ASWCCwutMoonfang66lowrensmellycatrulesxXtremorsinmybodyPhilBenjaminjasmineee123Kt_10TaterQuestforholygrailbite_meSuperTrooperIndiglovondahlSOFTBALL8annikaroseeMhmmmFabsBoundinSheepNeoArahRahLivvieApplesnbananaspingu777ErialcYecatsEchoBearSpearmintMilkKayceeslytherinangelJulianMontayHeisriteDanielleHertzovitzpokerface111TheThinktressJenniferBunniferRoseWeasleyOhhhnapsureynotGlompableSkylinepsuluver555IAmSecretlyVoldemortbowchickabowowMiss_Meerkatpink_ylCanadian_NinjaAchdulieberLonelyIsland

KickAssShayBigblueI_Hate_UnderscoresLunaMalfoy11Sarahvdmwaterpaynetingo_o_MARSHKatyMeidavevmdreoodledragonKSMr_FryedRyceBub

NessonomatopoeiacatrionapackPontiac_DudeTheObliviousPandaIsThisUsernameTakenfitzypyroboomboomroom
Girls have 206 bones in their body, but guys want them to have one more, amirite?

i hope the op knows the **** is a muscle not a bone.

Anonymous

I don't get it ;___;

Anonymous

In response to “I don't get it ;___;

Bone, as in "I'm going to bone you."
As in ****.

TheObliviousPanda

Anonymous

In response to “i hope the op knows the **** is a muscle not...

I always knew it wasn't a bone, but I never knew it was a muscle. :O

Rainbow35

It's not a muscle either, it's spongy tissue, and it's also a joke, get over it.

ThatOneNut ThatOneNut OP

But... I don't want girls to have boners, if that's what you imply. Or is it boning them that they want? That makes more sense..

Murkrow Murkrow

In response to “But... I don't want girls to have boners, if...

It's saying that girls have 206 bones IN their body, and guys want another one: AKA a **. Soo... yeah. It means **.

PracticeSafeLunch33 PracticeSafeLunch33

It's kind of a gay joke haha.

anneso53 anneso53

Is this directed toward gay people or something? Why would a guy want a girl to have a ****?

Summerstar Summerstar

In response to “(ono)

OH! The post means THEIR ****...haha I'm slow.

Summerstar Summerstar

i hella wanted to comment this, but there are already 169 likes. i dont wanna ruin that.

yesiamrite