jamezDoughnutDanielJamesamotionBonslyGuyXenastrawberryjamShawnavolleyballchickk44LovelyLexie007emmachickawahjordanhefnerhappyyayMj1996evan123bobbibetFluffyTheTrumpetPlayer22That_Tall_ChikProudMarypopcorn_freakangels_001brunetterox915PrincessDaisyjaygirl1ilovepandas2AllyKatHopeImriteeieioSpanishRoseLydiaPotterCurtiliketacossyesnomaybeRhinocrowPiggyAlmostAlwaysRightsuperkeeliiceeselenawizrockstarrukiaFudgebrownie56lucichCraig_dontyouknowmileycyrusllpof200514Edward_FINNASpainmarianlolzPandaBeardPirateQueenlily77

Flyboy214WhatThePoptartsNormaNoRestForTheWickedwhisperedtouchesMmmmmmmmmmnataliebatLegalAlienIzzy5000silvershadow6ShugahDylanSaysHeepwahrunnerdudeTrishjulieLschwimmenCuban_Btheonlystrangeonecuriousmemylifeispotter

iceeselenawizdragonrider713evan123chickenwingrockstarrukiaRhinocrowangels_001

It depends though. If they are making a movie of the book, it should try and follow the book, not just vaguely resemble it. (If it will only resemble it, they should say that to avoid pissed off people.)

BananasSmellBad BananasSmellBad

BananasSmellBad BananasSmellBad

To be fair, 90% of the time the movie is worse than the book. It's why I always make sure to watch the movie before reading the book.

ProudMary

That is why I think you should never watch the movie if you intend to read or have already read the book, and vice versa.

Shadi Shadi

This is actually how I look at a lot of stuff so I don't get pissed off at stuff haha(: It's not necessarily worse, just different. Like my cookies don't taste better or worse than my mom's cookies, they just taste different.

AlmostAlwaysRight AlmostAlwaysRight

A prime example that pisses me off every time I think about it is 'My Sisters Keeper.' The movie was brilliant and going exactly according to the book until the end where they changed EVERYTHING and completely ruined the whole point.

deeviant deeviant