volleyballchickk44technonirismae516StepharooStaceysDadbLuE_eLeMeNtTaylorSparksTheWeaselsansarapemasterflexKatffroDanielleHertzovitzCharlesTGyourmomMhmmmmaxherolee615BreakfastFanAnnDeevajitterbug_145chanceyLapraspokerface111asrasulTheMaineDestineeWaitForItEgotisticalunicornjumperBeryliumAverageSlytherinlittletankJulieHelenQuaintPancakesVacaxiiioclockawesomesocksImmatureCheeseheadreaper_grimm36Murkrowastral_queenThisChickShayShaySunshineSaddlesore92EllyPhantsaturnlite88TawnyRaexoxokatelynalways_wrongKairo09Inu_chanUnicornsMakeMeSmile

patrickmajorLovelyLadyBonesHopeImriteajeanscoCatBrettMeggo123rivalel_scorchoREBEKKAHHuggersNOTdruggersBlack_No_1SpinksyParty_GirlthatguysJustLovinItLastOneStandingTicTacAddictihatesocksfuturepolisciqwerty123Clay_aanya

whatsup200ThisChickKristenlittletankbhutterfly02reereesaturnlite88GiveMeTheMoonJennaGeetotallyawesomegingerBig_Bossanimaguslightningflash2aviakhgjdfkghdfKurrainettefoo_jpshermanxoxokatelynRinnieSqwanchoLilLuvYallbruenette1296AshleyBensonethan96Smile_PrettyLuv2golf42897
Today I think I'll drink large amounts of a bad-tasting, mildy poisonous liquid until my babance and eyesight are affected, I'm so out of it I can't stop saying dumb stuff, and if a few hours I'll lose control of my bladder and bowel and feel horribly sick. Sound unpleasant? Then don't get drunk, amirite?

Spoken like someone who's never drank.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

I KNEW alcohol really did taste bad. Why do people still drink it?

Hector_Prynne

In response to “I KNEW alcohol really did taste bad. Why do...

All alcohol does not taste bad. Heavy liquor and beer tastes horrible, but things like wine, wine coolers, margaritas, daiquiris, and some mixed drinks aren't bad at all.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

This post is genius.

foo_j foo_j

Mabey u should get the sand out of your vag

Anonymous

In response to “Mabey u should get the sand out of your vag

Maybe you should learn to spell.

Your+name+(optional)

If anyone did have sand in there, I'm pretty sure they'd be in pain or trying to get it out instead of typing a post.

Anonymous

Rum doesn't taste all that bad.

Stepharoo Stepharoo

In response to “Rum doesn't taste all that bad.

Why is the rum gone?

Sparrow

In response to “Why is the rum gone?

Because I drank it all.

Stepharoo Stepharoo

In response to “Why is the rum gone?

CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow

dan94 dan94

It sort of depends on who's drinking it and where it came from. Personally, I think all hard liquors taste like flaming cough syrup. I hear there are some that taste pretty good, but I really don't think they do.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “It sort of depends on who's drinking it and...

I think it depends on personal preference. I think rum is the only kind with any kind of flavor at all, especially spiced rum. But I'm not a big fan of hard liquors, anyway.

Stepharoo Stepharoo

In response to “I think it depends on personal preference. I...

Yeah, people always tell me I'm nuts because I can't find any liqour I enjoy. That's probably just what I get for being friends with a bunch of alcoholics. They won't even let me over their house because I don't drink.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “Yeah, people always tell me I'm nuts because...

Thats lame, my boyfriend is not a big drinker but he smokes weed. They should let you come over, at least they know you wont drink their liquor

Renegade

In response to “Thats lame, my boyfriend is not a big drinker...

Yeah, it's just a bunch of kids who hang out at one of their houses and get smashed on the weekends. They have stupid rules like no coming over if you won't drink, and you're never allowed over again if you throw up.

I hear they get sloppy as hell, and I probably wouldn't even have fun if I were sober. I wouldn't have fun if I were drunk, either, but I just don't do that.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “Yeah, it's just a bunch of kids who hang out...

That is really silly. My friends basement is practically a bar-equipped with a pool table, TV, bathroom and booze. But they certainly do not expect everyone to drink, If you wanna drink-you have to bring your own contribution or throw money in the tip jar (to go towards buying more alcohol) We go and usually smoke a lot of weed, I'll have a drink if I am offered one/put money in the jar. Its just rude to go to someones house and drink all their alcohol-but hey if your friends dont mind people doing that its their loss. Weed is a really good addition to a party too, like its not a party if theres no weed. You should just come party with my homies lol, it really wont matter to them if you are drinking or not-they would actually appreciate you not drinking haha. Its not about getting **** up, its about spending time with your friends xD

Renegade

*Balance

DryTurtle DryTurtle

Spoken like someone who's never drank.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

All alcohol doesn't taste bad, you have to find the drink you like. And there aren't only negative effects from drinking, or no one would drink it. It also makes it easier to socialize with people, like in a bar or club, it gives you a good buzz which makes most things more enjoyable, and it helps a lot of people cope with stress and pressure.

patrickmajor patrickmajor

In response to “All alcohol doesn't taste bad, you have to...

Although the latter isn't a good way to deal with stress. But it's pretty sad if you have to use alcohol to "socialize better". But like you said, it's not completely bad. And it doesn't taste like complete crap like some say.

Anonymous

Renegade

In response to “smoke weed

your a ****, i promise that you wont enjoy your life (sober) in the future

Anonymous

In response to “your a ****, i promise that you wont enjoy...

I am not a ** thank you, you dont know me so it doesnt really matter what you say. I am going to have a kickass life, I have already experienced far more than you. Plus what you are saying doesn't even make sense- "I promise that you wont enjoy your life (sober) in the future" So what are you saying im dumb because I prefer weed to liquor? Or for the simple fact that I smoke weed? Also, I do enjoy an alcoholic beverage once and a while-I just dont get retarded. I think you are the because you dont seem to know what the ** you are talking about.

Renegade

it's fun! lame-o.

Anonymous

I say something similar about smoking.
Hey! Want to wrap up poisonous chemicals, set it on fire and breath the fumes? It can help you fill up your body with tar!

Anonymous

Sounds like pretty good time. Also, you DO need to get the sand out of your ****

HopeImrite HopeImrite

In response to “Sounds like pretty good time. Also, you DO...

How do you know I HAVE a ****?

FlyingGuineaPig FlyingGuineaPig OP

I never understood it either...excessive amounts of alcohol makes people stupid and vulnerable to other stupid people. Then they wonder why some idiot at the party took advantage of them and tried to rape them...it's like, well you put yourself in that situation, I hope you learned your lesson

I worded that terribly but you get what I'm saying

littletank littletank

In response to “I never understood it either...excessive...

My friend knows someone who got raped and didnt even realize it because she was so drunk. Also a guy from my high school drank a bottle of whiskey really fast, he wasnt breathing 45 minutes later. He died. But I can say with utter and complete confidence that if they were smoking weed instead of drinking, they would have been ok.

Renegade

Ik why people were downvoting my comment above, but its really ** true. A guy DID die and a girl DID get raped. If they were smoking weed instead of drinking-he would NOT have died, and she might have had some ** self awareness.

Renegade

That is why I prefer weed, there is not hangover and I actually have control over my body. You cant argue that alcohol is legitimately poison, if you drink enough-it will kill you.

Renegade

In response to “That is why I prefer weed, there is not...

What do you mean by "You cant argue that alcohol is legitimately poison, if you drink enough-it will kill you." Wouldn't it be a legitimate poison if it kills you after drinking to much of it?

Anonymous

In response to “What do you mean by "You cant argue that...

That is what I am saying, you must have misunderstood me. I am saying that is IS poison-and you cant aruge with that. Is that a bit more clear for you?

Renegade

Too much of anything will kill you. Just try drinking 5 gallons of water in an hour.

Brett Brett

In response to “Too much of anything will kill you. Just try...

I am not stupid, I know that too much water can kill you-Your RBC's swell up into balls and then explode. I've seen pics in a textbook. But again thats 5 gallons of water. You can die drinking just a bottle of whiskey.

Renegade

umm you do know you can o.d. on dope yer?
takes a shitload but its still possible

Anonymous

In response to “umm you do know you can o.d. on dope...

Its physically impossible to OD on weed. You have to smoke your own body weight or some ridiculous shit like that. Anyone would fall asleep way before that would happen.

Renegade

A lot of alcoholic drinks are delicious, and its not meant to be drunk in excess. There's a thing called self control that people are supposed to use.

ajeansco

OP isn't saying don't DRINK, they are saying don't get DRUNK. There is a huge difference between having a glass and passing out and throwing up.

UnicornsMakeMeSmile

In response to “OP isn't saying don't DRINK, they are saying...

Very true, but it is amazing how many dumb younguns out there still do it

Renegade

Usually when I'm drunk I'm actually having a good time, and the hangover is usually worth it. You make it sound like something with only bad effects, but you should try it, it's more fun than you think it is.

Anonymous

first of all it doesn't have to be bad tasting and second you forgot the part about having FUN

aanya aanya

This person has clearly never drank...

thisisjustmyopinion

In response to “This person has clearly never drank...

haha true that bro

Anonymous

there are many levels of "drunk". whether youre happy, buzzed, tipsy, drunk, wasted, trashed, hammered, blacked out, it's all labeled as "drunk". this post just happens to be describing blacked out. which is very misleading and somewhat deceiving

Anonymous

People should be able to do whatever they want as long as they're educated. Since alcohol is legal, people tend not to think it's bad. Taking into account addiction, intoxication, mental effects, physical effects, etc. Alcohol is rated as the worst drug, surpassing even heroin and meth in terms of danger.

I drank half a bottle of vodka throughout a day, and I admit I had fun. I talked to people easier, and it was kinda cool. However, I couldn't focus on anything, I was uncomfortably warm, I was tired as hell, and after a few hours I had a killer headache.

Then there's always weed. I smoked two large, tightly packed bowls with someone, and I had the time of my life. Didn't do much but sit on the couch and analyze everything that was going on. It was a blast, and after about 3 hours I just went to sleep. I woke up the next day feeling extremely well rested, and it even seemed to supress my sleep apnea.

I'm 100% in weed's corner when it comes to recreational drugs, but that's just me.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “People should be able to do whatever they...

Thank you, I tried to say weed was better than alcohol and some ** called me a **.

Renegade

apparently it also affects your typing abilities.

qwerty123 qwerty123

Lmao at the person who said they can OD smoking marijuana. Kids these days need to not listen to shit in schools and pick up a Time Magazine or investigate medical journals. Marijuana is SIGNIFICANTLY better for you than alcohol.

anonymous

In response to “Lmao at the person who said they can OD...

I know, and its the alcohol companies that are bribing senators to keep weed illegal because it is a threat to their business.

Renegade

people keep saying how getting drunk/high helps them, but it doesn't. those things work by killing brain cells. you're killing brain cells for a bit of temporary relief. and the problems that these things "solve" can be solved in other way (better diets, personality changes, getting prescriptions for safer drugs). the other ways might be more difficult to deal with time consuming, but they're MUCH better in the long-term

Your+name+optional

In response to “people keep saying how getting drunk/high...

(Your+name+optional): I dont smoke weed to solve my problems, I smoke it because I simply enjoy it. Weed doesnt kill as many brain cells as alcohol does.Alcohol directly suppresses the nervous system. You only become stupid from smoking weed if you do not exercise your brain. I knew kids at high school that would get high before exams and ace them-they were honors students too. I am simply saying that weed is safer and far more enjoyable than alcohol, and you wont end up puking all over the place out of control if you get high.

Renegade

In response to “(Your+name+optional): I dont smoke weed to...

Even more in your favor, weed actually doesn't kill ANY brain cells. Humans just naturally lose brain cells over time. And also, I have friends with OVER 4.00s who burn and are great people.

Anonymous

to those saying the OP has never drank, take it from someone who does drink: his follow up is right. drinking and getting smashed are very different. drinking is fun and social. getting drunk just isnt worth it IMO.

also, you may not be able to OD on weed, but it is still filling your lungs up with smoke. pretty sure that's worse for you than a drink or two.

yddraigarian yddraigarian

In response to “to those saying the OP has never drank, take...

Well there are far fewer toxins in weed than ciggs, and there are other ways to consume weed than smoking it. Yes inhaling smoke is bad-but you do not have to inhale that much to get a buzz. Alcohol is poison, it taxes your liver. People lose control on alcohol (not saying that someone cant responsibly enjoy a couple of drinks) but considering all the effects of alcohol and all the effects of weed. Alcohol is worse. Weed doesnt make people violent/reckless/out of control. It is also not addicting like alcohol. People get drunk then smoke like a jillion cigarettes-thats double trouble right there. I smoke weed and no ciggs, I could be inhaling way less smoke than someone who is drinking and smoking ciggs. Really though, smoking a joint is not any worse than spending a day outside in LA pollution.

Renegade

In response to “Well there are far fewer toxins in weed than...

true, but just cuz some people smoke when they drink doesn't mean everyone will. i drink, but i'll never smoke.

also until you really damage your liver, liver cells regenerate very quickly compared to other areas of the body, and theyre constantly finding evidence that moderate alcohol use is beneficial. weedis only good medically for pain relief in end stage disease states...

yddraigarian yddraigarian

In response to “true, but just cuz some people smoke when...

Well just like not everyone smokes when they get drunk, not everyone smokes tons of weed at once. Your lungs regenerate themselves too. I know that once you have cirrhosis of the liver, its not gonna get better-Ive been through 5 anatomy courses. I have seen a human liver/dissected caddavers. There are also various forms of cancer cells that THC inhibits the growth of. Im just saying, its all perspective I guess. The health of someone using any substance purely depends on the individual, everyone is different. Some people dont know how to handle themselves drinking while others do. Same goes for smoking, I just think its easier for one to lose control on alcohol. There are many other factors that contribute to the health of an individual.

Renegade