TheMaineDestineeLolitagananasxxdrummer15x3lakynAussieBabebigscarymonstermecursedfridaythe_13Ram27afarbsstoneonthewaterLalaLoopsieSkylinesosillytroglobiteItsPreeGoodDracoMalfoy_PigfartsSilvermoonPianomanShioryKyokoTambourinestmidnightcookiesEncore93RememberTheNameashnicoleluvsblgSailPlaneIAmSecretlyVoldemortksbcrocksIbetterberight007JoesephthegreatkappaJenniferjenthisisnotaudreyThatbitchsydnaynayLoveIsTheMovementiammandasunshineyjayxFattyVegan_GryffnDorkbadass_leprechaunwhatacatchcassieOhPleaseEvalynnantsingonyamaGleekkickyouwithmyfistririDevlan27

Ed_fifthfogelmelxindieex3sbSqwanchoyoumaysayimadreamermelissaaa12sophieeeInsanePPGImNeverGrowingUpbrunetterox915pb55020

Abbey1990stoneonthewaterashnicoleluvsblgeks95figirl

It made it better! The spanish club at my school had shirts that said "¿Como se llama?" with a picture of a llama wearing sunglasses.

youmaysayimadreamer youmaysayimadreamer

In response to “It made it better! The spanish club at my...

Are you that person from MLIA? Or are you lying? If you're that person from MLIA, than your Spanish club must be great.

MacaroniSalad MacaroniSalad

In response to “Are you that person from MLIA? Or are you...

Nah, wasn't me. Could be my friend though!

youmaysayimadreamer youmaysayimadreamer

In response to “Nah, wasn't me. Could be my friend though!

Ask your friend, because someone posted on MLIA about a week ago saying they had a boring/annoying Spanish club, but it was all better because they got cool llama shirts!

MacaroniSalad MacaroniSalad

In response to “Ask your friend, because someone posted on...

I still can, but if it was last week (I know it takes awhile to post), but this was about a year ago.

youmaysayimadreamer youmaysayimadreamer

In response to “I still can, but if it was last week (I know...

Oh. It only takes about three hours to post now, no idea how it did that. They either posted it late, or it was some other school person. I don't know, but you can ask your friend if it was them.

MacaroniSalad MacaroniSalad

i wish my school was that cool...

TheMaineDestinee TheMaineDestinee OP

como te llamas, if you pronounce llamas like the animal, means how do you lick yourself? so no. No it didn't

pb55020 pb55020

In response to “como te llamas, if you pronounce llamas like...

O.O that's not... an everyday question I ask people... I mean sure, on occasion...

TheMaineDestinee TheMaineDestinee OP