KatOwnsYourSoulUhOhBananaTimeMy_Dinosaur_LifeAbbeyIsEppicPQ59SusanfailsanimallamandypieroxLibbyPaigeAHarlequinadeOfcourseiamriteCookieMonsterfroyocharlieGrilled_CheesusthinkfathomlessSimz797TheMaineDestineeIAmSecretlyVoldemortChoChangYallMicrowave69iJustMightBeRightLikerawrrx3ExcuseMyCharismaTreehuggerdesiraetheprincesszeePsychoticTrazzzAshadowofherselfaviailovebecpratt_Z_danceanidanceLolitaLoamelialovemattyrussellAshezzxLeeChiquata10morganiooxrachellovesyouxstrawberrybananaCocacola319RayBabysamantha_verymuchalivemusiccc26Snap_Crackle_PopCyanideBeariluvhockey

crazyllamasHollyDubbtomisadickSenrabbmBradyJ96FideliusEmptyMelodiesNarcaleptic_NarwhalpatmanduMirandaRaeThisBlackChickCompletelyAwkward7garrettruskamp_RUMBLEROAR_nerdnjocksoccer8Djayybabbiix3SullyHannahFOObabysrm27520chiddybaangJediLynxItsPreeGoodDestroyMySweaterRacelloJelly_timeRyansoccer16youaresowrongDraco_MalfoyREBEKKAHPercyThattorichickOnee

MsVerbalVomitPsychoticWhatwhat27
Adam Lambert is extremely talented and sexy, and his sexual preference doesn't change his talents, amirite?

Adam Lambert is a ****. No I'm not homophobic, but I can't stand people who cake on make-up and kiss people for attention. His songs aren't really meaningful. There are to types of discrimination, hating a group of people because of what they are, and loving a group of people because of what they are.

Mason Mason

Mason Mason

In response to “Adam Lambert is a ****. No I'm not...

Im sorry but I can't just not say anything. I get that you think Adam's songs are kind of meanigless, I mean most of them are. But hardly anyone actually has songs with meaning. And he did not "kiss for attention". He got nothing but bad publicity from that kiss. Why would he do it? The make up? I mean, come on. He is who he is. He's a performer. If you don't like him that's fine. But you cant just hate someone for who you THINK they are.

CookieMonster CookieMonster

first of all, no. he's not a ****. he kisses people he actually likes, to make a statement, or for our entertainment. the people at his concerts go insane when he kisses tommy. and he actually looks good glammed up with makeup. every single one of his songs has a meaning too. pretty much everything is about love, which you clearly don't have. if you don't get them, watch his track by tracks and then you'll understand. but i don't get that last sentence... he doesn't discriminate? he directly says to love everyone, no matter their color, race, age, or sexuality. "love overcomes hate. love has no color. love has no orientation. all is love."

emilylambert :)

In response to “first of all, no. he's not a ****. he kisses...

Did you just quote yourself at the end there?

Anonymous

I don't understand. He definitely kissed for attention. His songs ARE completely meaningless. He just doesn't really have all that much talent either, regardless of whether he is gay.

Riproaring

In response to “I don't understand. He definitely kissed for...

He has a couple songs that are meaningful, but they're not popular. The only popular songs out these days aren't meaningful, it's actually a smart move to release those songs because they'll become hits and that means more money. How would anyone know what he was thinking when he kissed ONE GUY. Regardless of what you think, he'll just get more popular. Oh, and I dig the makeup, and obviously Adam does too. He doesn't live to please you.

nummypie

if i had you has n obvious meaning. if you can't understand that, go back to school. and if he had no talent, how would he have gotten so far on american idol? how would he have gotten one of the two only standing ovations from simon cowell? really? and leave the gay thing out. a person's a person.

emilylambert :)

You forgot "scary" lol. His music video for If I Had You was kind of creepy and intimidating, but a good song

notjustanothergirl notjustanothergirl

He's a great singer, and a sweetheart. Adam's really devoted to his fans and likes to know they're there for him. ^.^

PirateQueen PirateQueen

He's gross.

ItsPreeGood ItsPreeGood

In response to “He's gross.

No. Hes not.!

Whatwhat27

well either do his looks, so you could have left "sexy" out of it.

luckie_

In response to “well either do his looks, so you could have...

they make his fans go crazy.

emilylambert :)

In response to “they make his fans go crazy.

(emilylambert :)): haha true that. but still, they dont change his talent either.

luckie_

completely agree. if he decided to be straight, no one would care though.

emilylambert :)

His songs ARE meaningless. Have you heard his song 'For your Entertainment'? I find it disturbing that you don't listen to the lyrics of a song, music is more than just a beat. There is meaningful songs out there, I don't know what rock you've been hiding under but you have to be an airhead not to have realized that. I suppose '**' is a derogatory term, but he's obnoxious. The attention he's looking for isn't the right type. He has a nice voice but no other talent. You can get far with no talent: Konye West, enough said. If you were to see a girl walking down a street with a pound of make up on sing about and kissing for attention, wouldn't the word '' pop into your head? Being homosexual doesn't ease the fact that you're an attention **.

Mason Mason

i agree with the 2nd half... not with the first half

Lkun Lkun