dinosaurammirriteSoyChelseawafflelovekillingfirefliespatrickmajoranfreemanMarlinDBNOAlbiTheRacistDragonBurnsosaurusgananasNeverShoutNatashaLivvieThattorichick409inyourcoffeemakerBeatleBabemannalisefartwellCoffeeFan267alohomoramyheartQuaintPancakeslauren4004RemyHemingwaysincerelykatDevlan27LupusDemonturkyPorcelainBlackhomosexualpumpkinshpismylifeBig_BossJacyRedotSpearmintMilkJennaGeetremorsinmybodyStepharooyossarianilikecheese2001ScaremongerTrueFictionScrewMidolECbeat2014KendallTheReadySetexmliaerNordenKaitlynfoo_jsassafrasIAmSecretlyVoldemort

andreanaHayleyTheGrammaratorLarlyssa_PSsoccergurrl9GreenDayRocksMyWorld

ScrewMidol
Why is every band with a female lead singer being compared to Paramore now? amirite?

I know many bands with females that are way better or just different than paramore. Kittie for example is and ALL girl METAL band, they ficking scream and also have good singing voices, those are some **** badass bitches

Renegade

of all the bands ik with female lead singers paramore iis the worst (not saying theyre bad just in comparison)

lelesblog

Doesn't Justin Beiber have a band?

Your+name+(optional)

I read the start of it - band, female lead singer - and thought of Paramore. :D

Your Mum

Or Evanescence.

Anonymous

Paramore wasn't even the first to have a female lead singer. Why aren't we comparing Paramore to No Doubt?

My_Dinosaur_Life My_Dinosaur_Life

In response to “Paramore wasn't even the first to have a...

Paramore is compared a lot to No Doubt.

anonymousely

In response to “Paramore is compared a lot to No Doubt.

Really? I guess I've never heard the comparisons. But I guess if bands sound similar, there will ALWAYS be comparisons.

My_Dinosaur_Life My_Dinosaur_Life

In response to “Really? I guess I've never heard the...

Yes, exactly. Paramore and No Doubt a similarities in their musicstyle + frontwoman, well that's enough similarities to compare them a lot.
And it's not that everytime you read something about Paramore they talk about No Doubt too, I just wanted to tell you that there the comparison (excuse me if that's not correct English..) has been made.

anonymousely

Does this happen to stem from comments on Hey Monday YouTube videos? It's stupid to compare all female lead singer bands with paramore. Don't get me wrong, I like paramore, but most of the other bands sound completely different. It's basically impossible to compare them.

-/::;()$&&@\\\...

Renegade

I told someone today that I like Rasputina and they compared them to Paramore :(

SylverMoon SylverMoon

I hate Paramore.

Clay_ Clay_

Otep. Nuffsaid.

Anonymous

yes as clearly it is comparing dog shit to fox shit.

Camallunt