kiwipinkTheRedSharpiesomewhere_I_belongYeahSureLive4MusicSergHarlemtrueshimmerchapstickStepharooDrewtDinosaursBlacklightsAndQueensShunLexren94RoyjdtscooterCassandraBob_the_PenguinacornsrockJack3305MarleyLynninnocentbunnyssb123lelander15aftern00nergrettagLoveIsTheMovementfifthfogelsomeoneyoudontknowCoffeeFan267thepartyscenebignig_bigwinawesomesocksdaryaRAWRTwoSpoonsTeddyBearsAreAliveSupermannnwhadupdawgTristantheGreatmich__hannahvampire_academykristinoct14Jennitaliai_dont_eat_humans0___0__0___0dinoroarohlookitsmatttakid244Iamonlyme

409inyourcoffeemakerMa_CouermaeganJAYdeethinksGeorginaliceBunnyel_scorchoRajTakeMeOrLeaveMeKTlovemrhatandclogsMartellusBossSunsetLifeMeerkatforyoubluePun_CoonKirstenAnntheycallmereemabellabeanCapedCrusaderLilblair16alidoodle23ilikefurrywolves4815coletteRuRiTeVoldemortWillRuleIchLiebeDichSobriquetKyRoCoDandyLionClementinesRainbowsAstronaut_WillctiscoolerTrishBartyCJrLegalAlienabcdefghijklmnop1997supercrazedhpfanLimeGreenBunnyMoralrightsofmeTheresAnAppForThatHectic_GlowKristenhaleyhsfKatinthehatDagGirlYouChuglyCourage_Wolfbanana_pancakesNitaCallahanMeagan

someoneyoudontknowSlendermandinoroaraftern00ner
You hated To Kill A Mockingbird because everyone kept telling you it got better. It didn't. amirite?

I found it as exciting as staring at a brick.

Cassandra Cassandra

It's actually my favorite book that is required to be read for school. I'm thinking about reading it again, at my own pace this time.

SunsetLife SunsetLife

Doesn't matter
had ****

Meerkat Meerkat

I hated that book, even in Sparknotes.

Dinosaurs Dinosaurs

I found it to be pretty boring.

BlacklightsAndQueens BlacklightsAndQueens

Cassandra Cassandra

I hated it while I was forced to read it, but then when I went back to read it on my own I loved it.

pikabeau pikabeau

its a great book! i loved it, but then again im a nerd :D

Puroboricua13 Puroboricua13

Seriously, that's one of the best books ever written. Of course, I guess that's just my opinion.

WWWYKI

It was such an amazing book, Im glad we had to study it in school otherwise I would've never thought to read it!

Xin_a_tizzleX Xin_a_tizzleX

It's one of my favorite books in general, which is way out of character for me. I'm seriously in love with my old battered-up copy.

Neverwhere Neverwhere

not even a little! i loved it... but i felt that way about Orwell's 1984. seriously so anticlimactic haha

Anonymous

In response to “not even a little! i loved it... but i felt...

I love 1984! Hahahaha and I read TKAM in two days... I just couldn't put it down xD

MaryKateBurnett MaryKateBurnett

i think, for me at least, it was because our teacher took so much time explaining everything, which made us read it reeeeeeeally slowly and i can't stand reading slowly.

Anonymous

In response to “i think, for me at least, it was because our...

My teacher would pause it and she would say something like:
"I think Atticus was wearing a dark suit because this was a dark case and he didn't feel very good."
and I thought:
"Maybe he wore a dark suit because he **** WANTED TO!"

Your_Moms_Boyfriend Your_Moms_Boyfriend

I loved that book! I didn't, however, love analyzing the crap out of it.

i_love_you_and_tacos i_love_you_and_tacos

That was one of the only books out of 4 years of high school that I actually liked having to read.

ScottyD

I read it when I was about 11 and disliked it. Maybe because I didn't fully understand it, but I don't want to analyze in class because teachers take a dreadfully long time to analyze one paragraph.

dinoroar dinoroar

In response to “I read it when I was about 11 and disliked...

I hate analyzing books. Seriously, I want to read the book just to READ THE DAMN BOOK. and when will we ever need to analyze books in the real world?

MaryKateBurnett MaryKateBurnett

I loved that book.

Axolotl Axolotl