worded differently.

Annonymous

In response to “They aren't refering to "holy books"...

well, yeah, i know- i'm not christian either. i understand the point you were trying to make though. i just kind of assumed OP was atheist. i probably just should have said "even if you're not christian..."

rowanne rowanne

i agree with you. i only point out the flaws in other peoples religion after they start insulting my beliefs. i am athiest by the way.

Thomas

why don't pepple talk like this about the Quran?? because they will immediately be pegged as Muslim haters and booed down, that's why. So shut up.

Anonymous

In response to “why don't pepple talk like this about the...

Becuase it isn't the Islamic faith trying to be shoved down our throats (mine, at least), it's Christianity.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

You're just not looking the right places, I've seen lots of people criticize Islam on the internet.

Rene_Magritte Rene_Magritte

LOL more like bombed down...

Thomas

I can't judge you if you're christian, you were probably raised as one so it's part of your culture and what not. People believed thunder was made by a thunder god and rain by a rain god (and other countless stupidity), this was eventually cancelled out by science, it's only a matter of time even though we do probably have our limitations. Just because people can't understand something doesn't mean we should make a god for it, which is what we have done so far. And this is towards every religion, not just the christians, but christians are the ones shoving religion down everyone's throat and up people's asses. What is truly sad is the fact that you need to be threatened to be sent to an eternal place of damnation and fire to be able to do the right things. To be told that if you do good, eternal life awaits you. That is sad. Where do bugs go when they die? bug heaven? please. Just because we think doesn't mean we get to live forever.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

Anonymous

I think maybe you should re-read the Bible... Cuz God loves everyone... He hates sin but He loves us even though we have sin in us... And in order to worship God the way He deserves to be worshiped you have to love Him... Your argument is "why should I love a God that wants me to worship Him before He loves me" think about this... Do you love people who deny you and mistreat you in a way that you know you don't deserve to be treated... Be real with yourself... You don't have to be with me... God still loves you no matter all that... And I don't think it's wrong for Him to want to be loved (worshiped) by us... We all give "praise" to the people we love or even like so how much more does God our creator and caretaker deserve?

Batman Batman

In response to “I think maybe you should re-read the Bible...

How can you believe in God whilst living in this world. Have you seen how miserable most people live? According to your faith everything happens because God wants it to happen. Does this include all the unborn babies being aborted? Murders? Rapes? Are those messages sent to us at the cost of innocent people's lives?

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “How can you believe in God whilst living in...

Okay so it's like the barber story! There was this beggar on the street in front of a baber shop with a long beard
a customer asked the barber why the beggar had a long beard seeing that he was so close to the barber shop. The barber replied "if the beggar doesn't come to me how am I suppose to shave him, I have told him several times to come but he does not want to" the point is that God seeks out for us but we ignore Him and thus He doesn't help us. I bet all those people who are starving don't even believe in God!! He won't let you down if you just have faith and love towards Him :)

okeydokey27

In response to “Okay so it's like the barber story! There...

Do the unborn have the chance to believe or not in God? I'm pretty sure christians are able to die just like those africans are but most christians live in wealthy countries. In some places, as you may or may not know, people aren't exposed to christianity.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “Do the unborn have the chance to believe or...

I do know and that is why there is going to be a judgement day..... And if no body preached the word of God to you, you will be juged on your actions
by the way there are going to be more children in Heaven than adults

okeydokey27

In response to “I do know and that is why there is going to...

you know this by persona reference? or did you read it off a book? do you KNOW anything or do you just believe it because it's easier to know that you can live forever and that there is someone unmeasurably powerful who loves you and is always watching over you? It is easier, admittedly i would love to believe in God, it would make my life so much easier and tranquil but it's too fake. You're comparing the way god thinks to a barber. i mean... you should seriously stop and think. of course no one will walk away tonight from their computer as a transformed atheist of christian but it's a matter of common sense. sure you were brought up to believe this, if you were born in afghanistan you would probably be praising their god right now.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “you know this by persona reference? or did...

I know it's in the scriptures and it has not been easy for me my parents are Catholics which also believe in asking help to saints and Mary. I am glad God reached out to me through this woman who came to teach us about real Christianity since you shouldn't ask saint or Mary for help..... Only Jesus can pray for us to his Father. I live with my parents and depend on them very much so it was really hard for me to stop being Catholic. They got mad at me and it was really hard because they go to a different Church than me so I have to go to Church by myself and it's not easy but I know God loves me and He is totally worth it. He has helped me many times and I am very proud to believe in Him. Also, you don't need religion you can just believe in Jesus and read the Bible and not pick a religion!

okeydokey27

In response to “I know it's in the scriptures and it has not...

"It's in the scriptures," that's very neat and all, but then again, why is he busy helping you, who has food, and not those who don't? I'm sure there are plenty of christian starving children asking for help.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “"It's in the scriptures," that's very...

I lived in a third world country for several years, and that is why God I s busy helping me because I love him and I believe in Him
and if they do believe in God then trust me I am sure He is working on helping them and my dream is to help starving children and teach them about the word of God
I am sure God is working through many people to help starving children
you just need to learn to love

okeydokey27

In response to “I lived in a third world country for several...

your way of thinking is so naive, not trying to be rude, but you can't help those who are seconds away from dying... wait their dead. Where was your God in indonesia? I'm sure there were faithful christian visiting/living there that day, where was your God in Hiroshima, where was your God when that little 7 year old got raped? Where IS your God now?

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “your way of thinking is so naive, not trying...

He is everywhere and I do not understand why you think death for a Christian is a bad thing..... They are going to Heaven which is a better place than this world where all the rape and violence is
I am sure you don't know that because you haven't learned how to love

okeydokey27

In response to “He is everywhere and I do not understand why...

That's a nice conclusion you have planted there, I haven't learned to love. And I'm sorry, if you want to keep living in your bubble, be my guest, i honestly could not care less if you want to waste your time, i guess you won't be disappointed when you find out there is no heaven cause you will be... dead.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “That's a nice conclusion you have planted...

Whoa you are missing out buddy
I mean honestly love is one of the greatest things you can have
love is what makes the world go round
if you just knew how great it is to love someone then maybe you would believe in God
love makes you happier than all the money in the world trust me!!
And I won't be dead because I believe in Jesus :)
I really hope you can learn how to love from the bottom of my heart

okeydokey27

In response to “Whoa you are missing out buddy I mean...

I do love, but i like focusing my love to the existing and real.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “I do love, but i like focusing my love to the...

ummm I thought u said you didn't love?? O.o

okeydokey27

In response to “ ummm I thought u said you didn't love?? O.o

I was quoting the amazing conclusion you had drawn

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “I was quoting the amazing conclusion you had drawn

mmm well you should try loving God is an awesome feeling I can't really explain
when I wasn't as close to God I didn't believe in this feeling but when I experienced it it was great :)
you start crying from happiness believe me

okeydokey27

Are you also suggesting that those 2.5billion+ non-christians are doomed to hell and burn in eternal fire?

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “Are you also suggesting that those...

If they have been taugh the word of God and still don't believe or repent then yes

okeydokey27

In response to “If they have been taugh the word of God and...

but then again, according to them you are doomed to hell.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

There's going to be quite a lot of people in hell then. I wonder if there's a capacity limit.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut. FTW. xD
Only Mormons ((ono) spelling fail?) got into Heaven. xDDD.

Anonymous

In response to “xD xDDD what.

? Do you not know what xD's mean or do you not get my comment? Sorry, I don't understand your comment.

Anonymous

In response to “? Do you not know what xD's mean or do you...

I understand what xD means. I was mocking the way you overused it. I don't get your comment.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “I understand what xD means. I was mocking the...

ohh. oops. And I was referring to when Kenny went to hell in the South Park movie and it showed the number of how many people were in there.

Anonymous

In response to “ohh. oops. And I was referring to when Kenny...

oh lmao. i remember that ;p

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

are you kidding me??? if you have ever been to a third world country or know someone who has been to a third world country they pray to God every day they believe not that i am saying God isn't not helping them but it is said somewhere that God can not help everyone all at once

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “@554305 (okeydokey27): are you kidding me???...

about this, I live in a 3rd world country (dominican republic). This is a christian country, most people believe that christ is their savior and what not yet there they are, living in houses made of zinc waiting to be flooded by the next hurricane, most people here can't afford buying food everyday. I'm not a christian yet I do not live in those conditions. It is very easy to say that there is a God when you have only heard how most people live and not actually lived it.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “about this, I live in a 3rd world country...

:S that is not what i said at all i said they believe in God cause okeydokey up there said they didn't listen er READ!!

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “:S that is not what i said at all i said they...

I read, you ignorant, uneducated excuse of a human being, i was stressing my point through your post.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “I read, you ignorant, uneducated excuse of a...

what on earth i am not ignorant i am well educated my dad grew up in a third world country i know people in that situation i have seen there pain i know their pain You made no point i never said just you can not read i happened to i happen to find it hard sometimes to believe in God and you would no nothing about that cause you do not know me or anything about my life you do not know whether or not i have been to a third world country I never even said i believe in God so who are you to tell me anything (i do btw)

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “what on earth i am not ignorant i am well...

Mate, I do not know where you were educated, but It makes me believe you have been to a 3rd world country. Lol. Nonetheless, I LIVE in a 3rd world country. I know first hand how most people have it. It's not all "i want the new iPod."

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “Mate, I do not know where you were educated...

I don't want a new ipod, it is the only one i have ever had, i have one that works and i am not yet fully educated in high school :P

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “I don't want a new ipod, it is the only one i...

I can tell. Though I would guess that by the age of 13? one should be able to speak coherently. You're live up to the ignorant/christian/hypocritical stereotype. It's sad. What was your godly blessed religion doing a couple hundreds of years ago? burning people who were thought of as being witches, what the ****? C:

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “I can tell. Though I would guess that by the...

And by the way, what you are doing now (your faith) is still the same. Except you're condemning them to a hell (I don't believe in) just because they don't believe what you do. Same prehistoric principle.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

yeah that gives Christians a bad name I mean i would love to meet a real live witch, that wasn't me mind you and i happen to disagree with some things the Church says but i still believe in God

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “yeah that gives Christians a bad name I mean...

Witches don't exist, hun.

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “Witches don't exist, hun.

i never said they did i said i'd love to meet one the same with a unicorn a dragon and Cat in the Hat and many others, i mean wouldn't you? :P

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “i never said they did i said i'd love to meet...

You mean all those fake/human invented figures? like... like this god you speak of?

joeyeatworld joeyeatworld

In response to “You mean all those fake/human invented...

im with you, hes fictional, created years ago by people who couldn't explain things :P but now we can so we need to move on

aliceroxhersox aliceroxhersox

u dont deserve the name Batman

aliceroxhersox aliceroxhersox

You really just wasted your time typing all that. I will always remain Agnostic no matter how hard anyone tries. My opinion, kay? But thanks for the speech. -_- you almost made me fall asleep while going on about some fiction character from a book.

Lizzy4211

"ohai, I'm gonna post a controversial topic, to get lots of votes and comments, and get my post on the home page!"

Anonymous

This post is lame. This is coming from an atheist by the way. It's just too simple, not clever at all.

Friday_Night_Lights Friday_Night_Lights

In response to “This post is lame. This is coming from an...

well faith isn't exactly clever either

Anonymous

Everybody who said no way is a ** and will roast in hell because **.

Cinqcorde

In response to “Everybody who said no way is a **** **** and...

Why don't you find better words to use when insulting people? Then come back and try that again. You fail.

slytherinangel slytherinangel

I believe that there is some truth..some of the people may have been real at some point in time, but most of it is complete fiction. People are just scared to believe that their religion, like most are based on made up stories. If I'm going to believe in anything like that I'm going to believe in the gods and goddesses like the greeks and romans because at least their stories are interesting.

slytherinangel slytherinangel

In response to “I believe that there is some truth..some of...

haha i love that last line. hell yea.

Thomas

: my religion teacher was talking bout this today she said it may not of all happened exactly the way it was written but it has meaning and is meant to teach us a lesson that God wished to be taught :l so it may not be all true but some of of the plot lines happened, it may have just been exaggerated or so my religion teacher says and i am with her on that they teach us a lesson all the same

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “: my religion teacher was talking bout this...

did your teacher explain the part where you're a naive fag?

Anonymous

In response to “did your teacher explain the part where...

excuse me mr anonymous but they could easily have truth at the center of them but not be all true some of the stories happened years before they were written who's to say that they didn't become more and more exaggerated as they went along it isn't fairytale it is full non fictional it is in between

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “excuse me mr anonymous but they could easily...

it is a fairytale, the flood was probably a small town that got washed away by a hurricane or something. just like all the other stories, exaggerations, the rest of the completely moronic stories were probably completely made up.

Anonymous

In response to “it is a fairytale, the flood was probably a...

they have truth behind them just because they are not fully true does not mean that they aren't completely false the teach us lessons that make us better people and how do you know these events didn't take place even if if wasn't quite as big a miracle??

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “they have truth behind them just because they...

sure, the bible (and most of the other religious sacred books) serve as a guide to people, a way for governments to keep their people calm. It doesn't mean God is real just because you want him to be.

Anonymous

In response to “sure, the bible (and most of the other...

you can not prove he isn't though and i don't think governments use this as a way to keep there people calm if so it is failing somewhat miserable

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “you can not prove he isn't though and i don't...

can you prove he is? without using made up stories from a book (WRITTEN BY HUMANS)?

Anonymous

In response to “can you prove he is? without using made up...

humans who heard voices and listened to bushes.

Thomas

what guy above said :S but even more the book is much more likely to have at least some truth to it and no matter what if we all acted that way, like Jesus and moses and them, we would have a better life , due to lack of murder theft and harassment :S, it is true it may not all be solid fact but it must have some parts that are true

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “what guy above said :S but even more the book...

It was already mentioned here, but yes, there is SOME minuscule, tiny truth behind every huge and overly exaggerated story.

Anonymous

I agree that the Bible's main purpose is to teach moral lessons. The stories may not be completely true, but they serve their purpose.

DontJudge

I'm an atheist and I agree, but calling it "one big book of fairy tales" is rude.

Anonymous

In response to “I'm an atheist and I agree, but calling it...

the ugly truth.

Anonymous

1. The miracle in starving children is when people sit outside for nights with only boxes and no food until news crews show up so they can inform people about the starving children, AND the children forced in to war. DUH.

2. http://news.nationalgeographic....igion-culture/

That's all I'm saying.

Anonymous

How did I not already vote on this?

Gumpert Gumpert

It's not a historical fact! It was written hundreds of years after the supposed events by a bunch of old men with nothing better to do. They're as good as fairy tales. I wish more people would realize this and stop deluding themselves. They're holding the world back.

aliceroxhersox aliceroxhersox

I am about to read all of these comments but I would love to point out my point of view. I believe God puts us on this earth and gives us free will. He doesn't control us (like Sims games.) he gives us the gift of being able to control ourselves. He won't always step in, but when truely in need, he will help.

Anonymous

In response to “ I totally agree!!

Yayy :D. I've believed this for a while but couldn't explain it. I read a book with a character who agreed and could explain it, so now that's how I say it. :)

Anonymous

In response to “Yayy :D. I've believed this for a while but...

that is great
I'm glad at least one person here knows the truth :)

okeydokey27

In response to “that is great I'm glad at least one person...

I'm just stating my opinion :D.

Anonymous

In response to “ (^_^)

<3

Anonymous

In response to “<3

don't you let unbelievers change your opinion! Jesus loves you

okeydokey27

In response to “don't you let unbelievers change your...

:D. I knoww<33 Goddd is awesome!

Anonymous

In response to “:D. I knoww<33 Goddd is awesome!

yeah He totally is!!!! [:

okeydokey27

In response to “ yeah He totally is!!!! [:

:DDD

Anonymous

how do you know? are you jesus? did jesus tell you? have had an actual conversation with jesus? or is that what some random guy standing on a stage told you?

Thomas

In response to “how do you know? are you jesus? did jesus...

and here is when they start talking about faith, imaginary voices and miracles... ugh

TWlGGY

In response to “I am about to read all of these comments but...

do you seriously believe that there is a magical being that is watching us all the freakin' time, not doing anything at all? just staring at humans (and also animals/insects/plants?:S) every single day. what a **** weirdo.

Anonymous

In response to “do you seriously believe that there is a...

I believe so too and He protects us and helps
us just because He hasn't helped you since you don't believe in him doesn't mean that He doesn't help anyone

okeydokey27

Did you actually no theres no proof really in god, nor is there in evolution. Hmmm. You need faith to follow either way.

Anonymous

In response to “Did you actually no theres no proof really in...

lol
faith= i've no idea what else to say, there's no other way to defend my christian point of view.

alright then.

Anonymous

In response to “lol faith= i've no idea what else to say...

Then how about you defend your belief. You obviously are ignorant and don't understand life. ****.

Anonymous

In response to “Then how about you defend your belief. You...

it's funny how believing in 'god' means you understand life, considering your only answer is faith, a term that is on a book written by humans.

Anonymous

In response to “it's funny how believing in 'god' means you...

It's funny how you actually think I care what you say.

Anonymous

There's plenty of proof of evolution. Unless you're close-minded and will not take a step back from the picture to take a look at a different point of view.
Pretend that you accept the scientific evidence for evolution and watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFjoEgYOgRo

DontJudge

Anonymous

In response to “There's plenty of proof of evolution. Unless...

I'll watch that in a little bit. It depends who you are if you believe in evolution or not.

Anonymous

Actually evolution goes against science "all things move to entropy (destruction)", 2nd law of thermodynamics

Anonymous

In response to “Actually evolution goes against science...

saying that evolution goes against science is like saying that jesus goes against god.
do explain yourself...

Anonymous

In response to “saying that evolution goes against science is...

I did with the law

Anonymous

Two apes met and went like OH ****! we both have hairless babies! Lets have a wedding! Because that's the only way that humanity came about from apes right? Since there is no link between us and apes.

Anonymous

We're kinda screwing ourselves over right now and soon enough, there will be no more human race. A nuclear war is inevitable at this rate. Relations with North Korea can only go downhill right now, especially after the sinking of a South Korean ship earlier this calendar year. I believe about 40 men died on that ship.

DontJudge

I can't believe there are THESE many brainwashed people that believe in all this. No wait, I can. This world is strange. Lol! xD

Lizzy4211

Actually, believe it or not, but a bunch of old men DIDN'T write the bible. And, though it's VERY hard to believe, but the bible wasn't written for us folk thousands of years later.

The bible is a bunch of letters to people, or songs, or stories people just wanted to write. I mean, who in the world would sit down and say "Alright, now I'm going to make up a bunch of crap for people a billion years later to argue about"?

Anonymous

In response to “Actually, believe it or not, but a bunch of...

Becase it was written over thousands of years by many different people?

Anonymous

Don't worry about other people's views. Not like you can change them no matter how long you debate over it. You're allowed to your beliefs, but not to force people to believe it too. That is all.

Anonymous

I'm sorry you feel this way. I hope you change your heart, I'd like to see every one of you in heaven.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “I'm sorry you feel this way. I hope you...

:') that's so sweet. I'd love to believe there is a heaven. just imagine! all of us jumping through the clouds, eating cotton candy, ponies everywhere...

Anonymous

In response to “:') that's so sweet. I'd love to believe...

AND EVERYTHING'S MADE OF CHOCOLATE!!
That's in the bible, right?
Yeah, confusions, 1:69.
"And the lord spake, and the towns, and the trees, and the birds of the sky and fish of the sea, turned into a sweet bean, and the people rejoiced."
I love making fun of my own religion :D

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “AND EVERYTHING'S MADE OF CHOCOLATE!! That's...

ABSOLUTELY! I mean, it would be completely okay. Considering we're talking about an imaginary being that is watching us 24/7 (he knows every single move we make, AND THINK) and that has the power to do whatever the hell he wants.... but he rather watch us figure it out, because god knows why .
Terrific!

Anonymous

In response to “ABSOLUTELY! I mean, it would be completely...

...maybe Jesus is SANTA!

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “...maybe Jesus is SANTA!

BINGO. that proves my theory. thank you very much :)

Anonymous

In response to “BINGO. that proves my theory. thank you very...

Jesus rides a sleigh?

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

In response to “Jesus rides a sleigh?

YES!
also that god is imaginary.

Anonymous

In response to “YES! also that god is imaginary.

Well, I don't believe that's true, but it would be pretty freaking awesome if Jesus was Santa.

Whutsurnaym Whutsurnaym

doesnt really matter if you think the things in the Bible are true, but the teachings of the Bile are just good ways to help you have a better life and be a better person

Anonymous

In response to “doesnt really matter if you think the things...

You can get both a good life and morals without reading the Bible, though.
It's sad that someone needs to read a book to become a better person...

Anonymous

I haven't read all the comments, so if I say something that someone else has stated then I'm sorry. So, first of all, I'm a girl^^ second, to the people that are saying the bible is true, you have no proof. To the people that say the bible has good morals, the bible has accepted slavery, rape, murder, and many more horrible things. Also, I don't care what you people who are defending the bible say, you won't change my opinion on the bible.

Fruit OP

I would laugh if this got to 666 no ways( or yeah you are) and stayed that way

Fruit OP

In response to “I would laugh if this got to 666 no ways( or...

its 666 no ways right now ^-^

Chubbies

TROLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Anonymous

Continue