Letter_NumberKk15litapd311optimistic_sundaebijan311ChocolateFondueraequinn101DAMNDELETEDHisPrettyLadyKatzealidoodle23orange_fishsugarbabydanubMarukaiteChikyuuAtheisticMysticjasQuestforholygrailbobpantsspongesquareBig_BossOxoCubeJordeenaImNeverGrowingUpsosillyLoameliaLivvieLaurenZieHectic_GlowmybentoboxSierra43MissAutumnFallGoodVibrationslittletankpika_kessilverdreams92MarlinDBNOlecornergirliliketacosscursedfridaythe_13EvanhaubnerchocolatecakeisbadDaleksInWonderlandpokerface111cheer4miaLoveIsTheMovementLupusMeaganEstoniaObsessedjessepinkmansansa

Vegan_GryffnDorkafternoonerDraco_Malfoy

Iznisha99silverdreams92
If Earth ever suddenly stops orbiting the Sun, or it stops spinning on its axis, then it would be like the biggest and bloodiest car crash ever, amirite?

No, everyone would die

DAMNDELETED

someone paid attention in school today

tequiero tequiero

We would crash into a planet before that happened. And if we missed all the planets, we would be frozen before that happened. The Earth moves extremely fast

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “We would crash into a planet before that...

Your mom moved extremely fast in my pants.

Also if we move towards the sun, we'd all burn.... So I ask you is it better to die by fire or ice?

KickAss KickAss

In response to “Your mom moved extremely fast in my...

IMHO, from what I've tasted of desire,
I hold with those who favor fire

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “IMHO, from what I've tasted of desire, I hold...

But if you had to perish twice, don't you think you would know enough of hate to say that for destruction, ice is also great and would suffice?

KickAss KickAss

In response to “What are you on?

I'm on top of your mom as I type this.
Btw great link on your profile page, oh and I'm not saying that because of your rap, no no that made me puke in my mouth... I'm talking about the link to the girls response to "** in My Pants" was great and I would have never found it, if it hadn't been for you! Now I don't have to have a split screen of JackAss and nude women going while **, to satisfy my fetish for puke. I appreciate it bro!

KickAss KickAss

In response to “I'm on top of your mom as I type this. Btw...

Yeah, my videos suck...I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep :P And how does a nude woman make you puke?

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “Yeah, my videos suck...I'm gonna go cry...

No no no, it doesn't make me puke... I have a thing for puking and naked women... a fetish if you will.

KickAss KickAss

In response to “No no no, it doesn't make me puke... I have a...

Well, then you must be sexually attracted to my rap

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “Well, then you must be sexually attracted to...

The process of doing the Technicolor yawn, doesn't actually excite me... it's watching others do it, that really gets my, how do you Americans say, get the blood flowing?

KickAss KickAss

In response to “The process of doing the Technicolor yawn...

I feel like you're referencing something I don't understand...

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “I feel like you're referencing something I...

Your video makes me puke in my mouth and personally puking isn't a turn on for me. On the other hand watching others puke gets me really excited.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=...eature=related

This is one of the links found on your "rap" page. So when I saw these hawt women doing the puke. I realized I can fap to something new now!

KickAss KickAss

We wouldn't crash because the planets have different orbits. However, we would get sucked into the sun since the only thing keeping us from that is the orbiting o earth. I think that's what I remember from science last year.

Tater Tater

In response to “We wouldn't crash because the planets have...

If the earth is being pulled toward the sun and Mercury or Venus are in between the earth and sun, then there's still a chance (slim one, but still there) that it might end up colliding with one of them

KickAss KickAss

No, orbiting means that it's constantly falling but the direction it's falling is changing direction. So if it stops at any moment, it would be flung away from the Sun. Like if you swing a ball on a string and let it go, it flings off, right? It doesn't go towards your hand.

polarthebear polarthebear

In response to “No, orbiting means that it's constantly...

I've seen it both ways.

KickAss KickAss