HaquicahannabellestrifeJxKing52DestroyMySweaterBig_BossLivvieThomasAlbiTheRacistDragonOcshep32TheTall123TaterMy_Dinosaur_LifenotjustanothergirlFideliusrapemasterflexPedestrianswoofjyonamefieldhockeygirlKatzeMiniousLoveismyweapon_x3unicornjumperStaceysDadRetooserNicole_AnonymousjjulieStarKidBaconIsGoodForMeDanniDolphintyperteckawesomesocksRam27jaydakinsssLookingForMargosilverdoe65egarcia22sierrarayeephoebala1207KO913K4ITMykul191HisPrettyLadySoyChelseaKevinmatVictoryAACup_ROARTawnyRaeStalkingPineappletheburningones0__________________0

HausOfIanfEMMAnistHopeImriteiliketacossRedVinessarrsberryTheGrammaratorMirandaRaejiggles117haraSSarahqwazoo82MinaRajaClay_patmanducanadianigloosdanieljc2008KaitlynstrawberrymooChacewowwendalwowChuckTomLorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred

theburningonesBarneyStinsonRockstrailmix6woofjyonameECbeat2014BakerGator96JulesybellsrapemasterflexMykul191
Being a teen in the 80's or 90's seems like it'd be so much more fun then being a teen now, amirite?

Prime example = Justin Bieber

Lisa

Prime example = Justin Bieber

Lisa

nobody gives a shit.

Get over it.

Nicole_Anonymous Nicole_Anonymous

You are deffinatly right.
I would have loved to be a teenager in the 80s.
So much amazing rock n roll!! m/

CrüeHead

i think being a teen now is pretty awesome too.
being a teen in general is pretty awesome.
at least better than being in my 40's and giving all my money to my teen kids so they can go to the mall while i cook dinner and work and clean. man i feel bad for my parents.

lilypop lilypop

In response to “i think being a teen now is pretty awesome...

It's more opposite for me. I stay home and cook and clean while my parents go out and party. On the other hand, I've never got to hang out with my friends outside of school..ever. I can't wait till I turn 16 >.<

Megan(:

The 80s.
The hair, the fashion, the music.
I so wish I could have experienced that.
I wouldn't want to be old in the present, though.

JennaGee JennaGee

I saw Back To The Future yesterday when I went to the cinema (the original BTTF, if you're wondering)
I felt like an 80s teen, it was amazing
It looked sooo cool to be a teen at that time, now it's just crime and gangsters and videogames. Well that's kind of like I see it, and off you don't have much money it's way harder to enjoy your teen life nowadays

BobWilson BobWilson

I hate the 90s.

Clay_ Clay_

I always thought the 50's would be nice. Seems the old days are better in muind than in real life.

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred