blackroses523LarryHiVepixiheartdraco_poppinyouallcrisscrossjacklyncool_story_bro_ahahaAverageSlytherinAshlinJornBaconIsGoodForMeCharlesTGpatrickmajoralyson321Pajamies528491deeviantInkMarypeace_love_happinessWunderscorecanthinknotmuchnotmuchAUsernameOf18LettersRunyArneGoeteynacornsrockDaniellaremagNowhere_WOmanmadisondtyperteckGlishiousMack_AttackIceColdFunx2502manalohomoramyhearteastcoastpokerface111GolfWangItsATrapCourage_WolfCnhaegyreonmKirstenAnnemilysoccer2ctiscoolerHectic_GlowradgrlStarlight_dragon

Blake11roysRidgesilvershadow6partinobodycularSergEustaceSuzywaoDaemoineTweetbaby14mashTekCatbaaned

J_A_C_Kblackroses523TalkingRiceSarwatjacklynAshlinjenferisjapaneezoffensiveand_vulgarNinjaAssassinCowboyGirlMYSTERlOUS

It would be funny to do the reverse.
Student: May I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: I don't know, may you?
Student: . . . .

needsomesleep needsomesleep

Guess it's not bathroom time either.

Shadi Shadi

You're telling me that when you absolutely HAVE to go to the bathroom during class, you don't mind it when you "can't," but you "may" ?

Hayley Hayley OP

In response to “You're telling me that when you absolutely...

Well... It's the way I was taught to ask questions, so I don't mind.

Tweetbaby14 Tweetbaby14

It would be funny to do the reverse.
Student: May I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: I don't know, may you?
Student: . . . .

needsomesleep needsomesleep

If your teacher says that, reply "yes" & pretend to pee right then & there & then as you walk away, point at the floor & tell her she/he should clean it up Lol! Its better when the teacher is behind a desk or something & cant see the direct floor. :b

Nika Nika

My first day of kindergarten. I had to pee 100x bad. I asked my friend to ask for teacher because I am very shy. She didn't so I got super mad. So, after lunch time, we make the letter T in sign language for toilet. I did that and then the tracer just stared at me. -_-

rasberrystrawberry rasberrystrawberry

In 3rd grade I was super shy, and I had a man teacher. So whenever I would get the courage to ask "can I please go to the bathroom" he would say the same thing. I had absolutely no idea what he meant and always answered "yes?"

Annajoy97

That's when you say; "Yup, I believe I can." and walk out.

anonymouse