rockerman1080TaterWhoaashNarcaleptic_NarwhalPersonaNonGrataxxdrummer15LadyPeterPanChristinaIsMethroughtherainLudvinVanZouskiagent_eclaireReginaFilangeTruuninjaRebelBoudicamlpanda13yutong410Harenionscreaming_midgetBitchWhorexomarionxoLifes_Overratedalicia_quaysaviajasmineee123Sqwancholoverat222anellethe_fresh_princeHelloKittyBig_Bossellephaba101ECbeat2014akirewThePhoenixKingIcelWelovemuffinsTuckerHayleyGhugeasspenismonsterlittlegingerSpelingChampienPajamiesRysianinjacow910tmt890RemyHemingwayksbcrocksILYCelinehellokatlyn

CockDangleAssFagEl_DuderinowobbuffetstrawberryfrozeRockyDanahx22ThatbitchAmish_AllosaurusQuaintPancakesCatherineStarkidsarcasticfuckAWillLMMJSyoureXallXcrazyBardagirunnerdudeVoldemorteDevlan27MonkeySlpy4YlvaPearlemzwoStepharooMirandaRaerachelleDemonturkypoppinyouallsunshineyjayxbbb7242NickSolisRothsayBlakeParachuteFannicolellirismae516morganiooVegan_GryffnDorkArtemisxChachisammyxduhMhmStephanyBigblueRayBabySkylineAlicesydnaynaypokerface111Snap_Crackle_PopxrachellovesyouxBreakfastFan

maraytayTruuninjarazorsoftPajamiesLadyPeterPanellephaba101hellosputnikHPnerdtownJoJocircusTaterpam_xiamneverwrongJennitaliaWatermelonninjacow910SunflowersAreSunnyLaughing_spork
What's the point of having right and left earbuds labeled and put into the correct ear? It's not like a rap song is going to randomly start saying "I'm rappin' in yo left ear, now i'm rappin' in yo right, if that's not correct then yo' that ain't tight", amirite?

They're designed to fit each ear - if they're in the wrong ear it's uncomfortable and it doesn't sound as good. But hey, I guess it doesn't bother some people.

strawberryfroze strawberryfroze

not even close to funny

Anonymous

This is either really well-thought out trolling or completely moronic.

wobbuffet wobbuffet

Haha nice rap! I'd buy that song.

JoJocircus JoJocircus

strawberryfroze strawberryfroze

I just noticed myself that the "amirite?" at the end fits in with the lyrics. Look how well that turned out.

rockerman1080 rockerman1080 OP

In response to “I just noticed myself that the...

Read that comment stoned...couldn't stop laughinn for like 10 mins.

pericles4321

Haha, I like the rap and it'd be awesome as a song. But anyways, earbuds aren't only for music. You can plug them into computers... to listen to stuff... like games. I'm a gamer, the end.

notlinkin notlinkin

The earbuds are shapped to fit each ear, it has nothing to do with the song...

Anonymous

Not only do they fit each ear, but there are songs that play different parts of the song in each ear.
It's why there's a "stereo" setting and a "mono" setting.

Stepharoo Stepharoo

Some songs actually have that sort of thing--where certain sounds are supposed to be heard in one ear as oppose to another.

Anonymous

In response to “Some songs actually have that sort of...

It's called panning. (:

thinkfathomless thinkfathomless

"Make It Rain" does that, lol.

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

Prepare to have your material stolen.

Julian Julian

This actually made me laugh

Anonymous

Well what if you're watching a video where a car comes rushing by from the left of the screen but u hear it in your right ear? MADNESS

HitGirl HitGirl

Probably 30% of the songs I listen to have different sounds in each ear at some point. I'm so OCD that I would want them in the right ear even if that weren't true, though.

Gaussian

actually they're shaped differently to fit each ear, its uncomfortable to have it the other way.
but i nearly pissed myself laughing at this anyway!

Anonymous

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA cold that have gotten any funnyer????????

maraytay maraytay

In response to “AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA...

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA
That could not have had any worse grammar.
*That could not have been any funnier!*

GrammarNazi

do you stalk me?!?!?!?!

maraytay maraytay

if i could follow-up this i'd totally add a chorus.

rockerman1080 rockerman1080 OP