OuOBig_BossNeverShoutNatashaspidermanamiEmilyIAmSecretlyVoldemortSnobbyDrugAddictLoveismyweapon_x3froyocharlieHarlequinadefieldhockeygirlidekwhattowriteErinBoudicasansasara24x4everxlove101I_Live_AloneChristinechchRachhctiscoolerTakeMeOrLeaveMeKTRebeccaHayes_Mike_The_Grammar_FuhrerMy_Dinosaur_Lifelaughingleah97jenWelovemuffinsamiriteluverfifthfogelMrsxBillxKaulitzJust_Another_AtheistHellobigworldDemonturkySnap_Crackle_PopLauraLiesbLuE_eLeMeNtbetsylovemrhatandclogsHopeImriteyoureXallXcrazyEskimoProsopagnosiaSillyBanananarniaisinmyclosettswizzle99NajiaEl_Duderino

IndigloNormaxl5151jilliebeannatalieg10KEYtoniaMadsiamcodyAnthony

BlahPedo_CatEmyKashuAlexCarlileThePillowTazLamb_of_GodNickHonerkawaithaimatt1337cbunnygal268muffinmonkeyjiggles117HuggersNOTdruggersFrenchFryClaradan94SergioidolR21hattrick36ughhhxolilasianxoJuliafaceAddyTheAwesomeDerpinaMcDerpingtonyjooyoungmisskaelynVictoryAACLacygenebhutterfly02danilolpokerface111DeathbubbleGrilled_CheesusxOyaidkkreereeIznisha99UhohxemilyDaAce96FunnyplantswittynameherehorvatitsnessiWeasleymissmophieNajiakaygee813brunetterox915Snap_Crackle_PopKatjazz
Ok class todays math equasion is: 1+1= ? Ok jimmy let's see what you have written down. "2". DAMN IT JIMMY I TOLD YOU TO SHOW YOUR WORK!! amirite?

Or.... "Okay class we're going to take a practice quiz, before taking the actual test that's going to be 99 % of your final grade!" Practice quiz: 1+1. Teacher: "Any questions? ...Okay good here's your actual test" Actual test: If you derivate the integral of square root of pi multiplied by x divided by y which is also multiplied by the derivative of x / 2y squared, then at what time would the train arrive? Explain your answer!

KickAss KickAss

Equasion ...

Anonymous

In response to “Equasion ...

You know how english teachers usually aren't good at math and math teachers aren't the best at spelling and grammar? same thing.. to a certain degree

Ross Ross

KickAss KickAss

In response to “Or.... "Okay class we're going to take a...

About a quarter to xy/-184589932

Fred_Weasley Fred_Weasley

In response to “About a quarter to xy/-184589932

Correct answer, but you forgot to explain how you got it! F, ****!

KickAss KickAss

Derive with respect to what variable? teehee

eldorito

You need English class first, it's "Equation".

Good post though.

Anonymous

In response to “You need English class first, it's...

oh hahahah. I knew that was wrong. lol Thanks

ilovewednesdays

Anonymous

I hate teachers that won't give you credit if you don't show work

HopeImrite HopeImrite

How did this get homepaged? I can't agree of disagree with it; it's just a joke. And the grammar is atrocious.

Anonymous

In response to “How did this get homepaged? I can't agree of...

Your word choice is atrocious. You can't even tell the difference between "of" and "or."

eldorito

Jeez guys, they were one letter off. It's a pretty common mistake to mix up -sion and -tion.

RosesAndNerds

In response to “Jeez guys, they were one letter off. It's a...

No... no it is not

Anon.

In response to “No... no it is not

(Anon.): Yes...it is.

Grilled_Cheesus Grilled_Cheesus

story of my life.

Pedo_Cat Pedo_Cat

My grade nine math exam: 100% correct, but I got 99% because I didn't show ENOUGH work on ONE question :(

Anonymous

In response to “My grade nine math exam: 100% correct, but I...

Seriously if you get it right on the test, it shouldn't matter.

ilovewednesdays ilovewednesdays OP

In response to “Seriously if you get it right on the test...

you must have been in an easy math class if you got 100 on the exam lol. I got a 57 on my Geometry final exam.

Pedo_Cat Pedo_Cat

In response to “you must have been in an easy math class if...

Dude! Geometry was so easy!!

ilovewednesdays ilovewednesdays OP

I know right! I know it's still a really good score, but what a stupid thing to lose marks on! >:(

Anonymous

In response to “I know right! I know it's still a really good...

I feel your pain.. Down with the corporations.

ilovewednesdays ilovewednesdays OP

In response to “ I feel your pain.. Down with the corporations.

it wasn't that hard but my teachers a **** when it came to grading. I lost 15 points on a test once because it said round to the nearest 10th and the answer was 16. I put 16, she said i had to write 16.0 for any credit.

Pedo_Cat Pedo_Cat

In response to “it wasn't that hard but my teachers a ****...

You should stab her in the heart... Rught now.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

In response to “You should stab her in the heart... Rught now.

lulz. too late, i'm in 10th grade now and my c average for the year cannot change. :(

Pedo_Cat Pedo_Cat

In response to “lulz. too late, i'm in 10th grade now and my...

Still, her evil ways must be stopped for future generations.

Amish_Allosaurus Amish_Allosaurus

Haha, I've failed a test for "not explaining well enough" how I got the answer.... I couldn't explain well enough, because I started puking half way through the test. The TA told me I would have gotten a high B or an A- if I had finished, but instead I got an F. Oh and on the next test in the same class, I got a 0 on a perfect test, because I put my name IN THE WRONG **** PLACE!!!!111!!11!

KickAss KickAss

In response to “Haha, I've failed a test for "not...

Gosh, since when did papers have ****-places?

AppAwesome

In response to “ Gosh, since when did papers have ****-places?

It's ridiculous.... Like it pisses me off so bad, I got a B in the class, because I ended up having one 0 for a lab test and the 54, but I had an A on everything else. Like half the class was repeating the class, because it was soo hard and I was doing so well.

Now to answer your question, at the beginning of the year, they had told us to put it in the TOP LEFT HAND CORNER. We submit it online so I just saved the file as my name. See the way we took this exam is we are divided into small groups and take the test on a computer in front of the TA. So he can monitor us. So in a class of 15, 5 would take the test at a time in one room.

KickAss KickAss

In response to “It's ridiculous.... Like it pisses me off so...

You are just begging for my pity... Why?

AppAwesome

In response to “ You are just begging for my pity... Why?

Oh I didn't mean too, it just pisses me off thinking about it.... Ha, sorry about that. I feel awkward now

KickAss KickAss

OK, class. Today's math equation is 1 + 1= ?. OK, Jimmy, let's see what you've written down. "2". DAMN IT, JIMMY! I TOLD YOU TO SHOW YOUR WORK!

Anonymous

Big **** deal if it's spelled wrong. Who honestly cares? It's a funny post, and it's true. Deal with it.

409inyourcoffeemaker 409inyourcoffeemaker

The teachers automatically assume we copied off of someone else if we don't show work.

TakeMeOrLeaveMeKT TakeMeOrLeaveMeKT

In response to “The teachers automatically assume we copied...

Thanks for the explanation, Captain Obvious

KickAss KickAss

Sometimes I feel like becoming a math teacher so I can give kids a break for a year. Not like super easy work, but none of this "Read the book,show your work, figure it out yourself I'm not helping you" crap.

+Me

I once lost 5 points because the answer was 89 miles and i put 89

Anonymous

OK,class. Today's English lesson is on spelling, Now who can tell me how to spell EQUATION?

PotterWatch

Netru

OMG my teacher always dose that she'll be like "2 to the 2nd power" on the hw and when I put down "4" she'll be like you did not show your work so you get 65 on that homework. **** YOU!

monstermilko