stacilovesyouLoserDanielJamesajeanscoLivvieBreshelbybuckffsshelbyam118Mike_HawkboogierFrank_n_FurterPergensteinNiallmcgSpearmintMilkMeaganCuban_BLinksLegionairepinkbubbles192pika_kesWallflower13sunkiissedlipsSexyDollartuteacisseJth3donStarKidSkyjaygirl1mdakesaquanut12Danielawasabikitkatssexydumbass123aussieFred_WeasleyKeith_StoneMj1996wishfulthinking_Lord_Voldemort_BenjaminohaiPeppergirl14TruttaceousTemulenceMaggiLynnsonMaltesersForeverwaterpaynetingCodayWunderscoresuperkeelioliveheadedinsachel

Amish_AllosaurusSupport_The_CauseRysiaRashedTWLOHA94DetectivefieldhockeygirlGlungopeace_love_happinessthisisnotaudreyStayBeautifulnotmuchnotmuchjdtscooterBetterThanEzra1119partinobodycularSuzywaoPeytonDuPreecheshire_catHolgerJensenMelinaStepharooBun10ChristianVanMatreEmberashesTheWeaselrubienicoleEmperorerrorx2502manalidoodle23thewoodsgirlHelveticabunChuckTom

awesomesocksSabsThePandaGlamour
Being a stoner is better than being an alcoholic, amirite?

Jesus H. Christ I'm so sick of these marijuana debates.

LinksLegionaire LinksLegionaire

their both pretty bad!!

Anonymous

In response to “their both pretty bad!!

Not really.

DanielJames DanielJames

In response to “Not really.

Yeah, they are.
They both can kill you, so stfu.

Uhm, yeah.

In response to “Yeah, they are. They both can kill you, so stfu.

(Uhm, yeah.): How can marijuana kill you?

DanielJames DanielJames

Uhm, yeah.

In response to “overdose.

(Uhm, yeah.): It is impossible to overdose on solely marijuana. Weed has been the cause of a total of 0 (zero) deaths in history.

DanielJames DanielJames

In response to “overdose.

Trooooooooollllll

Coday Coday

(Uhm, yeah.): pot can't kill you
and i'm a waaaay happier and better person being a stoner than any **** alcoholic.
i dont have any problems because of it

stacilovesyou OP

In response to “(Uhm, yeah.): pot can't kill you and i'm a...

Isn't it illegal? and why would you want to be a stoner? it's a dumb **** idea

Uhm, yeah.

In response to “Isn't it illegal? and why would you want to...

(Uhm, yeah.): no shit it's illegal but so is downloading free music

stacilovesyou OP

In response to “(Uhm, yeah.): no shit it's illegal but so is...

but there are no short term or long term affects to downloading free music.

Uhm, yeah.

(Uhm, yeah.): Illegality does not mean shit, the premises on which it was made illegal in the 30's were total ****. You obviously believe what they tole you in grade school because it is impossible to die from smoking marijuana. Many healthy hard working and successful individuals smoke pot. You blindly follow porpaganda

Renegade

In response to “(Uhm, yeah.): Illegality does not mean shit...

Uhhh, excuse me for not being a stoner. And wanting to keep my health.

Uhm, yeah.

In response to “Uhhh, excuse me for not being a stoner. And...

(Uhm, yeah.): Um I dont care that you dont smoke weed, thats a personal choice. I have friends that dont smoke weed, but at least they know truth about it.

Renegade

In response to “(Uhm, yeah.): Um I dont care that you dont...

Marijuana itself cannot kill you, that I agree with; but smoking cigarettes kills many many people and smoking marijuana is just like smoking cigarettes because you inhale smoke. But, marijuana itself doesn't kill, it's the smoke. If you ingest marijuana, it can't kill you.

Pergenstein Pergenstein

Good straw man argument Nobody is berating you for not being a stoner. You're being called out because you're an idiot spreading false information and being argumentative despite the fact that you're 100% wrong. Go brush up on your facts and work on your debating skills.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

Based solely on this comment, I'm going to assume weed impairs your grammatical abilities.

Emperorerror Emperorerror

Only in some places.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

"so stfu", a very convincing end argument.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

In response to “their both pretty bad!!

Not as bad as your grammar.

goodtime goodtime

Stop being so **** ignorant.
Pot CAN kill you.
It has FOUR times more cancer-causing chemicals then cigarettes do.
And when you're "high" you could do some **** shit that could get you killed.
You can get metal disorders from smoking it. which could lead to suicide.
You can have a heart attack from smoking it.
You can get anxiety from smoking it, which can lead to suicide.
I should know.
My best friend died from it.

WhenAll.I.Wanted

In response to “Stop being so **** ignorant. Pot CAN kill...

(WhenAll.I.Wanted): Your friend dying is a rare case and that is not how pot is for everyone, its stupid when people made assupmtions based on a single experience-it probly wasnt even pot the directly did it. Inhaling smoke isnt good for you, but there ARE studdies showing that it has LESS carcinogens than cigarettes and are substantially less risky. You ONLY get mental disorders if you are GENETICALLY PREDISPOSED TO THEM. You are not gonna automatically have anxiety if you smoke, my friend had anxiety/schizophrenia (she will always have the genes) BEFORE smoking pot-she went OFF medication when she started smoking pot. Your friend probably had more problems than just getting high. Oh yeah and high people are not that stupid, a drunk person is far more likely to get themselves killed doing something stupid-and you can actually drink yourself to death. I should know, a guy at my school drank an entire bottle of whiskey in a minute-45 minutes later he wasnt breathing.

Renegade

(WhenAll.I.Wanted): I know if he was smoking weed he probly wouldnt have done that with the whiskey and not died.
My friends first year at college-she knew a girl that was so drunk she got raped and didnt even **** realize it. At least when you smoke weed, you do have your wits about you and you do not lose control of yourself. If she was high, she wouldnt have been raped.

Renegade

In response to “(WhenAll.I.Wanted): I know if he was smoking...

I've been so high I couldn't stop laughing and didn't know how I got home (that was when I first started smoking, I don't laugh uncontrollably anymore), so no, you don't always have your wits about you. Even just being kinda stoned I can't make word choice very well, my reaction time is slow, and I'm easily distracted. And you can't just say if she was high, she wouldn't have been raped. You don't know that.

Frank_n_Furter Frank_n_Furter

Pot cannot kill you. That's a fact.
If it does, then why has nobody ever gotten cancer as a result of use?
When you're "high", your sense of danger isn't all that altered.
It doesn't put in your head what isn't already there. If someone gets a mental disorder from cannabis, they were predisposed to it and very likely to get it.
Not unless you are already bordering on having a heart attack.
I've never heard of anyone committing suicide because of anxiety caused by cannabis.
I highly doubt that. I doubt that more than any other claim I've read on this site.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

Weed isn't some miracle drug but I think it's way better for society than alcohol. Like everything, weed has positive and negative aspects. I consider myself to be in the middle. I hate annoying stoners and I hate people who don't question Above The Influence commercials or their teachers when it comes to weed.

StickCaveman StickCaveman

I'm going to say that they're both pretty bad, but it's worse to be addicted to drugs (just my opinion) because it's illegal in most cases, whereas there aren't any laws against alcoholism (in the USA that is). I have very strong feelings against alcohol and drugs, and don't think it's worth it to use either of them.

Cpt_McMuffin Cpt_McMuffin

In response to “I'm going to say that they're both pretty...

For the record, alcohol is a drug.

Male

In response to “For the record, alcohol is a drug.

Very true, I only worded it like that because of the way this post was worded.

Cpt_McMuffin Cpt_McMuffin

Learn about marijuana before you base opinion on it. Someone probably told you some junk when you were younger and t's one of those things that you just never let go of. I'm sure people your age back in the 1800s thought that slavery was perfectly fine, and if you tried to convince them otherwise they'd say the same thing you are. Just don't be so quick to jump to conclusions.

Coday Coday

In response to “Learn about marijuana before you base opinion...

You're making it sound like I was making some big statement, but all I was saying was that I don't plan on ever using it.

Cpt_McMuffin Cpt_McMuffin

And also, please notice that I said "drugs", not just marijuana.

Cpt_McMuffin Cpt_McMuffin

LinksLegionaire LinksLegionaire

I love you too, Staci.

Stage3_Unicorn Stage3_Unicorn

Alcohol is the third leading cause of death in the United States, and cannabis has never killed anybody in all the world, ever.
Drunk driving is one of the leading causes of motor vehicle accidents, and it's been proven that cannabis doesn't impair your driving nearly as much as alcohol does.
Alcohol is responsible for a large majority of murder and assault. Most cops will tell you they've never been called to arrest someone for being violent under the affects of cannabis.
Cannabis-only users have never had cancer linked to it, and alcohol causes a wide variety of different cancers.
No amount of cannabis use has ever been linked to any side effects, period. Moderate alcohol use causes damage to every system in the body.

I don't see how this is even up for **** debate.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “Alcohol is the third leading cause of death...

Do you really think no one has ever died while driving stoned?

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

In response to “Do you really think no one has ever died...

Please reread what I said and actually comprehend the sentence before you reply to me.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “Please reread what I said and actually...

That's pretty rude. I wasn't even challenging you or anything. I was just saying that, statistically, people must have died while driving stoned. You said it's never killed anyone in the world "ever" but you also implied that even though it doesn't impair your driving as much as alcohol, it still impairs it.

Now, you don't need to get defensive. People die doing random things all the time, legal or not. I'm just saying that chances are someone has died due to marijuana. :P

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

In response to “That's pretty rude. I wasn't even challenging...

I do get rude, because the whole cannabis debate is so worn out and ridiculous that it's just so incredibly frustrating that there are people who still think it's as bad or worse than alcohol, or that it will wreck your health if you try it. I'm sorry. I'm sure people have died from driving stoned, but nobody has ever ingested a toxic dose of THC or CBD. People can drink themselves to death relatively easily if they aren't careful, but it's physically impossible to smoke enough cannabis to even begin to harm oneself. Cannabis may have caused some deaths by other means, but it itself has never killed anyone.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

Maybe better, because I don't see people getting violent towards others with weed, as well as other things, but that doesn't mean that weed is good for you, like many people claim. Just because someone does weed, doesn't mean that they won't drink. It might just add on to their issues. A good idea is maybe (and here's a shocker) don't be a stoner or an alcoholic. It's not a miracle drug and comes with it's own set of health consequences and responsibilities. Choosing the better of two evils is still choosing evil. Now, I'm not trying to equate marijuana with evil, at all, but I am saying that it's not exactly the most responsible decision. Maybe more responsible, but still not responsible. I'm not going to condemn anyone for doing it, but it just really annoys me when people act like it's innocence and health and rainbows and that getting "stoned" is the answer to life. Like, no.

CherryBlossom CherryBlossom

In response to “Maybe better, because I don't see people...

It's considered an irresponsible choice because a large portion of marijuana smokers are irresponsible. It doesn't make you bad or irresponsible. It amplifies who you are. I've never done anything irresponsible while high. People think of alcohol and pot as something similar. You do it and get wasted and party and **** bitches YEAH!! But thry're nothing compared to eachother.

Coday Coday

Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?

awesomesocks awesomesocks

In response to “Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?

Except for cocaine ;D

ilikefurrywolves4815 ilikefurrywolves4815

In response to “Except for cocaine ;D

True, that white stuff does look pretty.

a_fetus a_fetus

In response to “True, that white stuff does look pretty.

So precious looking (goo)

In response to “Drugs are bad, mmmmkay?

But surely you can form an opinion regarding which drugs are the worst for you.

a_fetus a_fetus

I heard alcohol was the savior of your liver.

StealthApple StealthApple

I've never had marijuana poisoning. :/

solvy

I hate it when stoners call people ignorant for saying that weed is bad for you and then they start talking about how there are no negative effects and nobody has died from it. I smoke weed and here is what I can say from my experience: While marijuana is not nearly as toxic as cigarettes, any smoke in your lungs is harmful, period. Also when you're high you THINK you're in total control of everything, but weed DOES affect your judgement, there is no denying that. Because of this I honestly cannot kid myself into believing that nobody has gotten themself killed when under the influence. Basically I'm saying that marijuana can kill, so be responsible and smoke in a controlled environment. Don't drive while high either, even if you feel completely confident in yourself you're putting the lives of others in danger. Stop calling other ignorant and then spewing that "weed has never harmed anybody" ****. If you want weed to be legalized start behaving rationally, or nobody will take you seriously.

tag tag

Anonymous