• Featured on the home page on Oct 12th 2010
  • Post Of The Day on Nov 12th 2010

Wescatjogger55553BobbyRaeROFLCOPTERZEnter_Username_HereSOFTBALL8qwertyqwertyqwertyClementinesTheshitPhilsarcasticfuckMarlinDBNOGiulianaxRoseShaunaLinneaCapedCrusaderanfreemanilovekittiesjasmineee123JennaGeermmeclipsehellolifeiloveyouilikefurrywolves4815OMFGItsMELamesauceLalawobbuffetBretttheburningoneswaffleloveHunter_PaigeJellyBlockAsiatheduckUmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmmsbader110SexySweetBeansFantineLovett418jordan_gAsphyxiatedMelodiesNacklefoodleFidelius_Mike_CagnchelseaVegan_GryffnDorkchocolatecakeisbadstripedswe4terAwakingSeptemberiEminemOrnitierRainbowsEatWavesbroadwaygleek

rolotomassiDraco_Malfoyxx5150Amish_AllosaurusSwitzerrosinbackrideryoumademeinkjaydakinsssalways_wrongNickHonermchristieWhiteRabbitcreepyoldmanjill102Bree1803Narcaleptic_Narwhal

BlahTrazzzCrackTheShuttersPot_headFrostehhgweethemetfanImWithCocoYour_Average_ZebrafoxMehiaminotwrongmatt1337cCourage_WolfAustinRyandeadfatguyhaleymdavisCheap_SunsetSamInglesestrada16wickedawesomechickJokerMeggo123conner3326steelydanhattrick36tammy_jadeAsphyxiatedMelodiesJulessamanthabananayjooyoungOhLookAmosquitokodabear911VictoryAACxoxbittersweetxlemon1234567890jaydenmikayluhLacyNacklefoodlenicwallerRetrinidancercutie509invasion23MadilicousdeffSledgereereelegorutheadIznisha99ImNeverGrowingUpsaturnlite88iammies
The Leaning Tower of Pisa is leaning because it is in Italy, and therefore built in italics, amirite?

people on this site can be so bitter...

Linds Linds

Regardless of where it came from, I think whoever thought of it is extremely clever.

jacque95655

Well played....

Blue_Cheese Blue_Cheese

Did you see this on Gizmodo? Saw it on there earlier today. :)

SalientK

In response to “Did you see this on Gizmodo? Saw it on there...

Yes I did. Glad u saw it :)

Wescat Wescat OP

this is so funny i don't care where it's from!

hear_this_and_sing

I am the first person to comment on this in November! I feel proud :)

Zubat

In response to “I am the first person to comment on this in...

and i'm the first to reply saying (ono) !

ilikepringles ilikepringles

In response to “and i'm the first to reply saying (ono) !

How do you do the facepalm emoticon? I need to know that one

legoruthead

I thought the POTD was supposed to be original content, not something from other websites...

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “I thought the POTD was supposed to be...

But apparently, if it hasn't been on this website before, then you are allowed to copy and steal all you want...

dan94 dan94

In response to “But apparently, if it hasn't been on this...

Maybe for homepage posts, but I think that the POTD should be something unique to this website, not something that was made up on another website a month ago.

BreakfastFan BreakfastFan

In response to “Maybe for homepage posts, but I think that...

I was actually being sarcastic. I don't think it's okay to have an unoriginal POTD.

dan94 dan94

people on this site can be so bitter...

Linds Linds

I thought it was lame

Anonymous

Who cares if its "stolen"? Its still funny x_x

IndigoSkye IndigoSkye

THIS POST IS STOLEN FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE, IT SHOULDN'T BE POST OF THE DAY! IT'S NOT EVEN THAT FUNNY!

anonymous

In response to “THIS POST IS STOLEN FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE, IT...

QUICK CALL THE CYBER POLICE

guci guci

In response to “QUICK CALL THE CYBER POLICE

YER DUN GOOF'D.

Dumblewhore

In response to “YER DUN GOOF'D.

Yeah, your daughter alledgedly slept with the guy from BOTDF.

SuperFastJellyFish SuperFastJellyFish

some POTD's are stolen

BLAH BLAH

There is not much that is completely original out there. Who cares. Unless its something that has been posted millions of times that everyone knows about, its not a big deal, so find something better to do with your time than posting REPOST and STOLEL... Jesus.

amiwhite amiwhite

In response to “There is not much that is completely original...

you should probably spell check if you're going to type in caps.

shaanarora shaanarora

In response to “you should probably spell check if you're...

Very studious, you caught that I spelled 'Stolen' as 'Stolel.' That's what happens when you post from a phone sometimes.

amiwhite amiwhite

i've seen this a few times before, so does that count?

rosinbackrider rosinbackrider

In response to “i've seen this a few times before, so does...

I can't tell you what to think, but I personally don't think a few times is a big deal.

amiwhite amiwhite

meh. that's right. i said it.

LittleMexico LittleMexico

LOL :D

Carly23

It's okay when Homepaged posts are "stolen" like this as long as they're not repeats, but come on, the POTD should be held to a higher standard...

6969696969696969

You're so bold as to take this idea from various places such as funny pics at the very least, just to underline an example.

Julian Julian

Come on people... Anthony picks the POTD. He's not a robot; he's a person. The POTD is based on what he deems to be a good post, and it's unreasonable to expect him to know of every outside source that someone could copy from. If you're going to whine and ****, at least think before you do.

Totobean

I am very disappointed in you hun... POTD? Really? Pshhh thats nothing compared to top posse list :p <3

marstar

In response to “I am very disappointed in you hun... POTD?...

My spot was taken by someone getting sympathy adds tyvm. And I started the wookies

Wescat Wescat OP

In response to “My spot was taken by someone getting sympathy...

Sympathy? Please. I had more than you before we joined forces.

marstar

In response to “Sympathy? Please. I had more than you before...

Talkin about someone else not you...

Wescat Wescat OP

In response to “Talkin about someone else not you...

Ahhhhhh true nuff.... but she got the boot after... im pretty sure I had more than her too... hence im awesome

marstar

In response to “Ahhhhhh true nuff.... but she got the boot...

Just saying. I got y'all both on the map

Wescat Wescat OP

In response to “Just saying. I got y'all both on the map

No no no no... I got myself, Kaitlyn and and the one who we wont mention on the map... u were the robin to my batman

marstar

In response to “No no no no... I got myself, Kaitlyn and and...

Don't remember a kaitlyn...

Wescat Wescat OP

In response to “Don't remember a kaitlyn...

Ya but u dont remember that much anyways... and email fail much?

marstar

In response to “Ya but u dont remember that much anyways...

Refresh my memory? And how so?

Wescat Wescat OP

You retards overreact waaaaaaay too much. ITS A ** SITE. ITS A ** POST. WOW ITS POST OF THE DAY. you guys really should get off here, and go argue about more important things. -__-

tealeaf135

In response to “You retards overreact waaaaaaay too much. ITS...

You abused the "a" button way too much.

MadHatterLlama MadHatterLlama

I don't care that this is stolen or that its not very funny, its still very cleaver and OP kudos to you for sticking with it and not letting these people get to you.

Anonymous

hahahaha clever!

flipflop386 flipflop386

i think everyone who is angry that this is stolen is just bitter that they didn't get post of the day.

Lkun Lkun

i think it's kinda funny how some comments that mention that it's stolen are voted down, while others are voted up

SamG SamG

I love this post. :D

Richard Richard

If you have haters you're either doing something right, or doing something really really wrong. But I think it was good for you to share something funny like this. That's what this website is for.

Badassassin Badassassin

Well, I haven't seen it before. To me, it is original and funny and I'm pretty sure there are alot more people like me who have never seen it. For those who complain that it is "stolen," quick being fun suckers and move on with your lives.

MICHELLISAHOOK MICHELLISAHOOK

i just dont think its that funny

always_wrong

I like it. People shut up and stop saying it's stolen! Most of the posts on this site come from other sites!

slytherinangel slytherinangel

I don't get it.

Anonymous

Just because it's on an iPhone app, doesn't mean they own it. It's just a joke. Like yo mama jokes.

Mykul191 Mykul191

Wow this is stolen you tramp

Anonymous

In response to “Wow this is stolen you tramp

Geee...really? Way to point out the obvious. :(

Anonymous

I've never heard this joke before, so it's perfectly acceptable for it to be POTD! I like it b/c I've never heard it before and may never would have if it had not been posted on Amirite....amirite? Thanks for posting....thumbs up for the effort.

Anonymous

Nice joke...never heard it before. So I don't car whether it's stolen or not. Amirite is just for fun...I had fun reading it. ;)

536543

Well i dont really care if it's from another website, because a lot of us have never heard of this before anyway, like me. And i gotta say it is very funny!

Cagn

I love how people announce things as being stolen. If it's stolen, the place you saw it on probably wasn't the first place it's been. You don't yell "OH THAT'S STOLEN" to someone who asks why the chicken crossed the road. Also, I adore when people think they know what post of the day material is. The only people that can pick post of the day, are the admins. If Anthony picks something for HIS website, i'm pretty sure that's what's considered POTD material.

Coday Coday