TheScriptBabyCiaraSafariBeeeawesomesocksRam27GeorginaliceAnoneemusGurlfreddoIcelShortstopmwdvampire_academyLifeSuxThenYouDiethatguysEmmalove98B747anonymous_insertyearchemicalkissesMissAutumnFallExcuseMyCharismamollbear25Evan17Allieqewihayrosemusiccc26stephhlovee143lana_banana_nanaphoebala1207GraceleeJordeenaWoobexplodingchiliinsachelpatmanduTribuneChuckTomBubChuck_Tom

ARandomPersonFlooPowderPowerpaperairplaneMeekoAgirlhille488rocknrollclowngenelucichJennaGeeWeston_whiteVelocistar273lumberjackadmiralpantsDagGirlYouChuglyKillbarney64canthinklizzieleviniaSouplittletankarmtheangelsbrunetterox915thedoctormerlini_am_boreeeedGod_the_AlmightyPercyHullabalooMoonshoesLiloquandWikitStefInWonderlandOhPleaseBassClarinetistKirstenAnnPurpleZebraLibbyPaigeAPugTheWeaselshelbertthePretenderteamweasleytwinsFredBadtothebonejillswimsiguessiamannonymousLexiiMIDNIGHTANGELaliisonwmorganiooBig_Boss

Nobody :(
Police should just lower the drinking age to 16 everywhere because they know everyone who can get their hands on a beer will drink, amirite?

Police should just make murder legal because they know some people will do it anyways.

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

thank you

Anonymous

In response to “thank you

retard.

Anonymous

In response to “retard.

(Anonymous):you agree you just don't want to admit it

Anonymous

That's the drinking age where I live.

CastleSkyles CastleSkyles

I remember hearing somewhere that if you force someone not to do something for a while, then let them do it, they will do it a lot, and potentially cause more damage doing it than if they were allowed to do it at all times.

Something like that.

Ram27 Ram27

In response to “I remember hearing somewhere that if you...

They shouldn't make it legal for anyone over 16 as idiots are still out there. However they should allow parents to let their children drink if they want them too. That way there is less motive to disobey.

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “They shouldn't make it legal for anyone over...

Actuall,y if the parents are present, it is okay for you to let your own kids drink a little. I'm nto sure if you're allowed to let them get drunk though.

fangirl12 fangirl12

My parents are always saying "you want a beer." I've never once been tempted to say yes.

Anonymous

In response to “My parents are always saying "you want a...

Because they let you choose to, there is no "they said no, I have to do it!" or at least that's what people say. I too have no intention of drinking.

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

In response to “Police should just make murder legal because...

And rape! Don't forget rape...

Montana Montana

In response to “And rape! Don't forget rape...

Oh yes, you can't forget rape. Why not let people go round doing it for fun? Might not even be rape after a little while! It will just turn into surprise ****!

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

Ohyeah. Murder and underage drinking are the same..

ZombieBandwagon

That's doesn't make sense. It's not like that when you want to kill somebody you think "Hang on a sec! I'm not going to do it. Law and stuff". The same thing counts for the opposite. It's not like you start murdering people when it is legal.

Shizly

In response to “That's doesn't make sense. It's not like that...

Not all teenagers are going to start drinking if it becomes legal. The drunk/murder rate would just increase.

thedoctormerlin thedoctormerlin

we have a fridge in our garage filled with beer and wine coolers. it's not locked and i have access to it, so i could drink whenever if i wanted to, but i dont. you know why? self control.

brunetterox915 brunetterox915

I recently went to Germany, where the drinking age is 16. At least for beer, I think it was 18 for spirits or something like that. My friends and I are from England where it's 18, so we were like "this is amazing we can just walk in a shop and buy beer", and probably got more drunk than we should have. But our German friends who we were staying with, never really get drunk because they're so used to being able to, that it's not a big deal.

Georginalice Georginalice

No, not everyone likes beer...

PurpleZebra PurpleZebra

In response to “No, not everyone likes beer...

Everything below 15 percent is 16+ so that's not just beer... The legal drinking age for everything above that percentage is 18. It is that way in many countries in the west of Europe.

nadjuh

Since when do the police create laws?

biondello biondello

I'd be fine with 18. Not sure I'd agree with 16 though. It just seems like that'd cause more problems in highschools.

HopeImrite HopeImrite

Yeah it should be 18 because everyone drinks in college anyway

anfreeman

Let's just make it legal to have drugs like crack and meth to go along with that drinking!

slytherinangel slytherinangel

Where I live ( Holland) the drinking age is already 16, but a lot of kids start drinking when they are 12 or 13. :O

bforbanana bforbanana

In response to “Where I live ( Holland) the drinking age is...

But at least they know the effects of alcohol before they can drive (18). After a year or so the fun is gone. Our schoolcamp last year (with most people being 16 or almost 16) was a little chaotic because of the drinking. This year it wasn't the case. There are usually only a few people that feel the need to get wasted.

nadjuh

Let's just make a happy median by making the drinking age 18.

NerdyBlonde NerdyBlonde

Not everyone likes to drink. Besides that, it's not really a good idea to let people just learning how to drive drink. They might not all drink and drive, but think about how many irresponsible idots will.

fangirl12 fangirl12

In response to “Not everyone likes to drink. Besides that...

I think it should be 18 because like you said the drunk driving would go way up if it were 16.

528491 528491

They should lower the drinking age, but not for this reason.

As an American, I think we should adopt the British mindset and laws towards drinking.

EstoniaObsessed

but seriously i think the drinking age shouldn't be 21 in the USA. its just a little ridiculous that you are considered an adult and still can't drink.

kaatherineBITCH

I say make it 18, but if your parents don't care too much, you should be able to drink at 16. Just not beer, that tastes like piss. To each his own, I guess.. O.o

FanceyPants FanceyPants