MasonLivvieKatjazzeleanor_dashwoodellephaba101Guzgirl1996DryTurtleFanaticFrostehhPianomanClementinesMaitiuSextoniliketacossBaconnoisseur_Mike_RemyHemingwayBAULENrapemasterflexTheUnUsernameChristmasLightsAshdenbiondelloBAHAHAHA_winkfacepotterdiehardaquanut12SuperwormieGoldraequinn101LaurenZieHaleyMC14ItsShinyTimeacisseJdonpatchxyukichiixluminous_liloBig_BossSereneAsiatheduckpsuluver555pinkbubbles192hotwiredTARDIStheplaymakerpika_kessweetdreamsMarthVaderrrClaireTheBozobutteroutofcreamKashu528491Demonturky

watergirl224737EstoniaObsessedPurple_RoseRockyBoredomStopsByOftenLalaLoopsieilikefurrywolves4815karlipawlakSamiraJellyBlockmuffllamamonkey9651katloveshatsStepharooaviaSobriquetChuckTom

MaitiuSexton

Not true! I have several posts that I made MONTHS ago that were homepaged just a few weeks ago. And I'm quite sure that this is a repeat post, I'm just sayin'...

Purple_Rose Purple_Rose

Purple_Rose Purple_Rose

This is almost true! But if you really pay attention to the dates of the posts on homepage, a lot of them are months old.

acisseJ acisseJ

This is true, because even if you did get a post homepaged from months ago, it isn't going to make it onto the Best of Today list.

If you make a post that gets homepaged on the day, then it has a good chances of going onto the Best of Today, and then a good chance once it's there of going onto the Best of This Week, etc.

Simon

This post made it to the homepage after 3 months. Good job :)

_____________