biondelloAlbiTheRacistDragonMomoAgent_RomanovaAsteriskiPanKateelarnisAwesomsaurus3000WatermelontheoneandonlyspazInu_chaniamganontheumbreonWinterRose1773LenCocaia12912ilovepotatoes_Ashlie_BuddyCakescoletteBasunoForgottenMuffinsparesecondsStarkiller731TheVibeAlchemistMayasupercoolbakergoodtimeK_SteezySpanishGirlRockEpicGymnastPsychochemicalBlacklightsAndQueensiceeselenawizmrjustinpiersonmashFailAtLifelucichMehhhacornsrockbrunetterox915TrishIrish_Wolffjustsuperballet_apocalypseKirstenAnnStacytheHarlotAndromedathisisnotaudreysuperkeelirunnerdude

RomeoDuchessBonnieThymeAgainFluffyTheTrumpetPlayer22

flapjackluxBlacklightsAndQueensAndromedapokerface111rewindthissongApplesnbananasrunnerdudeAwesomsaurus3000CoffeebreakcherryblasterErinWatermelonInariGenaZTheObliviousPandaIrish_WolffpopstituteForgottenMuffinOozyRatKingJulianSexyCymbalismBlucattcremep0psdinoroarFreeFalling112MissScarlettHelveticabunMadameDerpingtonmaydamaldonadotangointxBasuno

I, pathetically, looked back and forth trying to look at a Hitler that was not around...

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

Skr3wBall Skr3wBall

I feel like you're the Old Spice guy. Look here. What's that? Back to me. I'm on a horse.

Elmer_Fudd

In response to “I feel like you're the Old Spice guy. Look...

I think that was intended.

boxtop

In response to “I think that was intended.

I didn't say it wasn't

Elmer_Fudd

Technically, a lot of people DID like Hitler...that was the problem. His followers turned him from a single raving lunatic into a successful killing machine.

StacytheHarlot StacytheHarlot

In response to “Technically, a lot of people DID like...

I think he tried to unite the country with a common hatred, since Germany got hit really really, really hard during the great depression. The Jewish community seemed to flourish though (since they are mostly very inteligent) so he tried to get in power by blaming everything on them. I believe the raving lunatics are the ones like Himmler who followed him. They gave him ideas beyond just Ghettos for Jews, and took the whole thing to a level Hitler never imagined.
I don't know why I decided to share my opinion about this... But there you go..

Gavin Gavin

In response to “I think he tried to unite the country with a...

Opinion appreciated. But either way you look at it, Hitler or at least what he stood for was appealing in SOME way to a large enough number of people.

StacytheHarlot StacytheHarlot

You should do this with a picture post

MIDNIGHTANGEL MIDNIGHTANGEL

since hitler was possibly part jewish
if had been himself then he would have had to kill a part of himself as well

tangointx tangointx