user_of_interwebamiwriteraperfectsonnetMaximumnerdLoveismyweapon_x3oblivioustrollGeorginaliceRedVinessosillyKukuxumushuGrilled_CheesusBigblueSoundOfMadnessrivalEduardVonBockdeparturingirish_wristwatchBardagiCanadian_NinjalienBossmanbitch_i_aint_cho_changSqwanchoPirateQueenanbrightJordeenaVegan_GryffnDorkChristyKat4sansaTaergaLiveAngelic_dudeAnathecraptacularlauren4004InsanePPGDevlan27WeDoTooHaveHeartsHannyzoegoesrawrStarCollisionSDAK_DrizzyT3canolisapandasaurusrexOMFGItsMEHopeImriteyourmomImNeverGrowingUpLoameliairismae516sydnaynay

Black_No_1rolotomassiLewisLChipsSnobbyDrugAddictAmeliaarmtheangelsRamisarrsberryfreeweezyanelleMikemanderbooREBEKKAHmchristieLaprasKristenmonika13Janae17jton1349SpearmintMilkSmartSpooniamthewalrus

JokerAeschinesamiwriter
When you illegally download music, you're downloading communism, amirite?

I'd have to side with BadKitteh on this one. I don't see the connection between pirating music and communism, so either you make terrible jokes or you misunderstand communism.

LewisL LewisL

I would lay odds that you don't have any idea what communism actually is.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “I would lay odds that you don't have any idea...

I would lay odds that i actually do. Just because I joke about communism doesn't mean I don't know what it actually is. Have you ever heard a racist joke? I bet the person who told it knows what a black person is

user_of_interweb user_of_interweb OP

I like communism. Communism isn't that bad in concept... It's just easily corrupted. Anywho, LONG LIVE COMMUNISM!!

Post Script: Kudos on the comeback though user of interweb, that's pretty clever.

Maximumnerd Maximumnerd

In response to “I like communism. Communism isn't that bad in...

I agree, communism would be great if people didn't take advantage of it

user_of_interweb user_of_interweb OP

In response to “I agree, communism would be great if people...

There's actually a few small isolated places where it's been successfully pulled off... Somewhere in Israel I believe. There's a faith based element so it's not perfect Marxist communism, but, they still deserve points for it lol

Maximumnerd Maximumnerd

and thanks for the kudos, apparently they didnt understand it but whatever :P

user_of_interweb user_of_interweb OP

Three cheers for communism! Long live Karl Marx!! Oh wait, he's dead... umm... Stalin? shit... Long live communism!!

Maximumnerd Maximumnerd

How does that even relate? If you made a racist joke that seemed to define a black person as something other than a black person, I suppose it would make sense to ask if you knew what one was. It's ridiculous to compare an obvious race of people to an idea that is OFTEN misused/misattributed. If you do know what real communism is, then you know that a lot people don't, so it was even worse that you posted perpetuating a misconception. Either way, that was NOT a "good comeback", it was complete nonsense.

Black_No_1 Black_No_1

In response to “How does that even relate? If you made a...

Whatever, I didn't make this post for you

user_of_interweb user_of_interweb OP

In response to “Whatever, I didn't make this post for you

You made it for me, and the other 4 reasonable, intelligent people on the internet lol

Maximumnerd Maximumnerd

LewisL LewisL

This isn't a very good joke, pirating music =/= downloading communism.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

I didn't disagree because of the whole communism thing.

I just thought that joke was lame.

Rami Rami

In response to “http://www.flickr.com/photos/51627639@N00/27830...

Oh so it wasn't even an original "joke". Although the propaganda poster made me laugh.

SpearmintMilk SpearmintMilk

In response to “Oh so it wasn't even an original...

I'm still trying to figure out if the poster is real or not.
I kind of doubt it.

TaergaLive TaergaLive

i really don't get it at all.

manderboo manderboo