B_DiddySex_With_A_SnailalovelyukuleleTheshitLkunMissKippyKatjazzjamezlivefreeMhmmmmooniecakesJohnnyToastedStewForeverASconeastral_queennikiola_75Gleekmiddleseisyour_mommmbeckaleckyalways_wrongBlearslyrarerjasmineee123That_Tall_ChikOhhhnapGypsyJonesacisseJslairLoveIsTheMovementemilysoccer2Laughing_sporkJardenMR_RainbowBloodgommy2bearmUlAnftwHey_ThereEgotisticalJxKing52TwoSpoonsNiallmcgSuzywaoPergensteinEustacemNmL0ver14NacklefoodleSconesmakeup_nerdsomepeoplejaydakinsssBenjamin

____xl5150RubenKbluedreamermashCourage_Wolfshelbyam118Jellyfish_JellyfishRunycolettePeppergirl14ThisBlackChickFluoxetineSherlocked

tejancahattrick36EgotisticalsuperkeeliPrincessDaisyzoegoesrawrForeverASconeemilysoccer2flip_side_pridealways_wrongStarkiller731DarthJadermmadalynnlivefreedancing_phalangesPergensteingoodtimelilobamaSexyHelveticabunBun10
Once, long ago, there came the Internet. Soon after, a small community known as MLIA arrived, and attracted many people. Soon, it was corrupted by pre-teen girls and cliches, and small groups broke off, creating places such as FML and TFLN. The elite formed a community called Amirite. To this day, it is a sanctuary of truth and popular opinion. This is their story, amirite?

FML came way before MLIA. Where do you think they got the idea?

ToastedStew ToastedStew

I smell movie opening.

Sex_With_A_Snail Sex_With_A_Snail

In Amirite, the opinions are represented by two separate important groups: Anthony and the mods, who investigate opinions; and the users, who make the posts. These are their stories.

OnePenguin OnePenguin

Yet, some of the MLIA people try and infiltrate the Amirite community every so often.

flourescently

In response to “Yet, some of the MLIA people try and...

Do they like legit plan it out like they did with MLIT?

mchalla3 mchalla3

ToastedStew ToastedStew

This reminds me greatly of Greg the Bunny.

Mike_Hawk Mike_Hawk

In response to “This reminds me greatly of Greg the Bunny.

I despise every aspect of that show. I've never actually seen it, but my name is Greg, and got stuck with the nickname Bunny in highschool because of it.

Thumper

where's this from?

I_Predict_A_Riot I_Predict_A_Riot

In response to “where's this from?

Generic movie trailer

Anonymous

Here's how my journey to Amirite was:
FML->MLIA->Amirite.

Scones Scones

Ill brandish my keyboard whenever Amirite may call me to arms to defend against its foes.

Jonesy Jonesy