CashKillfrenzyPot_headIzuSadie_DuckOnMyHead_hungry_hungry_hippoSmallsArtemisCantapultWeDoTooHaveHeartskayla_pokemon_mastermissblondie827MrRiteEndowchimeTheWeaselBig_BossNishthirtythreeProsopagnosiaShortstopmwdKirstenAnnWikitpeppers2alohomoramyheartanfreemanItallstartedthenightiwasbornStormyeyedMeaganIchLiebeDichjanicusrockport721K4ITrampaginmonkeysMiss_PotterSocksOnMyFeetPinkSpongeMikeKk15GlungoEmmalove98WarshonlucichSeveredBananaAlexusDylanSaysHeepwahMeredithjordanhefneri_love_you_and_tacosgeneorange926

Luv2golf42897Courage_WolfgamerxchicksomeoneyoudontknowDasia

CashKillfrenzygeneDragoniteDarbyKaeAnnieNC
The most frustrating thing about the Pokemon series/Gameboy Game is that in the show Pikachu knows as many moves that Ash wants but in the game everyone only gets four... Amirite?

For me, the most annoying thing about the show was when Pikachu used thundershock on ground-type Pokemon and ko'd them.

Courage_Wolf Courage_Wolf

In the show Pikachu pretty much only uses thundershock when battling.

NO3exclamationpoints NO3exclamationpoints

In response to “In the show Pikachu pretty much only uses...

(NO!!!): and quick attack

Stwentytwo Stwentytwo

In response to “(NO!!!): and quick attack

Amazing how one of the most useless attacks in the game (past level 10-15) is one of the most epic attacks in the show. Honestly, I'm kinda surprised that Splash isn't regarded as the ultimate in water attacks in the anime.

MrRite MrRite

Don't forget the combo moves like agility plus a thundershock, double team plus anything, etc. totally not fair

Koozie Koozie

Courage_Wolf Courage_Wolf

In response to “For me, the most annoying thing about the...

Haven't you learned by now that Pikachu instantly becomes a pokegod or a worthless rat whenever the writers need him to be one or the other?

MrRite MrRite

In response to “Haven't you learned by now that Pikachu...

Yeah, he'll be one-shotting incredibly powerful second evolution Pokemon one second, and the next he's getting ko'd by an elekid.

Courage_Wolf Courage_Wolf

In response to “Yeah, he'll be one-shotting incredibly...

Yeah, wasn't it Pikachu that finished off a Dragonite? Yeah, he switches between that YEARS ago and then getting one shot by A SNIVY! A SNIVY HAVING ITS FIRST BATTLE! ** YOU, POKEMON WRITERS! ** YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

MrRite MrRite

Actually, Pikachu does only know four moves at one time. Currently (as far as I've checked) he knows Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Quick Attack and Volt Tackle. He doesn't use any others.

gamerxchick

In response to “Actually, Pikachu does only know four moves...

Exactly what I was going to say.
What frustrates me even MORE is the fact that Ash has had countless battles against legendaries and trainers, yet he still gets pwned by little kids when it's like their first day of battling.
Evolve your goddamn pokemon. Pikachu should be unstoppable by now. Stick with the same team so you don't fail as much.
Gawd.

Anonymous

In response to “Exactly what I was going to say. What...

But... if he stuck with the same team all the time, there'd be no room to market the new pokemon toys in the main character's team!!!!!1

MrRite MrRite

To be fair, Pikachu and Raichu are both fairly mediocre anyways.

Courage_Wolf Courage_Wolf

Expand "pikachu" to "all pokemon" and yeah. Though, I guess it kinda works in your favor, too, otherwise every trainer'd have a pokemon that "somehow" knows a move to OHKO every one of your pokemon.

MrRite MrRite