RocknRollNerdnadjuhkiwipinkxxdrummer15clmsycatastrphe7CaptainCrunchiestacym25dweezlestarpatternsfoo_japerfectsonnetsupermegafxyawsomhotApplesnbananasmsjekyllalicia_quaysHarenionchichichichiaPanicAtNeverlandShadePawOTArnoldVanDerWaltofacePracticeSafeLunch33orangesocksI_Live_AloneemzwoWhiteRabbitLuffyAutumnIsBAamikaFudgebucketGeorginaliceFlyingPandaguineasaurusrexverymuchalivex22reddeadkmxx1996SqwanchoImpolitelozlorachelleDevlan27BoudicaJT874morethanyoudeservecarolinesayerkaradotcollettApplescrufflauren4004ellephaba101

sciencegeekastral_queenno_kiddingrachelllleeeeeadrenaline_rushRunnerGirl

verymuchaliveRainCloud_16WatermelonAgentBookworm

Care to give an example? I agree, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Gaussian

In response to “Care to give an example? I agree, but I can't...

Okay;
I want to slice open your baby's stomach, remove its kidneys then stuff them back down its throat whilst watching it bleed to death and then hang it up on a meat hook on your front porch and watch the flies pick at the rotten flesh.

Now, I quoted that from a Foamy the Squirrel rant, but isn't that a disgusting and offensive sentence?

RocknRollNerd RocknRollNerd OP

In response to “Okay; I want to slice open your baby's...

When I first read that, it didn't sound offensive; it just sounded like retarded trolling. Then I realized that I spend way too much time on the Internet, and imagined someone actually saying that. Yeah, that would make me want to punch something. Maybe even Falcon Punch. o-o

Gaussian

In response to “When I first read that, it didn't sound...

lol I am by no means a troll :P Yeah if someone said that to me I'd be quite offended and would be resorting to a Falcon Punch. The rant it's from is about how the FCC censors bad language because it's offensive but anything can be offensive if it wants to be.

RocknRollNerd RocknRollNerd OP