Love_Peace_MagiicawesomesockspterodactylpowerKarlyTHEkangarooAtheisticMysticKalopsiath3donJaedtheEchoCharlesTGsosillyP_WOxoCubeFlamesToDustspidermanamRedVinespokerface111smb4everinnocentbunnysAnoneemusGurlBeepbooppaperxangelx95TheMaineDestineeninjarollPendletoniaKingQuigleyJohnPlaysGuitarcupcake12winxshalalaibandit524PurpleMoshMallowMarcoairohpuethePretenderMyDerailmentLolitasunshineyjayxMakeShiftJenniferGracieGraceMC_Mackahearts1324wolfelinaPalindromeIsMeThattorichicknummypieToriajaynepaytonlovesyouCanadian_Ninjatheplaymakersamiisawesomeepicisawesomeful

meemer147Fatty

Nobody :(

Once, I was talking to my friend and walking backwards. I sort of ran into a bench...
So, I quickly turned and acted like I was just sitting there. I looked stupid, but it was funny.

not+the+OP

In response to “Once, I was talking to my friend and walking...

(not+the+OP): lmfao i do this all the time, like one time i was walking in the library with my friend and we were looking for something i lost...i think it was my pencil case. Anyway, I tripped over nothing. absolutely nothing. a flat surface and then i tried to play it off and my friend was laughing :P

Love_Peace_Magiic OP