IAteYourDinosaurMarlinDBNOsugarbabyanbrightAmish_AllosaurusLkunSupper4dinnercanyoupleasestopnosferatuLordTrolldemortidk502023anything_chocolateKatzehappylooksgoodonyou_dictionarydefinition_shorkianBriannemidnightcookiessara24BoudicaKristenihatebakasalltellHuggersNOTdruggersyay_im_wrongVegan_GryffnDorkegarcia22track_starpigfartsprofessorMiss_PotterNigglet_goreCarmelFuzzyMadsTHEkikixrawrnightwish4everirismae516ImTheRealShadyMSPBJJPdevinistninjaErinuhhhhhhidkphoebala1207KellithCookieFan2705EvalynThoseAreNicePantsirish_wristwatchAbby_RooHermione_Granger

ConnorNoonanmark_julieLDraco_MalfoyAddyTheAwesomeeaglefan607WonderfulSayA

Mandii_SmithHahaFAILSalientKamizzleMyGuiltyPleasuresaminotwrongCrazyKKDonPedroClaraTurtleTakeOverCheap_SunsetJokerVepixhappylooksgoodonyouhattrick36Anna_NoelDerpinaMcDerpingtonvickytoriaLacytalia14RayBabyJohnPlaysGuitarRachelisCoolishurandomimiDeathbubbleOshin37MadilicousdeffTheWeaselreereeBarneyStinsonRocksAbbey1990LadyPeterPaniWeasleypinkparadise898laughingleah97annamariabananaluminous_liloSnap_Crackle_PopcvsullyHeySoulSister345SabsThePandaInFamous1Redotamiriteouscreepylittlegirl26FancyHUHkadardesinbarrawrimadinosaurStacytheHarlot
Teacher: You will not be able to procrastinate on this project. Student: I accept your challenge. amirite?

If this is copied I still have something to say.
A while ago I was given a project. It was due on a friday and the week before my teacher says "If you haven't started yet don't expect more than a B-!" I started the day before. I got a 100.

me

Repost copied from another website.

Anonymous

me

In response to “If this is copied I still have something to...

:D That's cool. A few weeks ago I had a major grade project and I built a diorama of Stonehenge, labeled everything neatly, and wrote a two-page essay on the history of Stonehenge in a total of 5 hours. It was due the next day, and I got a 100 C:

pigfartsprofessor pigfartsprofessor

In response to “:D That's cool. A few weeks ago I had a major...

yay for us people who can procrastinate the hell out of a project and still get a good grade :D

Deathbubble Deathbubble

In response to “yay for us people who can procrastinate the...

and for those of us who can pass a test with flying colors without studying :DDD

pigfartsprofessor pigfartsprofessor

That's how i think of it :] I guess i should start writing my speech due tommorow but it can wait another hour

shipwrecked66

I have an essay for this book due tomorrow. Haven't started yet. :D

TicTacAddict TicTacAddict

I built a scale model of Wrigley Field 2 years ago for a geometry project. I spent 12 hours on it the day before it was due and got 130% on it.

thinkoutsidethebox

I have four essays due tomorrow, I'm about half way done with one. Guess that means an all-nighter for me. :/

SalientK

In response to “I have four essays due tomorrow, I'm about...

here's what I do,just give as small details as possible,only including anything that's required :D
I mean,what's the teacher going to do,punish you for doing everything?:P

Deathbubble Deathbubble

In response to “here's what I do,just give as small details...

It's an AP English course. Her grading rubric is ridiculous, and doing only the minimum will likely only get me a C at best.

SalientK

Hmmmm...I have to start reading Frankenstein, answer the given questions and write some definitions, I'll wait until zero period (:

TurtleTakeOver TurtleTakeOver

My English teacher assigned a report on a book. She said that it's not something you can do the night before. Apparently she was right. I stayed up until 1am and finished the book, but I had to hand in the report a day late. :( That's the only time procrastination has failed me, though.

BlacklightsAndQueens BlacklightsAndQueens

In response to “My English teacher assigned a report on a...

tip:procrastinate usually works 2 days before.

Deathbubble Deathbubble