Add Amirite to your Browser

sydnaynaydragonrider713INsideOUTsideMel_BellWaitForItmb62095Ocshep32maeganJAYLarlyssadeethinksTheMaineDestineemaxherolee615BossmanFaliumBDubmorganioospeechless527lecornergirlEduardVonBockBananaTontaBajistafroyocharlieGolfWangpink_ylrunswithscissorsmusic4lifemdiemer1992the_fresh_princeSpearmintMilkCyanideBearBulletproofStaceysDadcalicChibiKittFlamesToDustanything_chocolatekellbellsN8TheGr8UnicornTakeover2012ACDCfanI_Hate_UnderscoresLilliemightyguy82ChocoracheJulieHelennowayitskaylehJT874mannalisefartwellKarmaPoliceMusicalXMollyMagestic_merman

SinnerdorantesLolitathunderSoyChelseaSobriquetBlack_No_1Blue_CheeseKayceebrowninggalAphroditeAnonymously_AwesomeI_Predict_A_RiotKatjazzThe_EnlightenedMadHatterLlamaTazLikerawrrx3imnotaskingohsoradicalllInu_chanStepharooKalopsiaNacklefoodleBunnyControversyRabbit_FuzzflectorTheLoraxannikaroseeSirCheekyBastardOliver_WoodLuciPotterWatchNajiaBlahlittle_dezzy528491walnutheyyitsrayyyChefleftieMrRiteBartyCJrSuzywaoCaptainspadevatore

troy2112HarrisonWiederAnnaTruongInsanePPGAngeleNesshoseyalltellAlexandratmt890idolR21diff3r3ntfighternowayitskaylehzeewierkoekjexhopefulxEmmalove98Bubziisteamy_pancakesdancercutie509pokerface111Oshin37iammiestrailmix6Abbey1990sarahfclearly_confusingApplesnbananasKaryssssabachthaniJennifurrhhRescueMe97Snap_Crackle_PopdorkattackJennaGeeSuperFastJellyFishBrookeNinjaPopsicleStickPracticeSafeLunch33StacytheHarlotMel_Bellcjwtankstripedswe4teriEmilyGenniDracoBig_Bosssqueaky12316ECbeat2014HollywoodUndead12averagedisaster
Roses are red, nuts are brown. Skirts go up, pants come down. Body to body, skin to skin, when it's stiff, stick it in. It goes in dry, comes out wet. The longer it's in, the stronger it gets. You pull it out and it starts to sag... Oops! It's not what you think, it's a Lipton Tea Bag! amirite?

Then what about the whole skirts and pants part? Body to body? Skin to skin?
My tea bags have none of these.

Anonymous

My tea bags have none of these.

Anonymous

In response to “Then what about the whole skirts and pants...

I know right? I was coming to say that too, this makes no sense.

Anonymous

In response to “I know right? I was coming to say that too...

Same! I read it and was like, "Oh yeah it's gonna be something clever at the end" but then it was irrelevant. Wtf??

OhPlease

In response to “Same! I read it and was like, "Oh yeah...

I know, it's like if I said "It sticks its ** into the ** and thrusts repeatedly until climax. Also it's good with fries. Oops! I meant heinz ketchup, of course!"

MrRite MrRite

"up goes the skirt" refers to lifting up the paper flap. "Down go the pants" refers to taking the paper envelope off the tea bag. Body to Body/skin to skin either refers to the skin of the tea bag touching the side of the tea mug, or your fingers as you put it into the mug.

N8TheGr8

In response to “"up goes the skirt" refers to lifting...

how are we supposed to know this? it still makes like no sense..

Mads Mads

In response to “how are we supposed to know this? it still...

I dont know this for sure i was just speculating. It's just one of those sayings that should be called dirty, but technically can't since its implying a description of something innocent per se

N8TheGr8

Ah. Clever yes, but disgusting. Besides the fact that half of these, tea bags don't have.
I like the one with the shoes on facebook. That one was pretty good.

Sobriquet Sobriquet

In response to “Ah. Clever yes, but disgusting. Besides the...

What was the shoes one?

trailmix6

In response to “What was the shoes one?

I can't find it. It's one of the top ones on LIkelicious

Sobriquet Sobriquet

This whole thing is obviously taking about a ****.

lilmissgiggles lilmissgiggles

Anonymous

i didn't know you pulled down your pants to drink tea.

Anonymous

In response to “i didn't know you pulled down your pants to...

You must be American then, we Brits always do!

Anonymous

In response to “You must be American then, we Brits always do!

I know where I'm moving to ;)

Roger

-_- This would be funny if it could actually be applied to a Lipton tea bag.

The_Enlightened The_Enlightened

Minus the first part, I lold.

Anonymous

Hehe tea bag.

kayawithpig kayawithpig

pure genius!

BrookeNinja BrookeNinja

...

Anonymous

It's Cool to me

793rule

It was Cool to me

793rule

It was Cool me

793rule

Continue