Add Amirite to your Browser

Applesnbananasturjo_dhakaKayceethisisalsomypasswordthe_fresh_princeBrittanyEynonyossarianiSwingBothWaysQuaintPancakesitstiffanyyoceilingilovekittiesjellher_23FlyingPandadanceismyforeverStacytheHarlotTYPONicole_Anonymouslelander15jordanhefnerRememberTheNameDestroyMySweaterAwesomsaurus3000MikeLoveismyweapon_x3mlpanda13ShanLovesStufffroyocharlieslytherinangelEstoniaObsessedx22irish_wristwatchDemonturkyFattyinsomniackodabear911BeatleBabesansailuvhockeyerinliannaclareSpinksyKristeniloveyouZeerustrainbowrockDevlan27KellyKudiLaprasDaemoineclarinet_artista

orangesockstoastymuffinHopeImriteDistinctionsJoswaldoVegan_GryffnDork

HarrisonWiederrazorsoftborhos222Loveismyweapon_x3iSwingBothWaysStacytheHarlotBloodyTeeniloveyoubbbrodie357LaprasI_Predict_A_Riotturjo_dhakaerinliannaclareWatermelonmfriggsDemonturkyMaggiLynnsonirod007Smile_Prettyxxharrypotterfreak16Bun10
Psychiatric hot line: If you have OCD, press 1 repeatedly. Co-dependent, ask someone to press 2. MPD, press 3-9. Schizophrenic, hold on, we know what you want. amirite?

If you're delusional, press 7 and your call will be transferred to the mothership. If you're depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press -- no one will answer you. If you're dyslexic, press 6969696969.

Saw this a while ago :p

SillyBanana SillyBanana

Saw this a while ago :p

SillyBanana SillyBanana

This is a ringtone.

Kayla_Loves_You Kayla_Loves_You

i have this hot line on my phone...

Anonymous

I don't get the last one about schitsophrenia

Anonymous

In response to “I don't get the last one about schitsophrenia

Yes I know I spelled that wrong

Anonymous

In response to “Yes I know I spelled that wrong

I mean...it's not in the original post or anything...

Friday_Night_Lights Friday_Night_Lights

In response to “I mean...it's not in the original post or...

I can't see the original post when I'm on my iPod genius...

Anonymous

In response to “I can't see the original post when I'm on my...

How was I supposed to know that you were on your iPod, genius?

Friday_Night_Lights Friday_Night_Lights

And how the hell can't you see the original post? You voted on it, didn't you?

Friday_Night_Lights Friday_Night_Lights

In response to “And how the hell can't you see the original...

Yes and when I go down to post a comment I can't scroll up and down to check my spelling.

Anonymous

kinda funny, but i actually have OCD, and it's a lot harder than everyone sees it

toastymuffin

In response to “kinda funny, but i actually have OCD, and...

CDO<- Alphabetical order

adam adam

In response to “CDO<- Alphabetical order

Wow, thanks! I totally forgot, since I'm CDO i have to put everything in order. because that's what EVERYONE with CDO does, right?

toastymuffin

What did you think of the show that was on vH1 about 6 ppl battling OCD? I liked it because it shocked the audience by showing how debilitating OCD can really be and provided medical treatment/counseling. I loathe when people say, 'I like the house clean so I must have OCD, haha!', and when the show was on I was able to retort with 'oh yeah, you think you have OCD?! Watch (whatever the show was called) and then talk to me about your 'OCD' after you see people washing their hands so much they're raw and chapped or continually fearing where your mind will wander because you believe that you have the power to kill your loved ones by simply thinking about their death'.

damngirl damngirl

In response to “What did you think of the show that was on...

Right, I got so excited when I saw it. I go to high school and many people do say stuff like that, and when I say something they make fun of me. :/ OCD is very hard and the teasing doesn't help.

toastymuffin

I would love to have this on my phone.

Bianca

Psychiatric Hotline: 973-409-3277

Anonymous

We talked about this at my church! Hahaha

schema

so the post got it wrong...

lelesblog

Making fun of those with crippling mental handicaps is hilarious. Guess it's not enough we already have sub-par lives and have to deal with it in the real world; but ignorant ppl trying to make a joke about psychiatric disorders they have no knowledge of while everyone laughs at something you can't control...makes ya feel real worthy as a person. You must feel great being so perfect

Anonymous

In response to “THANK YOU

;)

(twas i, amirite gets funky on my ipod when i sign in)

damngirl damngirl

Continue