Add Amirite to your Browser

morethanyoudeserveKatzeMikePullamAsh18pullthetrigger__TotesMcGoatsckubeshorkianAwakingSeptemberDeath_WinkMarlinDBNOSpiritFlareinsert_usernamePersonaNonGratacheer4miax22CarmelFuzzythedoctormerlinARainbowZebramidnightcookiespeace_love_happinessthisisnotaudreyMel_BellGeorginalicedanceismyforeverArahRahsugarbabyKayla_Loves_Youmkeh09nashvillegirlsammicbroadwaygleekEstoniaObsessedStwentytwoKristenCoffeeyeahyouareSpyder_CatPreviously_Sanephoebala1207NiggletErinjenMykul191Ebb0Magestic_mermanthePretenderMashedBanananeongiraffesshortillathehun

Da12snowman

IEatRiceVelocistar273Oliver_WoodSusanfailsWatermelonninjacow910sammicSmile_PrettyMykul191LovelyLexie007
There is no "normal" age for a first kiss. it's different and personal to everyone. amirite?

I completely, COMPLETELY regret getting my first kiss when I was twelve and making out two weeks later. Like seriously I wish I waited until I was seventeen or something like that.

RedBullOD RedBullOD

17 as of the year 1990, and too months younger every year since.

shorkian shorkian

In response to “17 as of the year 1990, and too months...

well that's an average, i guess, but not necessarily whats normal or right for everybody

Anonymous OP

In response to “well that's an average, i guess, but not...

I know, just a bit of anti-humour. I'm strange like that.

shorkian shorkian

Also, that should have said "two".

shorkian shorkian

Woah...so someone would be what, 7?

Beep

In response to “Woah...so someone would be what, 7?

I don't think you're good at math.

shorkian shorkian

2 *months*, not years.

x22 x22

I'm 16, almost 17, and never been kissed. This is pathetic. amirite?

Anonymous

In response to “I'm 16, almost 17, and never been kissed...

No. I don't think it's pathetic. It will happen soon and when it does, it will probably mean more than if you were only 13 and got your first kiss.

Anonymous

I haven't got mine either.

foo_j foo_j

i'm also 16 if it makes you feel better

528491 528491

Not pathetic in the slightest. I didn't get mine until I was 19. That sounds odd, but I actually think it made it that much better. I could have had it way earlier a bunch of different times, but I just didn't feel like it was the right time with any other person. Waiting until I was with someone I really cared for made it that much more awesome. And a lot of people talk about how they got their first kiss at like 13 and how awkward it was, but my first kiss wasn't awkward in the slightest. It actually felt amazingly natural. Wow. That sounds so cliché. But it's totally the truth. I know people are going to be like "OMG!!!11!!1 You didn't get yours until you were 19?! Freak." But I really don't care. Bring on the hate, people. XP

MadHatter MadHatter

In response to “Not pathetic in the slightest. I didn't get...

I think that's pretty awesome, honestly. :) I got my first kiss when I was 13 and it was awkward and I look back at it now and laugh. XP Now, I wish I would have waited a couple more years when I knew what my feelings actually meant. :b

HannahFOObaby HannahFOObaby

In response to “I think that's pretty awesome, honestly. :) I...

Why, thank you for thinking that's awesome. :) I usually get the response described in my original post when people find out. And I understand about the feelings part. There was no way I was emotionally mature enough at age 13 to really comprehend my feelings.

MadHatter MadHatter

In response to “Why, thank you for thinking that's awesome...

Yeah totally. I have friends who are 18 and complain "I've never been kissed." I always say "That's not necessarily a bad thing... I wish I could say that." And honestly yeah, because if I would have waited then I know my first kiss would have been special instead of looking back and laughing at it. So I think it's really cool. :)

HannahFOObaby HannahFOObaby

Yeah, but I've never even been in a situation where a guy tries/wants to kiss me. Heck, I've barely even hugged any guys. And I know I'm not a weirdo or anything....people always compliment my clothes, hair and makeup, but when I even try to talk to a guy.... it fails miserably! NO NORMAL GUYS LIKE ME

Anonymous

In response to “Yeah, but I've never even been in a situation...

Don't worry. I faced that issue as well. I had stupid guys who tried dumb shit around me during my middle school ages, then they just stopped appearing interested because they didn't get what they wanted from me. Guys didn't even start to really take any notice of me again until I was 17 or 18. I thought I'd never find any nice normal guys that would like me for me, but I eventually did. You just have to get out there and meet new people. I actually met the guy I had my first kiss with and that I dated for some time when I got a new job. Meeting new people is a key part of life and it will help you in your dilemma. Don't worry about it and keep your head up. :) I realized when I stopped purposefully seeking someone just so I could have someone and just went on with my life is when things finally started going right.

MadHatter MadHatter

In response to “Don't worry. I faced that issue as well. I...

I just don't wanna die alone :( but I know, too soon to worry about that. I guess I just worry because I figure that since I don't even have a good group of friends, and never have, that no guys will ever want me either. I just don't know what I do wrong...

Anonymous

I'm in the same situation. Or at least no normal guys to my knowledge.
and MadHatter: It is really cute and awesome that you hadn't gotten your first kiss until nineteen.

Anonymous

Oh believe me. I'm the exact same way.

broadwaygleek broadwaygleek

I think average should be 12-14.. I got my first kiss at 13.

K4IT

5 for me :) and yes it was a real kiss. Too bad he's not as nice as he was back then. *sigh*

Anonymous

In response to “5 for me :) and yes it was a real kiss. Too...

Kisses under 11 years old don't count, when you're that age you don't even understand what you're doing. I hate when people think they have had their 'first kiss' when they're like in kindergarten. Just no.

K4IT

RedBullOD RedBullOD

it's definitely more special if you're at least 15-16ish 'cause whether anyone admits it or not you've matured quite a bit since you were 12 or 13 and you'll appreciate it more if you're older and really have feelings for someone.

technicolor_eyes

Um, ten or eleven years old. And yes, legit kiss.

cjewels cjewels

I feel like its better when people do it at like 13, just to get it out of the way. Then, if its awkward (which it probably will be), its reasonable, because you were only 13 ya know? Everythings awkward at that age.
I'm almost 18 and I've never kissed anyone, though.

shannonnn shannonnn

14 and waiting. :)

Deadpool Deadpool

In response to “14 and waiting. :)

ditto.

Mads Mads

In response to “ditto.

Same here

LoveLove77

I got my "first kiss" when I was 12. It meant a lot to me, and yes I did feel all the feelings you should feel. But I consider my legit first kiss was at 14, where there was tongue involved.

Calypso

In response to “I got my "first kiss" when I was 12...

..tongue?

Anonymous

Considering what people have said, I'm kinda glad I didn't get my first kiss yet

sarchabid sarchabid

You don't have to be kissed at an early age, the problem is if you want to be kissed and no one wants to kiss you.

SomeEpicName SomeEpicName

I'm seventeen and never even had a boyfriend, let alone a kiss. And hopefully it will be worth the wait...

Anonymous

I had my first kiss at 14. Compared
to most people, I was a little slow. o.o

MyDerailment MyDerailment

Continue